PDA

View Full Version : Just that one damn time...

WraithVerge
Mar 31, 2006, 06:13 PM
*sigh*

Why is it that if I don't do something ONE fucking time, I'm suddenly considered a disrespecting, ill-mannered bastard.

I have a mild case of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). I tend to do things like wash my hands even when I have no need to do so. Another case I have is, whenever I am over at a friend's house, I always ALWAYS ask my friend or his mother if I can get a drink or get something to eat, even if he or she has already said "Go ahead and get some". Well, my friend asks me to get him something, so I do and in the process of getting the food I get something for myself without asking, assuming it would be OK. BAD FUCKING MISTAKE. The mother, at first, let's it slide, but later talks to her son about how terrible of a person I am.

Apparantly, I don't say "excuse me" after I burp, and never have ever according to her. And I never clean up after myself (which, as she is accusing me of this at one point, I am washing my glass out in the sink and throwing used napkins away), and I always grab food without asking for some. And If I say anything other than "Yes ma'am" or "I'm sorry, ma'am", oh yay! Now I'm back talking, and now she's even more mad at me. Lose-fucking-lose situation ftw...

BORBAN
Mar 31, 2006, 06:18 PM
I would say just hit her, but the violent course might not be the answer.

viashino_bey
Mar 31, 2006, 06:36 PM
On 2006-03-31 15:18, BORBAN wrote:
I would say just hit her, but the violent course might not be the answer.

but..violence against idiots is ALWAYS the answer

KaFKa
Mar 31, 2006, 06:39 PM
Fuck em. Show them wrong and if she still keeps her sentiments, never let her into your sight again.

WraithVerge
Mar 31, 2006, 06:54 PM
That's the plan. If she's in one room, I'm going into the next or outside. She's one of those people who's opinion and thoughts refuse to bend, so there's no use for negotiation.

I would say just hit her, but the violent course might not be the answer

And as a joke:
Violence solves all problems. If you find a situation where it doesn't, you aren't using enough of it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2006-03-31 15:56 ]</font>

DavidNel
Mar 31, 2006, 10:05 PM
Hahaha, thats funny! Does it really matter? Ask your friend to come to your place.

WraithVerge
Mar 31, 2006, 10:53 PM
On 2006-03-31 19:05, DavidNel wrote:
Hahaha, thats funny! Does it really matter? Ask your friend to come to your place.

That's a good idea; however, his house is in the middle of the town and, thus, he's closest to everyone. All of my friends gather there for one reason or another, be it to hang out or just to meet there and go elsewhere. My place is waaayyyyy out in bastard land; not a practical place for everyone to go to. That and my parents don't like having a lot of company.

Charmander02
Apr 1, 2006, 05:48 PM
My mom acts the same way.