PDA

View Full Version : PSOW's Dream Log

Moo2u
Oct 5, 2002, 06:58 PM
Ok, let's see if this works.

This is a thread for posting dreams that you have. Once you've posted them, other members can give their oppenion and maybe figure out what they mean! Cool, huh?

I can't remember the last dream I had, but once I do I'll post it up here.

RavenTW
Oct 5, 2002, 07:13 PM
I just got PSO Episodes 1 and 2, and I start playing. All of a sudden, I'm getting out of a van with PSO characters (customized, of course), about to enter a dome building. I tell them I'll meet them shortly, but first I gotta make a char.

So I pick out a HUcaseal. The custization screen is a window with the lobby in the background, and looks more like an MMORPG custimization screen. Then, I wake up

To quote Hobostank, "Show me what it's for, make me understand it..."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RavenTW on 2002-10-05 17:14 ]</font>

Alielle
Oct 6, 2002, 02:37 AM
Fighting the dragon boss in PSO with some friends... and we're literally there. I have a full 360 degree view of the dome, and it's rather imposing. I can't remember if we won or not.

I think it just means I really want PSO... ever notice how the wait becomes more agonizing when there's a release date? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Spy
Oct 6, 2002, 04:54 AM
I have a recurring dream in which I wake up paralyzed in my bed. There are usually 2-7 robed figures in my room asking me questions and I answer them. When I try to fight the paralysis I pass out. Then I wake up from the dream in a cold sweat.

Alielle
Oct 6, 2002, 01:23 PM
I really hate the ones where my teeth fall out, or when they're really loose and crooked. I've had some where I was running around holding teeth in my mouth and frantically looking for a dentist.

Last night, I had a dream in which I went to visit a friend's family home in England or something. There was a crowd of people around driving me crazy and drowning me out. Later, I think the friend had somehow switched bodies with an octopus, and the octopus got electrocuted or something. Some of us who actually cared were trying to go back in time to get him back to his original shape. I sadly woke up before that was resolved. I think I remember vaguely using fishtanks and silly mad scientist stuff to accomplish this task. Weird.

pixelate
Oct 6, 2002, 01:42 PM
I think Spy's is a need for something to prove.

I think Alielle's octopus is just a flashback to having to make a picture from using just text.

ginko990
Oct 6, 2002, 02:54 PM
Whenever I sleep on my arm wrong I dream Ive broken it or something and I wake up and it really hurts, one time I remember it happening my arm was numb until like 6th period.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Oct 6, 2002, 07:01 PM
Over the last 4 hours I had a dream where I was in the woods. There were two others with me. While I ran down into a ditch, I looked over my shoulder and saw a blond boy, which was one of my comrades. I started walking forward and immediately stopped. My gun was trapped in barbed wire. One of my comrades was in front of me, holding down a circle of barbed wire. I motioned him to cut it out, since when the ring wasn't being moved, a person could easily walk through it. I turned around and noticed the strap of my rifle was caught in barbed wire. I slid one of my hands back and accidentally cut it =._.=
There was an enemy laying prone on a hill above us, with his weapon aimed. I went prone behind a tree that was just my body width and readied my rifle. Upon closer inspection, it was close to a rifle used by the allies in world war II. I returned fire, only to miss with every shot. The iron sights were too precise, leaving a wide area to estimate. When I reloaded a clip, there were only four clip slots on my bandolier on my chest, 2 of which were already empty. I thought it was FUBAR to have such low ammo on a patrol like this. After reloading and looking to my left, there was a second emeny unit that I had to shoot. That part of the dream stopped, so I suppose I was shot or something =>_>=;;

Next I was with my family going to a bar. Specifically, it was suppoesed to be named "Moe's bar" ala the Simpsons, but some letters were missing. WHen I went inside, I was expecting there to be arcade machines. I guess the layout I was expecting was from a different dream that I've already had =>_>=; The games were taken out and moved into a new room. This was plainly explained to myself. Some man was walking into a bathroom, and I saw another door by it. I wanted to open it, but I couldn't/didn't =._.=

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Oct 6, 2002, 07:04 PM
=>.>= I've had a few dreams about loosing my teeth, like Alielle. When it happens, I loose a few and want to look for a dentist, but get sidetracked.

Ness
Oct 7, 2002, 08:17 AM
I have a dream that my friends and I were fighting the ice dragon and the Ice dragon was another one of my friends in a costume!

BlackRose
Oct 7, 2002, 12:21 PM
I had a dream that I was floating over my bed, watching myself sleep. All my flaws were jumping out like billboards in my mind, and i had nothing but hate for myself. Then a chasm opened up in me (sort of) and I fell through it. Here, the dream turns into one of those "Falling dreams"-- where you're falling, and awake just before an obviously fatal impact. Except, I distinctly remember hitting the ground, and then being unable to move or see. Then I woke up, very very cold.

WashuSaotome2
Oct 7, 2002, 03:50 PM
I had a strange dream last night that kinda scared me.
It started out as a wonderful day. I went to school, got home safely, played some games, then before I knew it, it was time to go to sleep. Now, as soon as I rested my head on my pillow, this little Chocobo poped up in thin air and started warking (very clearly), "Why did you release me!?"
I just stared at it for a second. Then the Chocobo grew alarmingly large and started pecking me until I bled, screaming, "Why!Why did you let me go! You monster!"
That's all I remember...but I was pretty freaky...

ABDUR101
Oct 7, 2002, 07:03 PM
I just woke up.

ok, first place I was at, I was in my moms car. And she was going pretty fast, and we got to a hill. At first I said, "Wait, what if the stream is flooded..?" and then said nevermind. We flew over the hill, slammed through some water about a foot high, then she kept going over another hill, and we ended up slamming into an stream going across the road, like 10ft deep. Then I was yelled at for not knowing and remindering her of the water. ,_,

The next dream I'm in some sort of building. It has dark neon green lights all over the inside on the walls, as well as main lighting which is normally bright.

The main lighting system turns off and I tell everyone the power must have just went out..then it flickers and turns back on and some people let out a sigh of releif.

Alot of security guards are walking around, and I'm helping people get to a certain room where other people are hidding in. I get alot of them there, and on the one lower part of the floor in the room we're at, there's pink and white lights, warning markers that the floor has electric current going through it. On both sides there's a tunnel, which seemed to be the main feature of the "room". Everyone was situated by the door, and the walk way was very slim, to where you practically had to crawl over and around the person next to you to move.

Most of the people were near the entrance, while the security guards were on the small walk-way. I walked over and noticed they were getting weapons, so I was digging through(for some reason), knives, trying to find one with a good hand-hold and a nice sized blade. Found the best one I could and then when I turn around, someone was down on the electrified floor, dead. Somehow, someone reaches down and pulls them back up, which freaked me out because the current was still going through their body, but the person helping did'nt get electrocuted.

I goto turn around, and a fight had started out over some food. Only certain people were getting any. I goto take care of it, and just as I do, I turn around, afew of the guards are still there.

I walk over and start talking to one. And he starts telling me about his father and how he got the security job. We're having a conversation, and I look over and notice all of the people I had helped get to the room were gone. The main power was off(I did'nt notice it going off) and everything was quiet.

Then something small appears five ft away. Red and white round "blobs" on the floor. I had a gun somehow and started shooting at them(they were rather small, each was smaller than a penny, and there were only 5 or so penny-sized ones in a bunch). Everytime I'd shoot one, it'd disperse into about 15 small ones,(1/50th the size of a penny) and they'd just keep moving.

I somehow got the idea of using some sort of small, hand-held laser-esque thing to break them apart and get rid of them quicker and easier than shooting them. Everytime the laser would run over them though, they'd just keep breaking down into smaller and smaller blobs, and the laser would "snag" on them, as if it needed time to break them down further.

Me and the guy I was with started to get out the door, and just when I went to close the door it's like there was some force holding it just open enough for those damn things to get out.

(It was in my head that if they come into contact with your skin, that would be bad)

So *insert waking up short of breathe and constricted into a ball here*

..wow..that felt good to get off my conscience =/

Alot of my dreams are freaky like that -_-

My sympathy to anyone who read that entire post..I did'nt realise it was so long o_o

Kent
Oct 7, 2002, 08:09 PM
I had this weird little dream today...

I was sitting at my computer waiting for a download to finish, listening to Nobuo Uematsu's "One-Winged Angel" from Final Fantasy VII, and I decided to get up and go to the kitchen for a drink and what do I see when I open my door?

One of my cats (her name is Baby), sitting there, staring at me. Then for some reason, I just hear a voice say "Baby rolls Charisma check vs DC20 ... Success," and somehow, I am unable to resist the urge to pet her before continuing to the kitchen...

On my way to the kitchen, the music playing from my computer never fades into silence when I'm moving away from it. When I get to the kitchen and grab a can of Mello Yello from the refridgerator, I wake up.

*sigh* I think I'm playing too much Neverwinter Nights...

ginko990
Oct 7, 2002, 08:57 PM
To my knowledge, from what I can remember, Ive never had a meaningful dream. Nothing liek that falling stuff and flaws and whatnot. My dreams are retarded.

BlackRose
Oct 7, 2002, 11:16 PM
Until about a month ago, I simply didn't dream. Not like i didn't remember dreams, I disntinctly remember the lack of them.

Spy
Oct 8, 2002, 01:11 AM
I had my dream again. I'm starting to wonder if that's what it really is.

Abaddon
Oct 8, 2002, 08:00 AM
I've only had rememberable dreams nowadays. before hand i just went to bed, closed my eyes, waited a while and woke up the next morning.

Recently i had a dream when i was in myhouse. i picked up the fone and the dialtone was like a siren. i asked mum what it was about and she was like 'oh god no! quick! bar the doors!'. it turns out later that we're burgled by vampires *shrugs*

IceBlink
Oct 8, 2002, 10:43 AM
I keep having dreams where I'm at the top of stairs, and then I suddenly jump down... o_O

Another one mixes Unreal Tournament with Diablo 2. >_< I'm in a big factory and there's cows everywhere like the ones in D2 cow level, but they all have stubble and holding large guns... o_O My task was to kill them all... weird...

KodiaX987
Oct 8, 2002, 11:03 AM
Most dreams I have, I'm accompanied by some guy slightly under my own age, with curly blonde hair. Who that dude is, I have no frickin' idea.

Aside from this, I'm often put into some adventure situation, like blow a castle up, or command the destruction of something, or go find some kind of treasure, you know, the Zelda-type dream with a very twisted hint of sci-fi in them. o.O

Spy
Oct 8, 2002, 11:14 AM
On 2002-10-08 09:03, KodiaX987 wrote:
Most dreams I have, I'm accompanied by some guy slightly under my own age, with curly blonde hair. Who that dude is, I have no frickin' idea.

Probably a lover from some past life. If you believe in that crap, that is.

KodiaX987
Oct 8, 2002, 11:23 AM
In fact, I happen to.

But, the guy could have had at least the wit to appear as a chick in my dreams. Imagine when the truth comes.

"Hello. I was a lover of yours in a past life."

"...But you're a dude!!"

"Yes. Waddya imply?"

"(vomits)"

o.O