PDA

View Full Version : what will u play while u w8 now date has slipped?

BendMeOver
Oct 5, 2002, 07:00 PM
on october 4th EU got mario sunshine so i'll be doing bowser for a while, whilst i w8 whatw ill u do?

Darrin
Oct 5, 2002, 07:06 PM
Animal Crossing

merlin
Oct 5, 2002, 07:09 PM
S-H-E-N-M-U-E 2

BlazingTiger
Oct 5, 2002, 10:41 PM
Unreal Tournament (dc) I still like it...

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Oct 5, 2002, 10:48 PM
America's army.

ABDUR101
Oct 5, 2002, 10:58 PM
Freespace 2, Robotech: Battle Cry, Morrowind, various anime.

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Oct 5, 2002, 11:02 PM
Learning more about computers and the works,and getting back to drawing(dreamcast is unplugged and a gamecube replaces it's old spot)

Sedyne
Oct 5, 2002, 11:16 PM
Onimusha 2, SOCOM, Tekken 4, Star Fox Adventures, hopefully gettin marrowind tomarrow for xbox.

Ian D
Oct 6, 2002, 12:03 AM
I'll be playing UT and possibly UT2k3.

[Off Topic Question: How is Star Fox Adventures?]

Gazebo
Oct 6, 2002, 01:14 AM
I just got Mario Sunshine like a week ago, and I'm almost done with it. So, I'll probably beat Medal of Honor: Allied Assault again like 50 more times. Or just work harder doing schoolwork. (i doubt it though)

RuneLateralus
Oct 6, 2002, 01:57 AM
UT 2003...that alone will keep me occupied.

saffaya
Oct 6, 2002, 09:35 AM
On 2002-10-05 20:58, ABDUR101 wrote:
Freespace 2,

Wow, still playing FS2 ? Cool. Maybe I should re-install it someday. Problem is I need to train again, 'cause I look like a real n00b when warping in the furious battles regulars like to play.
I can take care of myself, but not intercept all those warheads incoming or disable those turrets.

Too bad the genre itself is falling apart. Like simulators or shooters.
The fact they put the code of the game in the public domain is proof enough.

playing JSRF, Ikaruga and Guilty Gear X waiting for more Xbox goodness.

ABDUR101
Oct 6, 2002, 09:43 AM
On 2002-10-06 07:35, saffaya wrote:

On 2002-10-05 20:58, ABDUR101 wrote:
Freespace 2,

Wow, still playing FS2 ? Cool. Maybe I should re-install it someday. Problem is I need to train again, 'cause I look like a real n00b when warping in the furious battles regulars like to play.
I can take care of myself, but not intercept all those warheads incoming or disable those turrets.

Yeah, I just loaded it up last night actually. Bought a Wingman Rumblepad(rather looks like a Dual Shock PS2 controller for a visual image) and wanted to give it a shot. For as old as the game is, it still is beautiful.

I had to go through training againt too haha. Then I was fiddling with FRED2, I rather like making up missions and scenarios.

I need to go verbally assault my ISP, I can't play anything online thanks to their nice screw up. =

I really want to play Co-op missions in FS2.

Guilty Gear X waiting for more Xbox goodness.

The one DC game I need to go import when I get my credit card.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Oct 6, 2002, 12:04 PM
Resident Evil GC, and Star Wars:RE should keep me busy.......

ginko990
Oct 6, 2002, 12:07 PM
Kingdom Hearts, I just beat it, but i didn't FINISH it yet. Jawsome game.
Counterstrike and whatnot.

Zenigma
Oct 6, 2002, 12:23 PM
hold on here, i missed sumthin, which version of PSO got pushed back, GC or XBOX??

BendMeOver
Oct 6, 2002, 01:56 PM
EPSO (http://tkdsouth.tripod.com/pso.html) are reporting although some shops are listing dates they will definitly slip

http://www.dreamstation.cc/news/images/upload/pso_001.jpg

ginko990
Oct 6, 2002, 02:48 PM
PSO GC is coming October 29th-30th(my EB is getting it the 30th). If you call that the pushed back date...

BlazingTiger
Oct 6, 2002, 04:44 PM
I heard star fox adventures was real nice. I haven't played it yet though.

saffaya
Oct 6, 2002, 05:26 PM
Yeah, I just loaded it up last night actually. Bought a Wingman Rumblepad(rather looks like a Dual Shock PS2 controller for a visual image) and wanted to give it a shot. For as old as the game is, it still is beautiful.

Yes, FreeSpace2 still owns !! Perfect blend between arcade and simulation, detailed but not complex, and not a resource hog.

I had to go through training againt too haha. Then I was fiddling with FRED2, I rather like making up missions and scenarios.

Nice. I wonder if any in the FS2 community has started modifying the game itself.

I need to go verbally assault my ISP, I can't play anything online thanks to their nice screw up. =

I'd say warn them that it constitutes a breach of contract and that you will seek financial repair if they don't fix the situation, quick.

I really want to play Co-op missions in FS2.

Co-op rules, whatever the game. that's why I came to PSO. that's why DOA3 rules, and Halo co-op is divine goodness.

Guilty Gear X waiting for more Xbox goodness.
>The one DC game I need to go import when I get my
>credit card.

$33 at NCSX. Got it there.
I'm falling for Jam. She's real purdy ...