PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Berdysh Hunting on BB

Neith
Apr 12, 2006, 08:36 AM
I'm trying to get hold of one of these, as part of a trade for a Guren.

Now, I've looked at the drops for it, and none seem that easy. Pinkal gets a 1/2 rare monster drop (Temple Hildetorr), but without MA#2 on BB, I don't think this is a practical way to hunt it.

Then, all of the other drops except Viridia are from Merikle or Mericus, at 1/394, so I've been running PW#4 upto the end of the 4th floor.

The only other drop is Ep2 Migium, 1/701. Ive ran Spaceship with my Viridia, and I can complete it now, thanks to the Demon's Raygun, but there doesn't seem to be that many Pan Arms in SS, consequently, not many Migium.

For any BB players, what do you think's the most practical way to hunt this? On GC, I would've favoured the 'Torr drop, but without MA#2, I don't think this would be a fast way.

Any ideas?

Skorpius
Apr 12, 2006, 08:59 AM
Alpha of 6-3 has 9 Panarms.
Hildelts, Alpha of 5-5 has 9.

You could try those.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2006-04-12 07:01 ]</font>

Saffran
Apr 12, 2006, 09:01 AM
6-3 has like 13 Pan Arms but is rather long.
Maybe the torrs is the only sure way...

Skorpius
Apr 12, 2006, 09:09 AM
Yeah, Alpha has more than half of those 13, though.

Hrith
Apr 12, 2006, 09:43 AM
I'd go the Viridia way.

Berdysh in Pinkal is 1/1024, and there are less Hildelts that Pan Arms.

6-3 has quite a few Pan Arms, but I'd take Skorp's advice and only clear the VR Spaceship Alpha part of that quest.

BahnKnakyu
Apr 13, 2006, 01:43 AM
Go the Pan Arm route. As long as you can somehow dodge that one Baranz that spawns, you can get up to Pan Arm #9 (it's that room with four Pan Arms in it after the "domino effect" Gilchich room), then rinse and repeat. Getting to the other four takes kinda long.