PDA

View Full Version : Never call your female friends "the devil with red hair"...

Allos
Mar 29, 2006, 08:11 PM
...especially if you really like that person, cause they will kick you in the testicles and laugh while you're in pain, on the ground, rolling. Then they'll kiss you and tell you they're sorry...and you'll still be on the ground, testicles feeling as if you put them in a blender.

Lesson learned.

Eihwaz
Mar 29, 2006, 09:46 PM
Well, no shit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sorry you got kicked there. Slap (or gently place) an ice pack on, and consider this a lesson learned. At least she's not still mad at you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2006-03-29 18:46 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Mar 29, 2006, 10:23 PM
That's just common sense. You never call any female the devil in front of them. Consider this a temporary laspe in sanity. Hopefully you'll never lose it again. >_>

ADE
Mar 29, 2006, 10:50 PM
That's only if she is a humorless bitch and she can't understand a joke in context. You're better off without her dumb ass.

Atayin
Mar 30, 2006, 08:24 AM
Girls who giggle after kicking a guy in the nuts really piss me off. It's not sweet and cute.. it's the most painful place possible to be hit. If she playfully tapped you thats one thing. It's annoying, but excuseable.. but if she full-out HIT you, then I say forget her!

Skorpius
Mar 30, 2006, 09:05 AM
On 2006-03-29 19:50, ADE wrote:
That's only if she is a humorless bitch and she can't understand a joke in context. You're better off without her dumb ass.

Truth.

She's the one who was wrong, not you. She envoked physical harm on you, and all you did was make a harmless joke.

Shows how much she "cares".

And you "really like' this person? >_>

navci
Mar 30, 2006, 01:36 PM
Why should anyone really care what others call them, unless it is the truth? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

PIT
Mar 30, 2006, 02:03 PM
On 2006-03-30 10:36, navci wrote:
Why should anyone really care what others call them, unless it is the truth? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

why should anyone care what others call them EVEN IF IT IS TRUTH?

Allos
Mar 30, 2006, 03:51 PM
The motive was:

"I always wanted to see what a guys reaction would be to that, like, to see if movie reactions to it are like the real thing *giggles*"

Bitch....

washuguy
Mar 30, 2006, 05:06 PM
Why did you stay to get hit in the first place? Well I guess it was unecxpected... But I would've ran, and never get caught!!!!!

navci
Mar 30, 2006, 05:07 PM
On 2006-03-30 12:51, Allos wrote:
The motive was:

"I always wanted to see what a guys reaction would be to that, like, to see if movie reactions to it are like the real thing *giggles*"

Bitch....

I have really nasty thing to say. But I mean, >.> how old is she, 5?

washuguy
Mar 30, 2006, 05:15 PM
On 2006-03-30 14:07, navci wrote:

On 2006-03-30 12:51, Allos wrote:
The motive was:

Bitch....

I have really nasty thing to say. But I mean, >.> how old is she, 5?

Nawww.... 6!!!!

Otis_Kat
Mar 30, 2006, 06:47 PM
I got kicked in the junk 5 times in a row once, I feel your pain.

Leave her in the dust, no one should EVER do that to you.

ABDUR101
Mar 30, 2006, 06:54 PM
*blows whistle*
Foul! Mis-use of testicles! Friendship penalty of ten!

..really, thats not cool. All she'd of had to do was ASK. For shit's sake. Getting kicked anywhere hurts, but that is just...DUH. Kick her back I say, right in the sweet spot. And then be like "Booyah!" and walk away.

Kidding about that of course, but all the same, be stern that shit like that doesn't happen again. =

opaopajr
Mar 30, 2006, 10:15 PM
tsk, tsk, tsk. that's why you do a titty twister, or rabbit punch to her chest, on the way down. when someone wants to play for keeps learn to reciprocate. soon they learn that playing for keeps isn't worth it.

.... oh, and when you twist, be sure to grab a good chunk of flesh, or use your nails.

first rule of thumb with my friends is don't touch me in violence unless you want violence right back. and i have the patience to wait... most people are pretty good about that. but there's always those that need an abject lesson. learn to be a willing teacher.

and now... a panda http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/panda.gif

Maridia
Mar 31, 2006, 07:09 AM
If I was going to say what I wanted to say, I'd definitely get my post edited for language.

Allos, why do you still go near this girl? She's obviously a stupid bitch, and you just seem to get hurt from it. Now, you're being physically hurt. Time to drop the skank and move on, no matter what your feelings are. She's done enough stupid crap, and made you feel bad enough to warrent it anyway, but "jokingly kicking someone in the nuts".. that's NO good.

And I've been called things like that before. I laughed. Get new friends. <_<

Dreadlock
Mar 31, 2006, 05:38 PM
Fellow men. Lets just not let them kick our testicles..
I don't know many women who would try do that to me. Thats like ripping out a woman's ovaries and them grinding them into the dirt.
http://forevergone3.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/nutshot.jpg.w300h225.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dreadlock on 2006-03-31 14:39 ]</font>

CupOfCoffee
Mar 31, 2006, 05:43 PM
Or yanking a fistfull of hair out of her scalp. Yeesh. Anyone who would kick someone else in the groin for the reason she gave doesn't deserve to keep the recipient of their kick as a friend.

Dreadlock
Mar 31, 2006, 05:46 PM
I say learn a defensive technique and break their leg. Of course. I am also violent and often maniacal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dreadlock on 2006-03-31 14:46 ]</font>

Maridia
Mar 31, 2006, 05:55 PM
Yeah, that's just one of those things you don't do. Kicking a guy in the nuts should be reserved for when you're being attacked, and for very extreme circumstances WARRENTING said kick in the junk.

I mean, I've joked about it in the past, and tapped, jokingly, or just simply lunged, never intending to go through with it, but I think it would take pretty extenuous circumstances for me to actually kick the mean bean machine like that. That's like grabbing a girl's breast as roughly as you can and just twisting it as hard as you can. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Or those other things mentionned. Not cool at all, nor something to laugh at.

Once again, girls like that are lame, and for sux.

BORBAN
Mar 31, 2006, 05:59 PM
HA! you got hit below the belt that hilarious!
that's a funny panda.

Dreadlock
Mar 31, 2006, 06:09 PM
Maridia. Im not sure what to make of your post. It kind of turns me on. What with the tapping, lunging of private parts and the grabbing and twisting of breasts..

Anyways. I often go commando. I need to get some ventilation in there. Tightey whiteys just..don't do it for me. But some places I wear a cup. There are some crazy women..and children out there. Theres just so much that's so precious to protect.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dreadlock on 2006-03-31 15:10 ]</font>

BORBAN
Mar 31, 2006, 06:14 PM
But in all seriousness i got hit with a basketball in the sack and it wasn't funny to me either. That's why I get to laugh when it happens to others.