PDA

View Full Version : In need of assistance

Neromyr
Mar 28, 2006, 07:12 PM
my area of art is scenery and lanscapes. Usually they are pretty good from what i've heard. ( I Think they stink personally) I have been trying to draw but haven't found anything that inspired me to make a decent piece. a friend suggested i try making a character or creature first and build the scenery around it. although i have tried my pieces have all been flops cause i can't draw a decent character to save my life. so here where i need help. I have seen alot of the pictures you guys have made and i must say i am impressed. but i will not use anyones art without there permission. So i need someone to draw a character or creature that i can build scenery around. (preferably drawn in pencil or pen) i would greatly appreciate the assistance. and if i can get a character and a mack a good background i will try and get it posted up here.

If you have a specific bit of scenery you'd like me to put behind your art let me know.

Anyone?!? *looks around and hears crickets chirp*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neromyr on 2006-03-28 16:55 ]</font>

Neromyr
Mar 28, 2006, 09:27 PM
anyone? i know there are some really great artists out there.

Dre_o
Mar 28, 2006, 11:03 PM
Well, I've asked questions like this and I suggest one thing, go to people in specifics. PM people who you would like to be your "trainer" and see what they would do.

navci
Mar 28, 2006, 11:21 PM
Is there a sample you can provide? Surely you already have something drawn that you have shown to people?

Sayara
Mar 28, 2006, 11:43 PM
I'd like to see something as well.

Rain_The_Merc
Mar 28, 2006, 11:57 PM
Nice I happen to be in need of a background artist. I'm currently working on a HUnewearl character if you give some time I'll give you one nice material to work with.
P.S. this time I won't forget to add detai to the feet. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Neromyr
Mar 29, 2006, 03:58 PM
there is only one piece i personally am fond of. its a nice mountain home scene i drew about a year and a half ago. you can see the mountain in back, the house itself has some decent detail to it, and to either side you you can see the start of the forest surrounding it. it isn't in color (pencil only) and unfortunately i have no scanner i will see if i still have it. assuming it didn't get lost in the past two moves. if i can find it and someone with a scanner i'll post it. i like the piece but for some reason i can't seem to make anything i like anymore. Hopefully having a subject to draw around might fix this problem. anyways like i said if i can find it and a scanner i'll post it.