PDA

View Full Version : If a Human and a Newman had kids...

Davion
Oct 6, 2002, 02:38 PM
Well, what would happen? Could they? Would the kid survive?

RavenTW
Oct 6, 2002, 02:53 PM
Of course. Newmans (sorry, that's how I spell it) are only genetically enhanced humans. And if you've played PS4, what do you think happened to Chaz and Rika?

The baby will be a great cross-breed. not as strong as a human, and not a mentally strong as a newman, it provides the best of both worlds. He might be ridiculed at school, but there's always a bad side to somthing.

Davion
Oct 6, 2002, 03:01 PM
Thanks, this makes my fanfic much more interesting now.

War_Child
Oct 6, 2002, 04:24 PM
If a human and robot can produce kids (see: WC) Then ye s, a human and newman could o.O

M_BlackHawk
Oct 6, 2002, 05:09 PM
my first two characters, a HUmar and a HUnewearl, do have kids. They're also characters of mine. Read my fanfics such as "Shadows of the Past". So far, they've got 3, 1 HUnewearl, 1 FOmarl, 1 FOnewearl. I may make a RAmarl addition in GC PSO, but I'm not so sure yet.

later

M_BlackHawk

Davion
Oct 6, 2002, 08:05 PM
SO I guess that makes the 2 people in your sig married then. Am I right?

M_BlackHawk
Oct 6, 2002, 08:33 PM
Yep. I've been RPing with these characters in one way or another for over 6 years now. Their being married just came with the natural progression of the characters.

Later

M_BlackHawk

Parn
Oct 7, 2002, 02:11 AM
In Phantasy Star 4, Rika was bred by Seed to help start a new generation of enhanced humans that could survive Motavia's slowly reverting back to its original state (a barren, desert planet). Humans and Numans can most certainly uh... yeah.

Toyzferall
Oct 11, 2002, 08:51 PM
Idea stealer! Heh, J/M with ya. But seriously, I was gonna put a half-human half-numan in my fanfic, too... -.-;; Oh, and, just a thought: I think androids could have kids, too, even with humans and/or numans. Because, technically, the definition of an android is half-humand half-robot. So androids are theoretically still human. Which means they could... Ummm... Yeah. But if I'm correct in thinking so, their children would be normal humans. It may not be correct, or go along with the storyline of PSO, but this is how I see PSO Androids: Humans (Or Numans) that decided, hey, I want to be really strong, and I don't care if I can't use magic! So, they did. That's how I handle them in my fanfics, anyway...

Davion
Oct 11, 2002, 09:06 PM
Hey Toyz! You've played the PC trial version of PSO. It's me Davion!

War_Child
Oct 11, 2002, 10:50 PM
Do I need to post the android pregnancy theory? O.o

Davion
Oct 11, 2002, 10:55 PM
That'd be nice.

Toyzferall
Oct 11, 2002, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I'm disturbingly interested, myself...

RavenTW
Oct 12, 2002, 10:48 AM
Yes, I am somehow interested as well.

War_Child
Oct 12, 2002, 01:06 PM
I can't believe I actually wrote this. It was done many months ago at 2am under the influence of ab out 6 cans of coca cola -_-;;

--

The Racaseal Pregnancy theory

Racaseal + Another Android

Binary data taken from each to create a personality and blueprint for body. Child is then built.Perhaps Shurikane can go into better details.

Racaseal- Human/Newman

When Racaseals are built, some are built anatomically correct, while others not self aware aren't.

Racaseal and human/newman have intercourse. Sperm hits special microchip, or the"egg" (this becomes the CPU of the child). The child will be stuck with an android mind, due to the "egg" being more of a computer chip that reacts to the sperm (Montague's invention. How did he test it? Why do you think your barely saw Elenor in the game?)

The next part is pretty much chance, whether or not the child will look somewhat human or be fully droid. In the end, the child will be anatomically correct, but droid. Reason:

When an anatomically correct Racaseal is built, the uterus is actually a "mini factory" Which sort of builds the baby in its child form. Drains alot of power from the Racaseal though, so she is usually a bit weaker at this point.

Pregnancy isn't too noticeable on the outside, as any expanding of the stomach is very little (because there isn't any need for intestines and stuff, so there's lots of room).

The actual birth: Umbilical cord is a small power cord to power the child while in the "uterus". Birth proceeds like a normal birth, except the husband is urged to not hold the wife's hand if he wants to keep it. Power cord becomes useless due to being used so much while the child is being created, so it comes out too. Is removed from mother and child, and the part where it goes in on the child is sealed shut.

The end because I'm lazy.

Davion
Oct 12, 2002, 01:22 PM
o_O That's somthing.

Toyzferall
Oct 12, 2002, 01:33 PM
O.O;; Well, then. Actually, that was quite an itellectual, and... How should I put this... Enlightening? Read.