PDA

View Full Version : Ignorant........Assholes..........

Night_Raid
Mar 25, 2006, 11:55 PM
the majority of my areas(school, neighborhood, so on) population make me want to go on an ass-katana(ing?) spree, i myself am blackanese, i talk to everyone, regardless of race, style or whatever, if i enjoy their company wtf does it matter? but the sheer ignorance of today can't see past their own narrow minded idiocy, its as if we all have to be one, narrow minded clones of eachother, it's the people who think like that that piss me off, hell, even those who take a neutral approach to the situation are criticized I.E. me, i wear a plain dark blue shirt, alright, whats wrong with that?, i'd prefer just a dark color as opposed to some type of design im not interested in, think for your fucking self for once. Despite the fact that i have too many friends to count from many different cliques, being one of the main issues at hand(I.E.skaters,preps,general white people,hispanic,black) to whichever group i befriend, i see nothing more than the same judgmental, narrow minded dumbasses that plague the rest of the area,i talk normally,i dont speak with an accent,i don't talk as if i were raised in the projects,yet im expected to talk "black" according to everyones stereotypes,its not how i was raised, i suppose i should just change 16 years as to accommodate your ignorance? in short, im trying to see the situation from their point of view, but sadly, i can't bend that far back.

Dreadlock
Mar 26, 2006, 12:56 PM
My brother, I understand you oh so well. Society is a labeling, stereotypical whore. The human gift of eyesight is also a curse, turning us away from the things that are..most beautiful within. If we were all blind, there would be love and peace to the highest degree.

You label yourself, calling yourself "Blackanese." I have heard and been called many of these names. If it pisses you off to be labeled and forced to act or talk one way or another, why do you give yourself a species? You are yourself. And nobody can change that. You just got to put your foot down, and let them know. You can change no man without his consent. Wear whatever the hell you want to, talk like you naturally do. Understand them? What is there to understand? They are like the majority of society. Imitating retards who are bland and emotionally fragile. Be strong. Be hard.

Dre_o
Mar 26, 2006, 03:27 PM
I may not be black, but I can feel your pain. Dealing with dumb assholes is part of my life....and I'm really getting tired of it.

And you know what the worst thing is? When people conciously make themselves the stereotype. Then complain about themselves being the stereotype. THEN they say "Screw you! I'm not changing myself!"

All I can say is death to the stupid.

InfinityXXX
Mar 26, 2006, 04:34 PM
Heh, I kinda know where your comming from.

People need to understand and accept that everyone is not the same and its okay to be different.(as long as your not hurting anyone else)

Stereotypes piss me off and I believe those that believe in them or "purpousely" fall into them are stupid.

If you freestyle at school, wear urban clothes, walk with a limp your a so called thug or gang banger if your real preppy and smart, die your hair or wear weave or hang out with other races your a sell out or an oreo.

Heh, I know what your going through. Some of my friends think that way.

My mom taught me, that you are what you are and thats okay, as long as you know who you are and where your from. Dust your shoudlers off, pay no attention to those that annoy you.

Atayin
Mar 26, 2006, 04:59 PM
I feel you on this as well. I've dealt with racial stereotypes my entire life. In middle school, I even heard the N word on a near daily basis. My mother even recieved a KKK threat once... surprised? So were we. That stuff still goes on. They never had the balls to actually try anything, though.

In High School, I ended up having my own style. Every now and then I'd wear some dark colors.. I didn't listen to rap or play basketball like I was SUPPOSED to.

Some people respected that, but others labeled me as "depressing". Sure, I was very open and friendly... but I would wear a black T-Shirt and, watch out!... all of a sudden, I'm depressing! Then some kid approaches me who was very popular and very perky and preppy all the time and goes,

"You know, I'm actually really depressing too. But when I'm at school I act really happy"

My response was something along the lines of an annoyed, "Why not just be yourself?"

and he just shrugs, "I don't care. It gets me attention, so I act happy."

...he actually said that. wtf.

To this day that pisses me off. Why is everybody so afraid to express themselves? People like to pride themselves on their "individuality" or "uniqueness" when it gains them acceptance and attention. But, heaven forbid somebody actually express themselves in an honest way that doesn't get someone else's approval.

But, whatever. They're idiots. I try to forget about the ignorant masses. You'll never be able to make everybody happy so, if you accept yourself, then YOU will be happy, and that's what matters. Then, eventually you end up meeting people who accept you as well. It sounds extremely corny, I know, but it's the truth. Anybody trying to define themselves by everyone else's standards are just wasting their time.