PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: ATA Help Needed....

RaDave
Mar 29, 2006, 03:04 PM
i doubt this but is there anything that can permenantly boost ata - materials?, mag lvls? i know weapons can do whilst they are equiped - i need 11 ata point to use my infernal bazooka.

help pl0x

Protatora
Mar 29, 2006, 03:06 PM
Things that boost ATA that I can think of off the top of my head.

____/Arms
Dex on a Mag
Either S or D Parts I forget which

OdinTyler
Mar 29, 2006, 04:40 PM
Yep. The only ways to boost ATA are:

1. weapons
2. mags (with DEX)
3. slot items

Hit Materials were once in the DC version & for some oddball reason, Sega took them out in later versions. They took out ALOT of items that really helped. Oh well.

GrumblyStuff
Mar 29, 2006, 04:50 PM
On 2006-03-29 12:06, Protatora wrote:
Either S or D Parts I forget which

That'd be S-Parts 2.01 and only androids can equip it (and D-Parts for that matter).

Not to mention it's damn hard to get. 1/10640 from Normal Mines Gillchics. I've been looking for it but after some 11742 Gillchics (103 per Unsealed Door X 114 UD runs), I've gotten exactly ZERO. (But it's a good easy way to get materials so it's all good.)

RaDave
Mar 31, 2006, 06:31 AM
cheers people im gonna bump dex now to lvl 40 - my bro messed up my mag while i was on holiday so i have like 102 pow 23 def 5 dex and 20 mage -.-

Zarbolord
Mar 31, 2006, 06:56 AM
if your character is an android you are in deep izzle... 20 levels of mind isn't good for an android. I made a good mag that has level nearing 100 of dex, it's a level 200 nidra, my racaseal bonded perfectly and could use the inferno since level 15.

Genoa
Mar 31, 2006, 11:32 AM
I'm going to guess RAcast. So lets see, 20 Mind on a Mag for you is not cool >_> I would seriously get another mag and raise it from scratch while raising the one you have now... So you keep using your current, but at the same time your bringing up your truly optimal mag.... I suggest something of the sort like... :
10 DEF ,150 POW, 40 DEX, 0 MIND (somewhere in that area)
RAcast gets ALOT of HP and DEF as it is, so Def on your mag isn't that needed. You're a ranger so your ATA is already decent >_> but it's still good to have a DEX for Gun Equiping and higher accuracy for ULT's evp >_>
... and of course Mind is absolutely useless.
And try your hardest to get the mag to have Mylla & Youlla (a.k.a., Twins) ... you know, S/D for a RAcast is awesome, and it's awesome for Soloing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
High I.Q. though, or the S/D will be lame >_> and More Synch so you can get the PB faster.
But yeah, ... that's what I would do if I were you..... (making me want to play as my RAcast now... =/ )

Shigecki
Mar 31, 2006, 11:53 AM
If your character is a RAcast 5/145/50/0 is all the mag you will ever need. You will never need to make another mag for that character. Maxes out DEX at 200 (if you choose to go that far) and gives a good amount of POW.

I really don't see a need to use any of the mag amount on DEF, 1 point = 1 point, when 1 defense material = 2 points.

This is a good mag regardless of the character too.

Bot-Bot
Mar 31, 2006, 12:06 PM
I am also currently working on a RAcast, who is level 30 right now. I made him a mag that is 5/150/45/0 and a Rumkin (has M/Y and S/D on full PB) and he can handle Hard Ruins.

Also that mag as well as these mats will max your stats in the future:
PWR - 76
DFP - 28
EVP - 17
LCK - 25

Plus 2 God/Abilities

NOTE: These stats DID come from a guide

RaDave
Apr 4, 2006, 06:49 AM
im an RaMar lvl 48 -.- and im starting a new mag jus got one from mines - not letting my brother get hold of this one and im just going to bump POW and DEX

Vire
Apr 4, 2006, 11:47 AM
I found 2 mags one time when I went through a run of Mines with my FOmar. Yay. ^_^