PDA

View Full Version : Nick Cannon's Wild N' Out

InfinityXXX
Apr 14, 2006, 06:58 PM
Has anyone seen this show? I've been watching it since last weekend and theres something thats just been irking the hell out of me.

I've been watching the second season and I've noticed that Nick Cannon, the show host and main guy, never loses. A friend said that out of the two seasons hes lost once, he can't remember which episode but out of the episodes I watched.....he never loses. Either he..

A). Beats his opponent with a score like 13 to 3

or

B.)Mysteriously comes back and rescue his team from losing.

It seems so cliched.

Also, another thing, this show doesn't really seem like an improv show. I mean, some times, it looks really rehearsed. Maybe not all of it rehearsed but I think the teams know about their topics ahead of time. About like a day ahead of time.

I mean, i doubt that certain celeberties like Kelly Rowland and Christina Millian, and Tyra Banks can do improv comedy as well and as smooth as they did on that show. And not only that, but sometimes, when his dj goes to the audience for a topic....you'll be able to hear the audience and all the topics they're throwing out there.......but the dj will choose something thats completely opposite of what the audience is saying.

And finally. I'm not a fan of him, But on the episode when Wayne Brady guest starrred......Wayne Brady should've won! He was freestyling so easily and all by hisself. He took on Nick Cannon's team and outdid all of Nick's members but not only that, he use to be on Whos line is it Anyway? Improv is right up Brady's alley but he lost to the hands of Nick Cannon. That epsiode was booty.

The "idea" of the show is nice but its just to shady and it reeks with Nick's Ego.(I wish I could go on it, just so I can freestyle against Nick Cannon and beat him lol)

cherry
Apr 14, 2006, 10:02 PM
i remember in one episode someone said "Hickory dickory dock,your girl was on my cock".

DizzyDi
Apr 15, 2006, 04:58 PM
On 2006-04-14 20:02, cherry wrote:
i remember in one episode someone said "Hickory dickory dock,your girl was on my cock".

/snicker.
I've seen the show once and it was alright.
I'm kinda anti-MTV and BET.
I doubt Nick Cannon can really freestyle that well, he can barely rap as it is.

BORBAN
Apr 15, 2006, 07:19 PM
Nick Cannon lost to Kanye, and Lil John. That's all I know though.

AxelgearVII
Apr 16, 2006, 01:15 AM
On 2006-04-14 20:02, cherry wrote:

The reason Nicks team wins every episode is because that short dude with the weird hair carries the team on his back during every wild style bonus round. I think his name is Katt...something. lol I beleive he's the one that said that quote seen above.

InfinityXXX
Apr 16, 2006, 12:02 PM
I was starting to notice that. The short guy's name is Katt Williams a.k.a Money Mike. Hes done stand up for a long time and he played on Friday after Next and appeared in some episodes of My Wife and Kids and did stand up for the BET Comedy Awards.

I don't think its fair though. To have 2 professional actors/comedians on the same team. Especially someone like Katt Williams(whos really funny)

sprky585
Apr 16, 2006, 02:21 PM
well, i think nick cannon is ego-centric and of course his team will win, because he can beat up most of the celebrities on the other team, and the only people he lost to were kanye, lil john, and the ying yang twins (who all of them could beat the tar outta nick cannon) lol i think he was afraid to make them lose when they came on the show

BogusKun
Apr 17, 2006, 04:51 AM
I defeated Nick Cannon in a freestyle battle while he was working for Nickalodeon.

okay, I outshine him, but the true comparison in todays Clowns of Comedy according to me is...

Nick Cannon is like Carlos Mencia (the NOT MEXICAN OR AMERICAN-BORN BUT REALLY HALF GERMAN-HONDURAN NAMED NED ARNEL HOLNESS) as Nazi are to Hitler.

It's safe to say Nick Cannon is as brainwashed to money as Nazis were to Adolf Hitler. May not make sense... but being a joke theif who steals from people trying to be the same as others before you while making more money for it... doesn't either. Nick and Ned.

Also that kidd on "yo Momma" from 70s Show trying to be like Ashton "Ash Ketchum" Kutcher (from Punk'd) and make a show? PLLLLEEEEEAAAASEE. That show is crap.

InfinityXXX
Apr 18, 2006, 06:18 PM
That weekend when I watched Wild N Out I saw an advertisement for "Yo Mama" and It looked stupid. Nobody makes a living off playing The Dozens. lol I'm starting to find it funny, how back in the day, MTV would refuse to play any songs by black people, or hip hop music(which consisted of some latinos) and now, lots of their shows are cashing in on the hip hop community. The Media is so funny.

Dek
Apr 18, 2006, 06:39 PM
On 2006-04-17 02:51, BogusKun wrote:
It's safe to say Nick Cannon is as brainwashed to money as Nazis were to Adolf Hitler.

Reminds me of one of the games they played on the show, "What had happened was..."

Kat Williams goes up explaining Nick Cannon and Undergraduate...

"White people had some big motherfucking checks"

Brilliant! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I saw Yo Mamma a few times. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. However, it could have been so much more. There were some good jokes made on the show ("Yo momma's so fat, she has a black belt in Sushi" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif ), but everything else is just stupid.

Wilmer Valderamma (I still like to call him Fez) was a poor choice for hosts. Then again, it's probably due to the fact that when I think of hip hop, I think of Lil'John, Ying Yang Twins, Tupac, Biggie Smalls, Diddy, etc. and when I think of the 70s, I think of Fez...

BogusKun
Apr 19, 2006, 01:11 PM
On 2006-04-18 16:39, Arthas_Zero wrote:
when I think of the 70s, I think of Fez...

I like to thank you for saying that... you're my hero.

Die Carlos .. I mean Ned Arnel Holness

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zem
Apr 19, 2006, 03:09 PM
"Bacon and grilled cheesey!"-Akon and Young Jeezey

Man that show rocks!

BORBAN
Apr 20, 2006, 03:34 PM
I'm just puttin this out there but has anyone realized Nick isn't funny at all? He surrounds himself with funny people and that's the reason for the show's success...That said the show is hilarious! I watch it whenever I can.