PDA

View Full Version : GC: Need Clarifying on Max Stats

Voodoo
Apr 2, 2006, 01:48 PM
From what I have learned is your stats can not progress any higher past a specific set point except for HP & TP if you have sufficient gear to do so. Also you can go a bit higher past your max stat in ATP & DFP with the aid of Shifta & Deband. All I mentioned beforehand was what I have composed by searching for topic results on my questions on this forum and looking at the guides. I was wondering what else if anything allows you to pass these limitations? An example does Hit Efficiency allow going over the max stats in ATA? Maybe I am wrong and I am all confused over what these max stat guides are trying to imply, because with my level 127 RAmar Character he is supposed to have a Max ATA of 249, (according to the site) but with all his gear he has currently 294 ATA. The gear he uses that has any effect over his ATA is:
Justy-23ST 0% Hit Efficiency
Hero/Ability
Sato /w 100 Dex
Base Stats /w nothing on 185 ATA
Could someone please explain what is going on here to me? Or can someone give me a professional explanation with this whole Max Stat hullabaloo?

Bot-Bot
Apr 2, 2006, 02:33 PM
It's simple, all items (other then mags and units) will technically put your stats over it's max, but it's not permanent or anything. If your stat is maxed, just find the most powerful or accurate weapon you can and use that.

As for temporary stat increases, S/D is the only. Also HP/TP can go up from units and mats.

sprky585
Apr 2, 2006, 02:43 PM
yeah ur mag and/or gear can send ur stats over the limit...hope that helps

Shigecki
Apr 2, 2006, 03:38 PM
The maxing of stat only apply to the stats in the parenthesis. Anything outside of these are the effects of weapons or armor.

Weapons add stats to you ata and atp, thus giving you more then your max stat in that catagory, but only outside of the parenthesis. Armors and shields do the same to def and evade. Hope this helps out.