PDA

View Full Version : BB Price and Players

vox3om
Apr 14, 2006, 10:38 PM
I am considering playing PSO:BB. Can anyone tell me the monthly fee and the amount of people still playing online? is it much more than PSO GC is now?

Ryna
Apr 15, 2006, 08:36 AM
The game costs $8.95 per month. There is a two-week trial period. At peak times, there are about 500 people online. That is higher than the combined US/EU population on GC PSO.

Neith
Apr 15, 2006, 11:00 AM
There are actually more players on GC PSO, because of the linkage with the Japanese players. On BB, the Japanese server is seperate from US/EU, so there are less.

However, if you can't speak/type Japanese, BB's probably a better option to take.

vox3om
Apr 15, 2006, 07:44 PM
so is the game free to download? and only $8.95 a month? also there is no offline gameplay? I wish there was. I get tired of playing PSO:GC on offline mode, PC seems like it would be much more pleasing.

Also, is BB basically the same game as PSO just on PC? I'm thinking about playing since I don't have a broadband adapter for my GC (only a modem adapter) and I don't think it would be too easy to find one.

Rubius-sama
Apr 15, 2006, 08:05 PM
It's free to download and $9/month, correct.

It's not just PSOGC on PC, there are a ton of more stuff. There's Episode 4 and all the new rares/quests that come with it. There's the whole "team" feature that PSOGC doesn't have..and it's nice being able to talk to your friends even though you're in two different games. It's also PSO in high resolution, so everything looks crystal clear.

eh...why the hell am I promoting pso? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif