PDA

View Full Version : Darkness Rising (PSO RP)

Stormsworder
Mar 28, 2006, 08:45 PM
The Pioneer Project:

A plan born of desperation, conceived in response to the imminent destruction of their home worlds.

As plans for the evacuation began, unmanned probes were sent into deep space to find a habitable planet. When a potential site was discovered, the first interstellar transport ship, Pioneer1, was send to establish a colony.

Pioneer 1 confirmed that the Planet Ragol was a suitable location, and the initial colonists started preparing the planet for the main wave of refugees, beginning with the construction of the Central Dome.

7 years later...

Pioneer 2 completed its long voyage with the main wave of refugees aboard. But as Pioneer 2 entered orbit and opened a communications link with the Central Dome, an enormous explosion shook the entire planet.

All contact with the thousands of men and women of Pioneer 1 was lost...

A day has passed since the explosion, and a transporter has finally been launched from Pioneer 2 to Ragol’s surface. Principal Tyrell, leader of Pioneer 2, has sent a call out to the best hunters aboard the ship to explore the surface of Ragol to search for any survivors of the explosion. But things aren’t what they seem on the surface, for the hunters will discover the truth behind planet Ragol, and it may cost them their lives.

Character Creation:

Name:

Class:

Appearance:

Weapons:

Armor:

Mag:

Section ID:

Bio: (Optional)

Name: Danielle Sterling
Class: RAmarl
Appearance: Brown hair worn back, red beret, blue-rimmed glasses, dark blue and gold uniform, hazel eyes, a horizontal scar on her right cheek.
Weapons: Kaladbolg (Saber), Bravace (Handgun), M&A60 Vise (Mechgun), Visk-235W (Rifle)
Armor: Luminous Field (Armor), Flowen’s Shield (Shield)
Mag: Diwari
Section ID: Yellowboze
Bio: A young Ranger that was on Pioneer 1. Her father is one of the top scientists aboard Pioneer 1, and her mother was a hunter on Pioneer 2. She hates having to live with her father and have him treat her as a nothing. She isn’t aware of what all the blood tests he ran on her are for… Is currently missing on the surface.

Rules:

1. No flaming
2. No spamming
3. Keep double-posting to a minimum
4. Control only monsters that you have appear.
5. No god-modding.
6. Respect other players.
7. Please post in proper RP format. It doesn't have to be perfect, just readable. No limit on how long the post has to be, but please put more than just one sentence.

More rules will be added as needed.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 28, 2006, 08:58 PM
Name: Caption M. Flash

Class: RAmar

Appearance: No RAmar body armor. Wears an open black trenchcoat with a dark grey undershirt and a pair of black, baggy pants. His hair is a dark brown and covers part of his face.

Weapons: No primary weapons, just weapons he finds and makes.

Armor: None

Mag: None

Section ID: Whitill (fake ID)

Bio: He has no official hunters training. ome would call him a hobo but he prefers the term wanderer. He tends to watch situations play out before he makes the decision to step in or not. Cap seems strange because of his lack of proper equpiment, standard weaponry, and lack of any magic ability. He sacrificed all of his magical ability so he could concentrate on his other aspects. Not much is known about his past and he doesn't talk about it. Cap was never part of the hunters guild which is why he fights the way he does and lacks any normal equipment although he has a fake Section ID. Aside from this, he is a skilled mechanic with weapons and can build, repair, or strengthen any weapon[s] he finds. Others will often comment on his strange weaponary until it breaks (since most of the weapons he makes are unstable.)

*note, my character isn't supposed to look goth with all the chains and pale skin etc.. trying not to stereotype me or anyone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SgtShligger on 2006-04-03 13:48 ]</font>

Stormsworder
Mar 28, 2006, 09:18 PM
((It's okay. I use the same char all the time. This RP is in no relation whatsoever to the other one, so it's okay.))

BubbaBSDS
Mar 28, 2006, 09:59 PM
Name: Cole
Class: HUcast
Appearance: Black/Yellow paint job. Trinity symbol carved on his right hand and on his forehead.
Weapons: Zanba..Suppressed Gun
Shields: Standstill Shield
Equipment: God/Power..God/Ability..God/Luck..God/Battle
Mag: Nidra
Section ID: Oran
Bio: A solo-er. He was built with a number of other Cast and Caseales. He was built for an army, but he left it. "No one orders me," said Cole. He now wonders around Pioneer 2 and Ragol, searching for a rival. "I must find some one..."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BubbaBSDS on 2006-04-08 11:39 ]</font>

azjazo
Mar 28, 2006, 10:48 PM
If you accept me to RP here, I have nothing against the other RP, bt I think I could star my RP better here, if you dont mind I'll reintroduce my 2 chars (as you may have sen I try to roleplay both)

the story I'd like to be the same (I wouldnt like to waste my 2 past posts... I was into something) maybe we culd talk about fixing some things to adapt to this RP
-----------------
Name:Spike Zamur

Class:Fomar

Appearance:tall 1.90 m kind of chubby, 90 kg

Weapons: Orotiagito, Angry Fist, Err some rare cane or wand(lazzy to check the database...)

Armor: Regular 4-sloted frame apropiate for the current lvl, Suport Merge Shield (S/D),God Units provided by lab: GOD-Technique, everything else mundane units for the lvl

Mag: Kabanda, Naraka* and Devil Wings* (* provided by "The Lab")

Section ID: Yellowzbone

Bio: Temper wise, he is kind of a serius dude, but in heart he's a softy, only Rina is awared of this, thaths why shes atracted to him, he's kinda bossy with his frends and likes to help n00bs because he wants to feel admired, at heart he just wanna find a woman he can protect
He was a nerd his childhood, nobody liked him, this trauma carried him to become antisocial and then he began to study magic, whe he grow up and became a hunter force, his little brother admired him so mch, but in an accident trying to find a new spell that could combine the foie, zonde and barta ind a single entity, he blowed up his house leavin hs brother in comma... 2 years has passed

-------------

Name:Rina Huze

Class:Fonewearl

Appearance:Cute and busty (as much as a Fonewearl can be)

Weapons: Tech Crozier, Elyson, Cadeus and *Rare Mechgun (*any rare mechgun for a force, I'm lazzy to go to find one in the items database)

Armor:Regular 4-sloted frame apropiate for the current lvl, Heal Merge Shield (Resta), God Units provided by lab: GOD-Technique, everything else mundane units for the lvl

Mag: Kabanda, Ribhava* and Angel Wings* (* provided by "The Lab")

Section ID: Purplenum

Bio: easygoing and kind of a inocet girl (not inocen, ingenue), mature but lacks the sense of perversion, due her big atributes, people tend to think of her as a 3itch, but even if she isnt the kind of girl that looks intelectual, shes just using a mask of false cheer to avoid toubles, likes to help newbies teaching them how to fight by themselves
Her family lives inf a small house in the poblational district of pioner 2, she joined the hunters guild to give some money to his mother who lost sight in an accident some time ago (theres a hint there), eventually, in the hunters guild she realize that people only want to be with her due her beaty, until she met spike

----Both of them met and now are working for "the Lab" giving the mission to colect data, the lab provides them false ID's in order to take the misions of higger ranks, this is a dangerous job, since theyre not experienced enough to fight the tougher of monsters, the avoid fighting and always travel together (yeah, soon enough they will be boyriend/girlfriend, just wait a little for the plot)

I hink theres no need for aparence explanation but.. well, heres the pic...
http://www.pso-world.com/images/5th/fanworks/1/anything02.jpg

lemme know if I need to modify something to adapt it to this RP please

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azjazo on 2006-03-28 19:50 ]</font>

Dre_o
Mar 28, 2006, 11:01 PM
Sounds like the other one went down the tubes...well hell, I'll go into this one.

Name: Dre Wills

Class:HUmar

Appearance: Brown ponytail and white armor with orange boots. Blue eyes.

Weapons: Asuka

Armor: DF Field

Mag: Chao (rock on little chao)

Section ID: Purpleneum

Bio: Hunter whose life is dedicated to his sister Catlyn and the pursuit of the truth about his parents. Zealous and strong, he never holds back.

Stormsworder
Mar 28, 2006, 11:10 PM
((Gotcha. You guys are accepted http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif It may take a day or two to get this runnin'. I got practice and church tomorrow >>; Do you guys mind a little delay?))

Sagasu
Mar 28, 2006, 11:42 PM
Name: Vod

Class: HUcast

Height: Approximatley 5 foot.

Weight: Half a ton

Age: Memory date goes back forty years, but his curreny body is only around a week old.

Description: Vod wears a white mask that is sown into his black synthetic flesh. There is no face upon this mask, only an ecletric red orb implanted in the middle. His body is slimmer than the norm, but his arms seem abnormally long and his hands are exceptionally big. He wears a tattered black cloak around his angular body and a dark velvet jesters hat upon his head.

Arsenal: As for weapons, he carries a sheathed durandal at his waist, and upon his left arm is mounted a large shield. Said shield is unadorned, rounded, dented and beaten, and is resistant to photonic type weapony though he uses it more for bludgeoning than anything else. He wears no mag, and he wears no additional armor.

Personality: He is polite, quick to act, and very selfish. He is bored, and his interactions with others are held as long as he finds himself amused by the others presence. For the rest, I'm sure you'll pick up on it soon enough.

Section ID: Vod wears no section ID, as he is not officially associated with the hunters guild. Instead, he has a gaping hole in his chest through which you can see his internal wiring.

White_Knight
Mar 29, 2006, 06:13 AM
May as well place here as well.

Name: Gamma

Class: Offically labeled a HUmar though he has aspects of a FOmar as well.

Appearance: Black leather outfit that looks like it was made for a women with a small skin thight sleevless shirt and a miniskirt with shorts under it. Toe and Heeless boots, gloves that resemble the gloves of FOmar. Long hair that falls to about his waist in that sticks together in long spikes.

Weapons: None

Armor: None

Mag: None

Section ID: None as Gamma isn't officially part of the Hunter's Guild.

Bio: Gamma is the third test suject of an experiment designed give basic humans special abilities. The first two in the experiment Alpha and Beta were faliures and died during their first "Activation". Gamma is the only surviving orriginal experiment. Gamma's abbility allows him to slip between this dimmension and another for the purposes of travel or combat. While in the other dimmension Gamma can sometimes be seen and can walk through what are solid objects in our dimmension. Due to the experiment Gamma never receved any sort of official Hunter training and to some extent he could be clasified as Hunter and a Force due to his overall combat strength and his dimmension shifitng. Mostly keeps to himself and many people find that he's a bit offsetting because he was driven partilly mad by the experiment.

Stormsworder
Mar 29, 2006, 10:47 PM
Wow. These are really good characters, guys. o.o; Hopefully I'll get this up and running tomorrow after both school and playing Kingdom Hearts 2 for the first time. That okay with you guys?

Sgt_Shligger
Apr 1, 2006, 02:21 PM
.... start http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif?

WraithVerge
Apr 1, 2006, 07:39 PM
Name: Raphael Nemis Andeaux aka "Jaunty"

Class: HUmar

Appearance: Deep red vest, white undershirt with green trim. Black slacks and shoes. Black top hat with golden blonde hair spilling out to the neck. Jade green eyes.

Weapons: Durandal (saber), DB's Sword (AUW 3077)(saber), Varista (handgun),

Armor: DF field (armor), Invisible Guard (shield)

Mag: Red Sato with splotches of white.

Section ID: Redria

Personality: Jaunty is a cheerful fellow, and has never been known to express anger. Polite at all times, even when faced with extreme danger. Smiles quite a bit except when thinking and/or alone (but sometimes even then). The rest, well... we shall see, won't we? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Bio: Jaunty doesn't like to talk about his past much, and will politely steer away from that subject. Politics are not his subject either, and can evoke the most negative response (presented good-naturedly and with a smile, of course). He started out working as an entertainer, ranging from comedy to dangerous feats of skill and agility. That life began to bore him, so Jaunty moved on to bigger and more interesting things, something dangerous and at the same time exhilerating: a life of crime. Currently, he is wanted by the law for numerous accounts of theft, but due to his slippery nature, he has evaded the authorities so well that they have little to no clue of his true identity. What little they do know, they've come to call him "Fire Fox". How long he'll stay under their radar, only time will tell...

Stormsworder
Apr 2, 2006, 09:55 PM
((YAY! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I beat Kingdom Hearts 2 in three days! Now to beat it on Standard mode... >> Sephiroth shall die...))

Stormsworder stood outside of the Principal's office, pacing anxiously. He knew that Tyrell had sent a notice to some of the best hunters to come for a briefing, but none had shown up yet. He wanted to see what these hunters were made of.

That, and the sooner we search the surface, the better. We have no idea if there are any injured there. The longer we wait, the higher the chances are that people are going to start dying. And my promise... There's no way I'm going to break it.

Stormsworder looked out over the walkway at the sprawling buildings below. He had no other choice but to wait. Tyrell wasn't about to let him go alone. "Don't see why... I can handle myself."

((Also, I'm going to be gone from Thursday to late Saturday))

Sgt_Shligger
Apr 2, 2006, 10:20 PM
Caption was walking around the shops and couldn't find anything of intersest. "Might as well get there early..." A short walk later, he arrives at the principals office and there is only one person there. "Wow, no one seems anxious to come now, do they?" Nonetheless, Cap finds a wall and leans on it, pondering on what to do in the meantime.

White_Knight
Apr 3, 2006, 02:26 AM
While their had been a mass message calling for all elite hunters Gamma wouldn't be able to officially attended as he didn't belong to the hunter's guild in any way. However he did manage to slip into unspace and follow one of the other hunters up into the principles office.

WraithVerge
Apr 3, 2006, 02:28 PM
"...quite sure that, in time, things could-"

*ding*

"Ah!"

The handsome young man inhaled sharply as he stepped out onto the walkway. He spun quickly around to face the other occupant in the lift and bowed deeply.

"My apologies, mi'lady, but our conversation must be cut short," he said with small hint of regret.

"No worries," she replied with a smile. "It was a pleasure, Mr. Jaunty,"

"Pleasure's all mine, I do believe," he said, winking and broadening his smile. "Farewell!"

She gave one last gesture before the door closed, and the last thing he saw was a kiss blown in his direction and the curls of brown hair tumbling down. Ah, those silky curls, those shimmering eyes...

"HaHA!" Jaunty said aloud, snapping his fingers above his head. "Now to business." He walked a few paces to the nearest person he could see, which happened to be a fellow dressed in a large black trenchcoat and various drab garments beneathe it. Jaunty wondered how any man could dress like that, but did not let his resentment show as he spoke his greeting. "Excuse me, good sir, but is this Sir Tyrell's executive chamber?"

The man looked dumbfounded, not because he was surprised, but because of the way the stranger had addressed him. It wasn't a typical greeting in these days, and it took a moment for him to gather his words. "Uhhh... yeah."

"Why thank you, sir! My name is Jaunty, and yours might be...?"

"Caption."

"Splendid! Pleasure to meet you, Caption! Who might that fellow over there be?" Jaunty asked, subtly nodding in the direction of pacing man. "He seems a little tense, restless even," he finished, lowering his voice to a whisper. Caption shrugged and said nothing. Jaunty frowned for a moment, but quickly resumed his good-natured disposition. "Well, it would seem I should shuffle over and introduce myself. Good day to you, Cappy!" Jaunty said and passed the time in his own way as he waited for other fellows to arrive, hopefully in a timely manner!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2006-04-03 12:34 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Apr 3, 2006, 09:23 PM
"Ay, you can just call me Cap." Cap doesn't move from his wall, he just continues to lean but is looking up. "Do you know why everyone was called here? I wasn't invited to come but I heard some people talking about it and decided I'd check it out." Still, no one else has arrived and Cap starts to think whether it is worth hanging around.

Realizing there really isn't anything better to do, our friend decides to stick around and continue his conversation. "I don't want to be rude but do you have a weapon I could borrow? We are all going on Ragol later but I need a weapon. IT doesn't have to be a particularily good weapon either, just anything you can live without. If you want, I could modify one of your weapons in return."

Caption waits for a response from the Magician-like man.

WraithVerge
Apr 3, 2006, 10:58 PM
"Why, I'm quite sure I do! Here... let me fish it out for you." Jaunty pressed a button hidden on his belt and an inventory screen appeared near his wrist. A quick scan and he found just what he was looking for. "Ah! Here you go!" He keyed in his selection and a Varista apppeared before him. Jaunty deftly plucked it out of the air and handed to Caption.

"No need for return, if thee desires. I'm quite sure I can obtain a suitable replacement along the way," Jaunty finished with a devilish grin.

"Hello everyone," spoke an unfamiliar voice, most likely a new arrival.

"Well! Who might you be?" Jaunty asked, facing the newcommer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2006-04-03 21:01 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Apr 4, 2006, 03:39 PM
"I will pay you back somehow." Shortly after saying this, Caption gets to work on his new Varista. He opens opens up the handle revealing a small circuit board. Cap rewires it and turns a few of the knobs on the inside of the pistol. The cover is placed back on the grip and the pistol is turned off, dimming the bluish photon rod on the bottom.

Now, caption pulls out a small black handle and presses a button on it. This device is known to some as a switch-blade knife--- except it sports a white photon blade which is only 3 inches long. He uses the knife to chop the pistols front so only half of the photon rod remains intact. The chunk of the pistol is brought to the blade and a thin piece of metal is taken. This metal sheet is used to cover the circumsized photon rod, leaving a rectangular open space where the 'barrel' used to be.

Caption looks the gun over and checks the circuitry one more time. "It's good." The stripped pistol is brought to life again and the rod has a tint of green in it. A squeeze of the trigger spawns a bright yellow blade from the "gun's" barrel. The blade measures roughly three and a half feet in length and resembles an old daggers blade but much longer.

There is a pleased look on Cap's face as he waves the 'Varista' around. He presses the trigger again which turns the yellow blade off. "I hope this lasts... what do you think of it Jaunty? Most people don't even know that this is possible but, then again, most people haven't met me."

azjazo
Apr 5, 2006, 05:38 PM
The two forces find themselves in a dark hallway in the cave
-Awww, lets cast some grantz, its so creappy dark here!
-Dont do that Rina... we might get caught...
-But I cant see were I'm going Spike....
-MH.. I had the idea that you newmans were able to see better in darkness due your big eyes
-what doya mean? we're not cats! and... I have eyes discease...
-Why dont you use glasses then?
-They look stupid
-Oh... -spike adjunst his glasses a little - Funny, I always thinked that I looked cool using them...
-Not Human glasses... newman glasses are huge and stupid...
-Right... them, hold my hand, I'll lead, we're no match fot the creatures in this place... We need to sneak...

Rina holded Spike's hand and they continue deeper and deeper into the cave. Sudenly a creature jumped from the shadows and attaked rina from behind
-AHH! - Rina was pushed, spike turned and saw the siluete of the beast
-FOI..DAMN!!-Spike remembered the "no-tech intruction gived to them, he took his Agito with both hands and started fightting the beast
-Spike!
-Are you Ok Rina? lemme take care of this "little" fella
-Its not Little, its HUGE!!!
-I was beig sarcast... nevermind! cover yourself!
Spike was being beatten by the huge beast "its like it had 4 blades!!!, my single blade isnt enough"
-SPIKE!!! CROUCH!!! - Said that Rina begin to fire her mechguns at the beast, and the light of the photon bullets revealed its true form
-A mantis? now I get it.... -Spike concentrate power in the blade
-Dont do that, you are wasting yout Mind Power!
-This s NOT my mind power... but my LIFE power...- then he cut the brast in half while the blade was glowing....
-Wow... that was amazing!
-Sure it was... It drained a lot of my Healt... pass me a monomate please - saind spike tired
-Take one of my monomates....
-thanks... we better keep moving... If we keep engaging this things we're not gonna make it alive from here...
-Oki!

As they starte walking a familiar sound was heared behind them... they looked back and saw something that freaze'em in fear...
-Spike... how many of they are?
-4 of'em...
-Oh...
-Shall we?
-lets...

And the forces ran as fast as they could. They keep runin until Spike notice something
-The floor, its slippery...
-Yeah, you're right...and... its moving!!!
-WTF!!!!

Another creature took shame emergin from the floor, spike hit it with his katana... nothing happens, the liquid creature hastn affected by the slash
-DAMN!!!
-Lemme try it - Rina shoot his weapon at the creature and it took little damage
-mh this is no good - another 3 creatures started taking shape from the floor
-so we keep runnig then?
-Ladies first
-Such a gentleman *giggle*
But the laught dindt last long as the creature made them slip into a big and deep hole ind the cave... Spike manage to fall first so Rina didnt take much damage from the fall, after some iddle time, Rina notice that Spike wasnt concius she took a moon atomizer and give it to him, he recover after a little time

-Are you OK? -she smiled at him lyin in her legs
-Sure... I'm glad you didnt took damage jeh - they looked each other in the eyes and kissed, then thet hugged each other for a while

-We need to get out of here...
-Right... and we're gonna do that....how?
-Now your'e the sarccastic one?
-Maybe somethethin sticked out whith that kiss http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
-Let us think of something....

The time passed and Spike started to get stressed, rinas was just watching...
-DAMN!!! I cant think on something....
-Relax a little... nothing good comes fron a tormented mind....
-*phew* you're right...
-Come on... tellme some story
-About... what?
-Mh... how do you became a hunter?
-It was some time ago... I was colecting meseta so my brother could have that machine to speak... but during the trip, one doesnt get much money... it was when Tyller make the anuncement for hunters to explore Ragol... I smelled Meseta, so I went to the Guild..
-Interesting, tell me more- She sit at his side and started litening...
-well, I meet some nice people bak then.... Cap was such a Character

*********Author Note*****
Fron here i'll join you in the anouncement as a "flashback" as you can see, I'll only use Spike until I catch my fic here, so keep in mind that the Spike in the past has only the items he has before the Lab job, if you like I can edit this message to add the old posts in the other RP (as I said, I'm "moving" the RP here)

Dre_o
Apr 5, 2006, 11:12 PM
"Hmm...Am I in the right place?" Dre inquires glancing around at the people in the hallway as the transporter door closes behind him.

"That depends. Are you here for adventure or money?" questions the RAmarl without more than a glance.

"I'm here for what needs to be done, work." he replies, a little angered by the short response. "It all depends on what all of you are here for if we will get along."

About 45 seconds of awkward silence later, the ice is broken by the Principles transporter activating and a simple message over the nearby video screen.

-Enter-

BubbaBSDS
Apr 8, 2006, 02:23 PM
Walking around the caves, Cole began to here other hunters. He did not concern himself with them however. He only cared about getting out of the rat hole. He brought out his Suppressed Gun and shot at a Nano Dragon. The dragon fell to the hard, rock ground. "That will teach you to fly around in my air," smirked Cole. He continued. He suddenly fell into a hole. It did not hurt him. When he was built, he requested all his nerves to be removed. He then saw two forces in the hole as well. "So you two are who I heard earlier. Well I hope you get out, I'll see you around," exclaimed Cole. Cole pulled out his Zanba and stabbed it into the side of the hole. He then started climbing up the hole, using his Zanba and his robotic hands. "But sir, would you mind helping us out of this pit?" asked the female force. Cole gave an annoyed look, well at least as annoyed as an android can look. "As you wish." He then reached the top, but left his Zanba in the wall so the forces could climb out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BubbaBSDS on 2006-04-08 12:30 ]</font>

Stormsworder
Apr 9, 2006, 07:15 AM
((Sorry about suddenly vanishing for so long. My internet was disconnected leading up to Nationals, and I got back REALLY late last night))

Stormsworder glanced over his shoulder at the hunters who were starting to arrive. None of them were familiar, but he was sure they had a decent amount of skill.

----------

Danielle was slammed hard into the ground by the force of the Grass Assassin's blow, and she felt one of its blade-like arms pierce her leg. Letting out a cry of pain, she fired point-blank into its face with her Bravace, finally bringing down the beast. As it fell to the ground, Danielle slowly staggered to her feet, casting a weak Resta in an attempt to heal her leg. It closed up slightly and stopped bleeding, but it still hurt like heck.

She rested against a wall in the cave, wiping a trickle of sweat from her face. The first area had been bad because it was so hot. It felt quite nice in this portion of the caves, especially with all of the water, but the enemies were much fiercer.

"I can't even fight the things," she muttered, exhaling softly. "Why did I even come down here...?"

Sgt_Shligger
Apr 9, 2006, 08:22 AM
It doesn't take long for Cap to get bored and leave to the caves. Enemies come at him in the same head-on fashion, not trying to avoid attacks and the Varista blade is working quite nicely for a Varista. This bores Caption to a degree though it might also be linked to the lack of weapon drops and people and Although he is not one to immediatly team, he doesn't mind the company (as long as they can pull thier own wieght, of course). Not really self-centered or anything but helping others is good if they are in need but boredom can also lead Cap into a team but there is one thing Cap won't take: orders. He will listen but will not be ordered for anything.

Room after room goes by and the Varista still holds strong as ever, and sharp as ever for the unfortunate enemies/victims. "Man, this is boring. No ne is here, and there is not ONE weapon that dropped. What am I going to do with myself..." A sound is heard from the next room and Cap knows it is a person and he could use some company on his trip.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

The room reveals a Ramarl that has apparently been in the caves for awhile. Her outfit was torn up, she is covered in scars, and her Bravace is smoking from her encounters. "You know how the old saying goes... a hoe in need is a friend indeed." Cap walks closer, about 10 feet away, and calls out to the Ramarl. "Hey, Hoe, do you need any help? It's really not safe this far in the caves so what's a hoe like you doing down here?" This entire phrase is said with a half-smile in all seriousness.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SgtShligger on 2006-04-09 16:57 ]</font>

White_Knight
Apr 19, 2006, 05:54 PM
Normies certainly are interesting. Gamma thinks after observing three of them fall into the same hole while yet another in the next room over (But not by any doors) has a problem with a large mantis before being helped by the man with the Varista knife.

Something truly interesting needs to happen soon or else I'm out of here. Gammas thought patter continues while watching the latter of two scenes before a what could distently be called a FOnewm walks into the room however insteed of the usual jester like outfit he has no hat or sunglasses. His black hair falls to about the small of his back and some of it covers his right eye completely. His visable eye is green with a slited pupil. On his hands are similar wrapings to Gammas and proper boots on his feet. Skin tight black pants keep his legs completly covered and on his torso is a black short sleved dress shirt that's mostly unbuttoned.

"Who the heck are you and what do you want?" Cap demads geting his Varista knife ready to strike.

"You may call me Psi and what I want is none of your business." Psi responds flashing a smile full of meliciously sharp teeth.

"Well I'm going to make it my business. Were you sent here under the Principles orders?" Cap responds inching closer to Psi.

"Please like I or my comrades would take orders from that lump of fat. No I'm here under different orders. Orders to stop her from getting back to the Pioneer 2 and stoping the one person that with her can foil my master's plans" Psi responds laughing during the frist part.

"Well I won't let anyone hurt a lady in trouble!" Cap shouts dashing foreward to stap Psi.

"Mylla & Youlla!!" Psi shouts in reponse activating the Photon Blast quickly enough that he manages to block Cap's attack and counter with a hard right hook. "How pathetic is this how you Normals fight. Tsk Tsk Tsk." Psi comments as he turns to Danielle while holding out his right hand as if to cast a tech. "Now it's your turn my dear." Psi hisses while the tale tell signs of a Photon Blast start to appear.

"Golla!!" He shouts as the elk begins to appear.