PDA

View Full Version : Blueful?

cherry
Apr 13, 2006, 01:17 AM
how much people think it sucks or its good?

cherry
Apr 13, 2006, 01:18 AM
On 2006-04-12 23:17, cherry wrote:
how much people think it sucks or its good?

forgot to add the other portion of poll acidently hit enter

GrumblyStuff
Apr 13, 2006, 01:25 AM
Eh. It's good for Forest, Ruins, Control Tower, and Seabed runs.

And that's only for some specialty weapons.

BahnKnakyu
Apr 13, 2006, 01:37 AM
But overall, it sucks.

If you're playing PSOBB and you're into Ep4, you're gonna like it. This ID rocks majorly in Ep4. See Tycho's Ep4 charts if you want proof.

zwandude15
Apr 13, 2006, 02:13 AM
I've managed to raise one simply because they have the easiest drop for Heavens Punisher, 1/205 or so, which is saying something...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Zarbolord
Apr 13, 2006, 03:39 AM
Their partisan finds are nice but I prefer skyly and whitill...

Saffran
Apr 13, 2006, 04:00 AM
Lol at the poll
Blueful is a good ID nonetheless.

EphekZ
Apr 13, 2006, 04:14 AM
it's all right although the countless gae bolgs you find are quit annoying.

Hrith
Apr 13, 2006, 06:57 AM
It's probably the worst ID on par with Greennill and Pinkal.

The good thing if you are on Blue Burst is that all IDs are the same in Ep4, now -_-;

OdinTyler
Apr 13, 2006, 08:02 AM
When deciding if an ID is good or not, you have to ask yourself what are you referring to? Are you looking at it as a better ID for 1 type of class or another or the ID as a whole? My RAmarl's a Bluefull & it works out OK for her. Not a hunter obviously, but, Rangers can use some partisans so its not so bad. Also, being that she's my 2nd highest char (Lv100), I'm hoping to start an HP hunt & see if I can get that. Basically, Bluefull's a pretty good ID. Many don't give it credit. Some IDs offer more than others, but, Bluefull's not bad at all.

Ennie
Apr 14, 2006, 03:53 AM
I had no clue about IDs when I started my Blueful RAcaseal.. I'm on v2 so I can't use Partisans. ;;;_;;;

Maridia
Apr 14, 2006, 06:45 AM
Sadly, the couple of good/cool drops on Bluefull don't make it okay. Though Episode 4 is a lot more bluefull friendly it seems (thank GOD). I've come to hate having one as my main character. Soooo many more useless drops for them, it seems. x.x

PJ
Apr 14, 2006, 09:11 AM
Bluefull is not as bad as everyone says it is. I'd put it on 4th lowest, but I still like that ID (To be fair, every ID has stuff I like for it, except for the ID I call the worst >__>)

I'd say what number 3, 2 and 1 were, but I might be smacked. Well, not for 2 and 3 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2006-04-14 07:12 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Apr 14, 2006, 10:19 AM
The only good think about Bluefull is Imperial Pick, which is a very sexy Partisan. I have one, with obscene hacked negative percents. I need to get some Photon Spheres so I can at least get it up to all 0%s. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

-Crokar-
Apr 14, 2006, 01:30 PM
i think all section ids have good and bad. im stuck with viridia and i hate the viridia id. i perfer whitll or skyly

DevinTre
Apr 14, 2006, 09:28 PM
Bluefull isn't bad at all. Especially if you enjoy finding Gae Bolg after Gae Bolg. =p

Hrith
Apr 15, 2006, 06:09 AM
No sane person enjoys that =P

Eihwaz
Apr 15, 2006, 11:17 AM
I'd rather have Bluefull than Pinkal. >_>;

A Gae Bolg with uber percents can be useful for a low-level character. A Storm Wand: Indra with uber percents is just as useful as the other dozens of Storm Wand: Indra a Pinkal character will find.

PJ
Apr 15, 2006, 11:40 AM
On 2006-04-14 19:28, DevinTre wrote:
Bluefull isn't bad at all. Especially if you enjoy finding Gae Bolg after Gae Bolg. =p

Oran isn't bad at all. Especially if you enjoy finding Cross Scar after Cross Scar. =p

Whitill isn't bad at all. Especially if you enjoy finding Diska of Braveman after Diska of Braveman. =p

Purplenum isn't bad at all. Especially if you enjoy finding L&K14 Combat after L&K14 Combat. =p

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Eihwaz
Apr 15, 2006, 04:05 PM
Again, Diska of Braveman or L&K14 Combat with good percents are useful to have. >_>;

MorningComet
Apr 15, 2006, 04:33 PM
I'd much rather have a Bluefull RAmar than an Oran RAmar. So in my opinion I think Bluefull is a good ID just beacause anything is better than Oran on GC. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MorningComet on 2006-04-15 14:36 ]</font>

CupOfCoffee
Apr 15, 2006, 05:20 PM
^ Not pinkal. That ID found basically nothing outstanding at all, while Oran had an awesome Forest and a very decent Ruins.

Eihwaz
Apr 15, 2006, 05:27 PM
I personally wouldn't want Oran on any of my chars, but it does have two really nifty exclusives: Twin Chakram and Prophets of Motav. Bluefull's Imperial Pick is another cool exclusive. Pinkal on the other hand, has ridiculously lame exclusives. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Technical Crozier? It's a useless weapon, and besides, any character can get one from Soul of a Blacksmith. Evil Curst? It's equally, if not more, useless, and is obscenely rare.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2006-04-15 15:29 ]</font>

cherry
Apr 15, 2006, 10:13 PM
thanks for all of your opinions the reason i asked was because im lvl 80 bluefull just trealized holy**** im finding the worst stuff ever.

PJ
Apr 15, 2006, 11:23 PM
On 2006-04-15 15:27, Eihwaz wrote:
Technical Crozier? It's a useless weapon, and besides, any character can get one from Soul of a Blacksmith. Evil Curst? It's equally, if not more, useless, and is obscenely rare.

A section ID is not made by it's exclusives.

But I'm HUNTING an evil Curst, you jerk http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Eihwaz
Apr 16, 2006, 07:51 AM
I'm aware of that. But, it's always a plus if your ID gets good exclusives. For instance, Redria is an awesome ID, and it also finds Magical Rock Irisitia exclusively. Even if it didn't find Magical Rock Irisitia, it'd still be a good ID.

I consider exclusives to simply be a "plus" to any given ID. Unfortunately, in the case of Pinkal, it's exclusives suck. Even if Pinkal had 1-2 great exclusives, it'd still be a pretty poor ID.

And power to you for hunting an Evil Curst. That doesn't change the fact that it's a useless weapon. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Saffran
Apr 16, 2006, 11:33 AM
Well, I have had a few Imperial picks, but none with hit.
Seriously though, Vjaya with hit and other percents own. I have a Gae Bolg with like 30% Hit and 65% to dark, and it used to be my favorite weapon...

Deltra
Apr 16, 2006, 11:54 AM
Heh, Bluefull isn't that bad of an ID. Heck, I found my Demolition Comet on that ID. It's useful, but the rares I find on it are usually overpowered by the powerful Hunter weapons my Skyly finds. I have a Bluefull Hunter(not my main char), finds ok drops, but finding Gae Bolg after Gae Bolg is pretty annoying.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deltra on 2006-04-16 09:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deltra on 2006-04-16 09:56 ]</font>

cherry
Apr 16, 2006, 01:32 PM
you can find demo comet thats a pretty good find i guess its not that bad of an ID.

RadiantLegend
Apr 16, 2006, 02:59 PM
Oran > blueful.

cherry
Apr 16, 2006, 03:01 PM
orans ok i dont really like a lot of daggers tough like multi hit weps i dont reaqllly like slicers that much

Saraphim
Apr 16, 2006, 06:11 PM
On 2006-04-13 04:57, Kef wrote:
It's probably the worst ID on par with Greennill and Pinkal.

The good thing if you are on Blue Burst is that all IDs are the same in Ep4, now -_-;

I have a Greennill, and I love it! Frozen Shooter, Spread Needle. Baranz parts (RA stuff) Nuff Said.

And all ID's in ep4 are not the same. In VHard and Ult, the rare monsters drop different stuff for different ID's, and Goran Detonator and Girtablublu have different drops for different ID's.

xxTrystanxx
Apr 16, 2006, 07:55 PM
Meh. I had a Bluefull for a while. Shame I didn't keep it long enough to really get into hunting the HP. But I think if I make another Bluefull it'll have to be a human or newman... for ease of piping more than anything, heh.

It can't be all bad, during a random TTF a friend of mine managed to find a Brionac with 90% Dark tekked up to 100% on my Bluefull ID.