PDA

View Full Version : HATE!!!

Alisha
Oct 6, 2002, 03:51 AM
is there any charachter in pso that for 1 reason or another you just cant stand the sight of ? well for me its ramars id like to kick them all in teh junk!!!

Spy
Oct 6, 2002, 05:20 AM
On 2002-10-06 01:51, Alisha wrote:
is there any charachter in pso that for 1 reason or another you just cant stand the sight of ? well for me its ramars id like to kick them all in teh junk!!!

Those duckly RAnewmen piss me off to no end with their duckliness.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spy on 2002-10-06 03:22 ]</font>

RavenTW
Oct 6, 2002, 08:05 AM
The PKmar. Oh wait, that's not a real class.

DBZ clones.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 6, 2002, 12:21 PM
FOnewearl.
Some random chats:
"fonewearl has the same stats as fonewm and looks 10 times better http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif"
"i can stand back and kill everything with my spread with fonewearl"
Etc.
FOnewarl boasting/bragging is ridiculous.

Hey now RAmar's are cool. :0

Wewt
Oct 6, 2002, 12:42 PM
On 2002-10-06 01:51, Alisha wrote:

I thought I was alone...

ginko990
Oct 6, 2002, 02:50 PM
HUmars with those godamn crew cut hair cut things....gah. ew. I want them all dead.

Agent_Reav
Oct 6, 2002, 04:08 PM
RAmarls... I think that's the new class of Ranger in PSO Ep&2. Yep I hate her. No "mercenary" holds their gun ghetto gangsta style (sideways). Have you ever noticed that gang member doing drive bys always seem to hit innocent bystanders instead of their real target? Maybe if they'd hold the damn gun correctly they'd have better aim >_<! RAmarl is a disgrace to the Ranger class.

Balthor
Oct 6, 2002, 04:22 PM
HUmars are rather disgusting creatures, with their deformed left arms, swimming speedos, clown shoes... Ick, just thinking of em' makes me wanna mutilate Yuji Naka for putting those things in PSO.

Especially all those damn Sephiroth/SSJ0962602862863Gotrunks clones running around.

But people will always be sheep and pick him for being the coverboy of the game. *Sigh*

Fingles
Oct 6, 2002, 04:41 PM
Tall FOnewms
Tall FOnewearls
and HUmars

Humars have dumb shorts with dumb pants under them.
but seriously. who wears shorts over pants?
fugatives... thats who

Lish you love RAmars and you know it.

Kent
Oct 6, 2002, 06:46 PM
Any ranger class.

They don't do much damage with thier guns, they can't take a hit, and at lower levels they miss more often than a hunter does.

They just have no real strongpoint.

Agent_Reav
Oct 6, 2002, 08:04 PM
Rangers are supposed to attack from afar... hence "range"r. If you jump in and try to shot a Booma at point blank range you will get owned; True Ranger masters know the strength of the class.

You will learn young grasshopper

Destroyer1989
Oct 6, 2002, 08:25 PM
Them gay FOnewmans r so gay.They look like little gay jesters running around and they look so dumb.

Lileya
Oct 6, 2002, 09:08 PM
On 2002-10-06 18:25, Destroyer1989 wrote:
Them gay FOnewmans r so gay.They look like little gay jesters running around and they look so dumb.

Exactly, they are gay!!! =O

You wanna be my friend?

p.s. OMG what did I drink tonight?! o_O

ABDUR101
Oct 6, 2002, 09:09 PM
On 2002-10-06 18:25, Destroyer1989 wrote:

Bishounen, anyone?

*drools at new force for episode 2*

ginko990
Oct 6, 2002, 09:13 PM
On 2002-10-06 14:08, Agent_Reav wrote:
RAmarl is a disgrace to the Ranger class.

The Ranger class is a disgrace to the Ranger class.

Alisha
Oct 6, 2002, 10:52 PM
On 2002-10-06 14:08, Agent_Reav wrote:
RAmarls... I think that's the new class of Ranger in PSO Ep&2. Yep I hate her. No "mercenary" holds their gun ghetto gangsta style (sideways). Have you ever noticed that gang member doing drive bys always seem to hit innocent bystanders instead of their real target? Maybe if they'd hold the damn gun correctly they'd have better aim >_<! RAmarl is a disgrace to the Ranger class.

you sir are jealous..........
*kicks you in the junk*

Spy
Oct 6, 2002, 10:58 PM
Just wait and see. I'm going to prove you all wrong and become the greatest Hunter Ragol has ever seen! ANd I'm gunna be a RAmar too!

Alisha
Oct 6, 2002, 11:02 PM
ever see a ramar walking with a shot..........it looks like he shit himself..........

Spy
Oct 6, 2002, 11:05 PM
On 2002-10-06 21:02, Alisha wrote:
ever see a ramar walking with a shot..........it looks like he shit himself..........

Thats because we r soo bad-ass we scare the shit out of even ourselves o_O

WeaponX3523
Oct 6, 2002, 11:38 PM
Racasts always bothered me. I bet they use more roids than baseball players >_>

Agent_Reav
Oct 6, 2002, 11:41 PM
RAmar + Big Freakin Gun = Best character class in PSO ^_^; Seriously tho everyone either loves or hates the RAmar... nothing in between. To be a genius is to be misunderstood I suppose.

WeaponX3523
Oct 6, 2002, 11:48 PM
No I think there is a general mistrust of ramars because they are always covering their faces! WTF are they hiding? And plus everyone knows *their dirty habits after seeing that picture, that someone posted with the hucast....

OMG dey r da gay! O_O

Edit: there doesn't really convey the meaning I was going for >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WeaponX3523 on 2002-10-06 22:04 ]</font>

Agent_Reav
Oct 7, 2002, 12:04 AM
On 2002-10-06 21:48, WeaponX3523 wrote:
No I think there is a general mistrust of ramars because they are always covering their faces! WTF are they hiding? And plus everyone knows there dirty habits after seeing that picture that someone posted with the hucast....

OMG dey r da gay! O_O

The only RAmar picture I have seen that was a bit "risque" was when e was checkin out the nurse's ass. It's quite hilarious actually http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

D only cl@ss dat is da gey is FOnewm... he walks like he has a billy club jammed in his ass.

Spy
Oct 7, 2002, 12:38 AM
Ramars pwn. Period. Ramarls may be a close second, but only that.

Sedric
Oct 7, 2002, 02:16 AM
I hate FOmarls. I played one enough already on DC. But I'm planning to make another one on GC, (I currently have a Hunter) and nothing can change my decision. I can't believe I'm still hooked onto that leg-less freak. Their tech is not that great by Force standards anyway. Yeah, and they got funny run animation that gets tiring after a while. And the freaky hat selections too. *shiver* Oh sure, faster tech-casting compared to male Forces. Like that's gonna make a major difference....

At least they look better than jesters, but so what?

*goes off and makes a FOmarl char anyway*

(BTW, this post is merely a joke. I actually like FOmarls. They're one of my fav class. So don't bash me!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sedric on 2002-10-07 00:17 ]</font>

AynRand
Oct 7, 2002, 04:42 AM
I used to hate RAmars them being LAmars and all but in gc pso i find that they are better than HUmars, Humars were too common anyway.. With technique distribution and no HUmar gettng shifta deband offline your RAmar wiyh is lvl 15 is gonna help you alot more.

So what class don't I like most, it is for me FOnewm, his fudge backing buttocks are a turn off site for me, some FOnewm I have seen with new outfit and hats ook a little better, but I never iked this class for me not to play as one ever. Don't mind playing with them though as their techniques are handy and I don't have to look at the tush all day long.

AnimalMother
Oct 7, 2002, 04:58 AM
Fonewms it looks like they are wearing a diaper, not to mention stupid ass hats and sunglasses.

Anyone named Cloud, Sephiroth, or any name that is somehow related to Dragon Ball Z is an asshole. This is an undeniable fact backed by hard scientific evidence if you try and argue with me, or have a character named in such a fashion. The President of the United States will declare you a dipshit, and you will be charged a special dipshit tax, and possibly killed. Think your safe just because you don't live in North America? ha, thats what we have the UN for.

Hunewearls, and Humars for failing to recognize the Jesus like superiority that is Hucast.

That Ramar that stole my Double Sabre during that Dark Falz battle, you are an asshole and I want you dead.

Nidarrock
Oct 7, 2002, 10:49 AM
FOnewm & FOnewearl

Both are jester drop outs. What the frell is with the platform shoes,bizzare hats and giant rear ends? They just seem like a mismatch of differnt syles and eras. Walking behind a FOnewm makes me want to http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif

Also the HUmar is quite a reject himself.

KodiaX987
Oct 7, 2002, 12:27 PM
DBZ clones. Those guys must die. In the worst possible manner.

I have also developped a hate for RAcaseals with head style 3 and 4. o.O;

Wewt
Oct 7, 2002, 12:28 PM
On 2002-10-07 02:58, AnimalMother wrote:
Anyone named Cloud, Sephiroth, or any name that is somehow related to Dragon Ball Z is an asshole. This is an undeniable fact backed by hard scientific evidence if you try and argue with me, or have a character named in such a fashion. The President of the United States will declare you a dipshit, and you will be charged a special dipshit tax, and possibly killed. Think your safe just because you don't live in North America? ha, thats what we have the UN for.

OMGF!!!!! U N00B!!!!!!111111

Ness
Oct 7, 2002, 02:35 PM
Characters with names in all caps drive me nuts. For one thing, it hurts to look at and another thing, they are usually cheaters.

ABDUR101
Oct 7, 2002, 02:41 PM
<_<

...lies! All lies!

Wewt
Oct 7, 2002, 04:07 PM
On 2002-10-07 12:35, Ness wrote:
Characters with names in all caps drive me nuts. For one thing, it hurts to look at and another thing, they are usually cheaters.

Yeah, and?

KodiaX987
Oct 7, 2002, 04:17 PM
Fear them even more if you notice their name has been written out in l337 sp33k! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Wewt
Oct 7, 2002, 04:58 PM
ph34r m3h

HC82
Oct 7, 2002, 06:54 PM
LMFAO

"The Ranger class is a disgrace to the Ranger class."

"Fonewms it looks like they are wearing a diaper, not to mention stupid ass hats and sunglasses. "

"Anyone named Cloud, Sephiroth, or any name that is somehow related to Dragon Ball Z is an asshole. This is an undeniable fact backed by hard scientific evidence if you try and argue with me, or have a character named in such a fashion. The President of the United States will declare you a dipshit, and you will be charged a special dipshit tax, and possibly killed. Think your safe just because you don't live in North America? ha, thats what we have the UN for."

"That Ramar that stole my Double Sabre during that Dark Falz battle, you are an asshole and I want you dead."

"ever see a ramar walking with a shot..........it looks like he shit himself.........."
||
"Thats because we r soo bad-ass we scare the shit out of even ourselves o_O"

"Have you ever noticed that gang member doing drive bys always seem to hit innocent bystanders instead of their real target? Maybe if they'd hold the damn gun correctly they'd have better aim >_<! RAmarl is a disgrace to the Ranger class."

I personally don't like alot of things.

1. Humars are so mainstream they all have N sync and Britney spears albums on them.

2. Gangsta bitches are overrated, I don't like the thug stance, or anything thug related. If I see a gangsta bitch in real life and she trys to pull shizzle with me I'll break her goddamn skull open with her -content withheld-.

3. 90% of the FOnewman outfits.

4. FOnewearls or HUnewearls with ^_^" or =^_^= at the end of every typed sentence. Occasionally is fine, buy GODDAMN go easy on them.

5. Racasts that are twice your size but have half the intelligence of a lilly tying to poison a bot.

6. Hucasts that use a confuse trap, after using a freeze trap.

7. Racaseals who look like there going to take your temperture.

haterade
Oct 7, 2002, 08:10 PM
Wow. Didn't know so many people were into bitching about the RAmarl gun pose. I happen to like it. Ever heard of change? Uniqueness? Difference? Methinks someone can't stand to see a chick character with a new animation...

And whoever said that people who shoot their gun sideways always miss in driveby's... who gives a fuck?! This is a game! Will the character have less ATA because of a fuckin pose?! God, what an idiot...

Somebody teach him!

Agent_Reav
Oct 7, 2002, 08:44 PM
She's supposed to be a "highly trained mercenary"... what kind of highly trained person holds their gun like that? I personally like the RAmarl EXCEPT her gun pose ruins it. I guess Sonic Team wants to tell us that females can't perform the job of a Ranger without fukkin it up. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AnimalMother
Oct 8, 2002, 05:06 AM
Now I don't exactly do drive bys on a regular basis, but I would assume that the reason that Gangsta Bitches hit innocents more often than they hit their marks is because they recieved firearms training at the Decepticon University of L337 Marksmanship. Which boasts high profile alumini like Cobra Commander, and anyone who was a villan that used some form of a gun during an 80's cartoon.

Speaking of 80's Cartoons and guns I just remembered a Jhonny Quest episode I seen back in the day. Dr Quest and company were sailing their little power boats through the jungle when all of a sudden alligators attack. Well being the rocket genius he is Dr Quest goes "Everyone grab guns." So sure enough everyone grabs a gun including lil Jhonny, and Hadji, they proceed to plug alligators left and right. They must have killed like 50 of them. It sticks out as one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen on Television. Its hard to preach the value of gun control when you have 10 year olds blasting defenseless animals with high powered assault rifles.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Oct 8, 2002, 05:16 AM
I love everyone. Love, not hate!

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Oct 8, 2002, 07:37 AM
On 2002-10-08 03:06, AnimalMother wrote:
Now I don't exactly do drive bys on a regular basis, but I would assume that the reason that Gangsta Bitches hit innocents more often than they hit their marks is because they recieved firearms training at the Decepticon University of L337 Marksmanship. Which boasts high profile alumini like Cobra Commander, and anyone who was a villan that used some form of a gun during an 80's cartoon.

Speaking of 80's Cartoons and guns I just remembered a Jhonny Quest episode I seen back in the day. Dr Quest and company were sailing their little power boats through the jungle when all of a sudden alligators attack. Well being the rocket genius he is Dr Quest goes "Everyone grab guns." So sure enough everyone grabs a gun including lil Jhonny, and Hadji, they proceed to plug alligators left and right. They must have killed like 50 of them. It sticks out as one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen on Television. Its hard to preach the value of gun control when you have 10 year olds blasting defenseless animals with high powered assault rifles.

WTF does this have to do with the topic?

rena-ko
Oct 8, 2002, 09:40 AM
a RAmarl is so overskilled, she can allow herself to shoot gangsta style and still hits her target. now i want to see if a RAmar can do that too.

Agent_Reav
Oct 8, 2002, 10:53 AM
On 2002-10-08 07:40, rena-ko wrote:
a RAmarl is so overskilled, she can allow herself to shoot gangsta style and still hits her target. now i want to see if a RAmar can do that too.

Only Battle Mode can decide this... I will take on any RAmarl that thinks they can take me >_<;; WITH A SPONGE BAT O.O!

KodiaX987
Oct 8, 2002, 10:59 AM
You know what would look wacky as hell? The RAmarl holding the rifle and shotgun gangsta-style too. XD

Spy
Oct 8, 2002, 11:09 AM
On 2002-10-08 03:16, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
I love everyone. Love, not hate!

Free-lovin' hippie Cactus hugger!

merlin
Oct 8, 2002, 05:16 PM
I never was a fan of the RAmars.....but now I'm playing one offline on the store's DC, just to see if I want to start the Cube version off with one. I think I might. Long-range weaponry, and techs will help out in a legit world.

I was never really into the HUmar either....although I played one near the "end".....mainly because there were so damned many of them, all dressed in the black outfit with the white ponytail hair.

That epidemic of teeny tiny munchkin characters drove me nuts. THEY all looked the same. That's when I created my thunder-thighed RAcaseal...as big as I could get her.

Unproportioned RAcasts drove me crazy.

ABDUR101
Oct 8, 2002, 05:27 PM
I just started an RAmar today.

It's ok..but I kinda miss rushing up close with a sword/partisan =

I'm just used to my Hucast packing a rare pistol for long range or out of reach enemies and then switching off to my strongest melee weapon. =(

merlin
Oct 8, 2002, 05:34 PM
Yeah ABDUR....thanks for reminding me.

I think that the HUcast is THE most fun character to play in PSO. I love the animations on those guys when you equip a soul banish.

Which makes me cry. On DC, I had the most beautiful Soul Banish and Soul Eater. You guys have NO idea how much I'm going to miss those gorgeous weapons....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: merlin on 2002-10-08 15:35 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Oct 8, 2002, 05:46 PM
On 2002-10-08 15:34, merlin wrote:
Yeah ABDUR....thanks for reminding me.

I think that the HUcast is THE most fun character to play in PSO. I love the animations on those guys when you equip a soul banish.

Which makes me cry. On DC, I had the most beautiful Soul Banish and Soul Eater. You guys have NO idea how much I'm going to miss those gorgeous weapons....

The last time I went online many, many months ago, as soon as I was getting ready to Save and quit, my DC reset. I had all my rare weapons on my character, and they were ALL un-equipped. I lost everything.

I haven't used it since, and that was my only character when I used to play PSO =

I always loved the weapons that hit multiple weapons up close. I'd bunch all the enemies and get them to follow me, then turn around, three strikes and if they kept coming I'd start running again and repeat XD

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Oct 8, 2002, 07:29 PM
On 2002-10-08 08:59, KodiaX987 wrote:
You know what would look wacky as hell? The RAmarl holding the rifle and shotgun gangsta-style too. XD

Actually that'd be pretty throwed.....

Gradius
Oct 10, 2002, 11:06 AM
I like most classes for what they are, but some things I don't like. The RAmarl's handgun animation is kind of dumb, but at least it's different. The RAmarl's Rifle animation if you have long hair is stupid. Why would her hair stick stright out when she shoots? Huge dumb RAcasts are pretty funny sometimes. RAcaseal can be qute but I don't like her too much.. RAmar is very ga... er.. happy! HUmar is pretty trendy but is the man with sword character. HUnewearl can be very cute. HUcaseal is not so great/unique from what I've played so far, just another HUcast. HUcast has trap vision, but some people play him stuidly. FOnewearl is the cutest character. FOmarl I like her dress and she can fight too. FOmar's dress thing is very stupid to look at, it just looks bad. But he should be good for anyone that has played HU's mostly and wants to try a FO.