PDA

View Full Version : Offline trading??

Protoman92
Apr 2, 2006, 03:02 PM
Im new and this whole concept of offline trading confuses me...If anyone could inform me i would be more than grateful

Sincerly,
protoman92

sprky585
Apr 2, 2006, 03:23 PM
its mainly on GC...u put a character(with only the weapon u want to trade equipped) on a Memory card and mail it to some one...they then do the same to you and then they mail back the card....thats basically all there is to it

Protoman92
Apr 2, 2006, 07:38 PM
So basically you could scam someone horribly? thats stupid i'de rather trade online =

Neith
Apr 2, 2006, 08:10 PM
Usually, Memory Card trading is the way to go. What tends to happen is you use a blank memory card with mule characters, send that to it's destination. Other person does same thing, you both get a Memory Card with items on. Yes, obviously, you could scam people doing this, but really it's the only way to trade long-distance offline.

If you know the person you're trading with locally, just hop on multiplayer.

sprky585
Apr 2, 2006, 08:35 PM
On 2006-04-02 17:38, Protoman92 wrote:
So basically you could scam someone horribly? thats stupid i'de rather trade online =

well...normally u just create another character so that its just lvl one...and they cant take much...buch yes...u could scam someone...its fully on trust...but most of the people on this site wouldnt scam anyone...too nice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Vire
Apr 3, 2006, 12:20 PM
Yeah, I would never do that... *Shifty eyes* Kidding! I'm too nice to steal a really good item from another person.

Protoman92
Apr 3, 2006, 03:37 PM
see i dont understand why dont you just trade online i mean its not hard or anything thats basically trust too right?

GrumblyStuff
Apr 3, 2006, 03:46 PM
Some of us are either too cheap, don't have a credit card, and/or can't get the modem or BBA.

Protoman92
Apr 3, 2006, 04:16 PM
Well i mean i guess its fair but if i want something im gonna try and get it online and i guess thank you for all your guys helps happy gaming to you