PDA

View Full Version : Legaia 2..?

Sedyne
Oct 6, 2002, 07:38 PM
allright wtf is up with this game? has anyone played it yet? websites are saying it ISN'T RELEASED yet adn don't have reviews BUT I SAW THE GOD DAMNED GAME IN ELECTRONICS BOUTIQUE TODAY! I was thinking of returning star Fox Adventure and getting it because honestly it isn't pleasing me too much. But i want to know if anyones played legaia 2 cuz i think i might get that instead cuz it looks beutiful and i hear was supposed to be good.

Shadow_Blade
Oct 6, 2002, 08:06 PM
I'm not sure how it is but you can always buy it and then return it within 14 days. (That's what I always do.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

I'm such a cheap bastard.

Sedyne
Oct 6, 2002, 08:13 PM
On 2002-10-06 18:06, Shadow_Blade wrote:
I'm not sure how it is but you can always buy it and then return it within 14 days. (That's what I always do.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

I'm such a cheap bastard.

DAMMIT YEAH YOU ARE! But your just like me...I"MA CHEAP ASS =) WOOHOO GOO ME AND Shadow! here's a true cheapass thing i did

i went to block buster last night and bought MAXIMO for 10 bucks...went to Electronics boutique today and the guy rang up it to se whad id get for it..he told me 10 bucks and then when i finally picked out what i wanted...i tradedin maximo and (supposed to be 5 dollar credit) he rang it up as 20. and also traded in Red Faction which the dumbass also rang up as 20 when i was supposed to get 5 as well...and at first when he said i had to pay the 10 dollar difference for Summoner 2 which was what i got (now am returning lol)....i was like hmm..10 ey? wasn't it supposed to be 40...i ddin't say anything and got my game cheaper than expected.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SedyneX930 on 2002-10-06 18:26 ]</font>

ginko990
Oct 6, 2002, 09:23 PM
I buy GBA and GBC games and beat them in 10 days and then return them with the reciept for full cash back http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

I havnt played Legaia 2, I was about to pick it up yesterday but i opted not too, need money for PSO2. Legend of Legaia was good stuff I just finished replaying it about 2 weeks ago.

Kent
Oct 6, 2002, 11:25 PM
I saw Hitman 2 in a Best Buy a few months ago...

Brimstone
Oct 7, 2002, 02:22 PM
Its definitely a cool game, its a little bit boring at first, but once you get past the first hour or 2 its pretty sweet

Ironmonkey
Oct 8, 2002, 12:03 AM
I have it. Its pretty sweet. If you liked the first one you will like this one. Its definitely better than Grandia Xtreme

Bri-N
Oct 8, 2002, 03:30 AM
I think Grandia Xtreme is better but not as good as Grandia 2, GX has way too many enemies and not enough save points....

Kent
Oct 8, 2002, 02:53 PM
On 2002-10-08 01:30, Bri-N wrote:
I think Grandia Xtreme is better but not as good as Grandia 2, GX has way too many enemies and not enough save points....

But Grandia 2 was way too easy, so hopefully Grandia Xtreme is harder.

Dabra
Oct 8, 2002, 09:04 PM
Grandia xtreme blows ,it's like the removed everything besides the dungeons, and smacked a few more...dungeon, after dungeon, after dungeon, after dungeon.