PDA

View Full Version : Missing Walkthroughs?

_tsunami
Apr 2, 2006, 12:21 AM
Sorry if this is being mentioned or worked on already but, I can't seem to find the walkthroughs for Maximum attack 1 or 2 anywhere for the GC??

I only see 3 for BB

Ryna
Apr 2, 2006, 09:23 AM
PSO-World currently doesn't have guides for Maximum Attack 1 Version 2 or Maximum Attack 2 Version 2. The Maximum Attack 2 quest guide that is up is for the original version (Version 1) of it.

_tsunami
Apr 2, 2006, 06:22 PM
is there any difference between version 1 and 2?
I've never done these quest and just wanted to know the rewards and the way abouts of getting it.

Ryna
Apr 2, 2006, 06:58 PM
On 2006-04-02 16:22, _tsunami wrote:
is there any difference between version 1 and 2?
I've never done these quest and just wanted to know the rewards and the way abouts of getting it.

There are a few differences.
Maximum Attack 1 Version 1 is a collection quest. There are several "badges" spread throughout the stage. Maximum Attack 1 Version 2 uses the same quest map and spawns, except it gets rid of the collection aspect. It is a pure killing quest.

You can think of Maximum Attack 2 Version 2 as an addition to Maximum Attack 2 Version 1. Essentially, the final island of CCA was removed and replaced with a new Seabed and Tower section. The existing Maximum Attack 2 guide is good right up until you reach the end of CCA.

The initial goal of the second versions is to get 10,000 kills in each one. After that, you will become a "Master." After that, you are supposed to play with other Masters to collect hearts. Once you've collected all the hearts, you can play the Rappy reward quest. You'll receive five Photon Spheres and a ring. You receive the Black Ring on Gamecube. XBox players get a different one.

sprky585
Apr 2, 2006, 08:41 PM
Hey Ryna...if you want me to, I can probally have a guide for Max Attack 1 drafted up in about 2 weeks...PM me or just post a reply w/ quote if you want me to make one

_tsunami
Apr 3, 2006, 06:46 AM
sprky585 you are generous! I do hope Ryna approves http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
looking forward to new guides!

Ryna
Apr 3, 2006, 08:18 AM
sprky585, if you want to make a guide for Maximum Attack 1, be my guest. PSO-World always welcomes guide contributions.

sprky585
Apr 3, 2006, 03:49 PM
On 2006-04-03 06:18, Ryna wrote:
sprky585, if you want to make a guide for Maximum Attack 1, be my guest. PSO-World always welcomes guide contributions.

awwwright...i like helping out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif