PDA

View Full Version : God/Body

Lightfox
Mar 30, 2006, 10:33 PM
Right now I have a FOmar with lvl 83 currently at VHard Ruins, with the following:

SOUL EATER - GRASS ASSASSIN ARMS - CUSTOM RAY oo
SPIRIT GARMENT
GOD BODY
GOD BODY
GOD BODY
GOD BODY
SECRET GEAR
Nidra 6/149/4/1

ATP (--) 660
DFP (566) 385
MST (459) 459
ATA (--) 124
EVP (546) 340
LCK ( 16) 16

The question is, as it level up, the Base DFP grows, but eventualy the God/Body units will do nothing right? I mean when it reaches max DFP without equiping this units, having them will be useless?

OdinTyler
Mar 30, 2006, 10:37 PM
If you max out any particular stat, slot items will have no effect. For example, DEF. Im working on maxing my RAmar's DEF (& Im getting close). Once he's at max (with slot units or not), anything else is extra & wont be applied. The only way to add on top of that would be stat spells. For DEF, that would be Deband. Thats about it.

GrumblyStuff
Mar 31, 2006, 12:24 AM
I thought armor and shields add DEF but only to the total and not the base stat.

[edit]Anyways, if you're meleeing, make sure you got high level support techniques. You don't need much DEF if you got 20+ Jellen and Deband.

You should get that ATA up and finish that mag.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GrumblyStuff on 2006-03-30 21:26 ]</font>

Lightfox
Mar 31, 2006, 12:59 AM
Sorry did it wrong, the mag is:

6/149/44/1

GrumblyStuff
Mar 31, 2006, 01:09 AM
And your ATA is still only 124 without weapons? Look for a few God/Arms if you got the section ID for it. Once you hit Ult (which you probably could right now with techs), you'll need all the ATA you can get.

Genoa
Mar 31, 2006, 10:52 AM
I wouldn't worry to much about your DFP... It only applies to Physical attacks, and most devistating attacks are non-physical based... If you want to help insure your vitality against both physical and magic attacks... you might want to consider God/HP's. Also, Falz' attacks are at a Set damage, you cannot alter them with Deband/Jellen and your DFP/EVP mean nothing to him. But... Resist/units work for his tech attacks. But still, raising your HP would be the overall wise choice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Easy way, Skyly-Nar Lily-Caves-Vhard
Might want to grab a couple of them as well... heh
And as previously stated... you're FOmar... is in need of God/Arms >_> Plus, that Mag could use some DEX... it's got a whole bunch of POW... but I mean... FOmar? He needs DEX =/ I'd say 50 at the least in DEX... 120+ POW is decent, a tiny bit of Mind/Def if you'd like. But i'd get a Mind mag as well. Or... you could make a hybrid =/

Anyways, yeah... So for your units.... Sustaining your life is more important than having high stats. You could have 1002 Base ATP and 163 base ATA... and 500+ DFP.... But if your HP is t3h ubber sUx... then you'll have problems with anything that doesn't wack like a booma >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2006-03-31 07:56 ]</font>

Lightfox
Mar 31, 2006, 10:17 PM
I guess you are right, right now im doing runs in Ultimate Forest ( actually at lvl 88), and i got some things useful but cant equip them yet:

Barble - Inferno Bazooka - 1/829
ATA needed 142, right now: 126

Rare Rappie - Red Handgun - 1/2
ATA needed 140

Normal Rappie - Sacred Cloth - 1/520 i guess...
Lvl required 144 - right now: 88

I want desperately a Red Saber, Tollaw's drop rate: 1/900... i just want it...

But anyway, the runs are extremely easy, usin a Vulcan 0/25/0/35/25, Shifta 14 and Deband 15, and Jellen 18 , Zalure 14... Hildelt is doing 25 hp damage to me... nothing... I guess i'll continue doing runs until reach lvl 100 and buy a vulcan with more hit, and also want to reach good ATA without units... just leveling up, want to get to lvl 156, I have my four slotted Spirit Garment and magic rock Moola from Vhard Poison Lily, i think Aura Field is cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black80808056 on 2006-03-31 19:21 ]</font>