PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: Maximum Attack 1

FengShui
Apr 15, 2006, 01:46 PM
I was wondering if anyone had or knew where I could get maps for either for Ver1 or Ver2 of the quest?

whiteninja
Apr 16, 2006, 12:57 AM
I posted this in another MaxAttack1 V2 topic recently...

I have written a guide. I have it on the Anti-Snarf PSO site (which is not allowed to link from here, because it has MP3's... even though RapidShare deleted them anyway XD I need to upload them again.)

This is not to be added to PSOW. I am only posting it because I cannot link to it.

Maximum Attack 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an online-only quest.

General Information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quest: Maximum Attack 1
Employer: Principal
Description:
Reward:
- Normal:
- Hard:
- Very Hard:
- Ultimate: 500 Meseta (eventually 5 Photon Spheres and a Black Ring)

- The goal of MA1 is to do segments of 1/2 hour in which you try to get as many kills as possible. Once you get a grand total of 10,000 kills in MA1, you will obtain your "Class Master Heart." Then you play with other 10,000 kill people to get all 12 of the Class Master Hearts. In addition to this quest, there is a Maximum Attack 2; and EP2 quest that is 45 minutes long and eventually gives the "ID Master Heart." Obtaining all 22 Hearts will let you get the final prize of 5 Photon Spheres and a Black Ring.

- You can get the points in any difficulty, but you need 10,000 points in BOTH quests to get the Spheres and Ring. Also, if you are going to be a "Class Master" doing it in Normal when you are level 140 is not mastering very much. If you want to do it in Normal mode, here is your guide: "SPAMZ WIF RAFOY! LOL!!11!" It is doable and legit, but cheap. This guide was written for people who want to do it in Ultimate, with teams of 3 or 4 that must include one strong nuking FO, and must have atleast one non-FO.

- HU's and RA's must have a good crowd control weapon, and a strong Mechgun (despite the n00bishness, Charge Vulcans with 50% hit are good). RA's will also want to have a Frozen Shooter, and a Demon's weapon with high ATA. For Mines, it is very good if one of your HU/RA's is also an Android.

- Nuking FO's must have Normal and Hard Technique boosts. Since most people cannot get a Psycho Wand and Sorcerer's Cane, the 9-Star Scepter Series will do the trick. Rafoie/Red and Razonde/Yellow Merges are a must too.

- At the end of the quest, you get some "Lucky Tickets" depending on the number of kills you got. Take these into the "Beach" Event Quest. The name varies, but in it, there are alot of Rappies and the "Can Still See the Light - Piano" is playing. Look for a large machine in one of the rooms Gi-Gue is typically in. You can play one of two games for 10 Lucky Tickets. "High-Low" is the more effective one, and winning it will give 200 points to BOTH MA1 and MA2. This is the same quest you will get your Black Ring and Spheres from.

- All credit to Jarl, from http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums for the map images, that I edited with notes.

Walkthrough, Forest2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to see the map.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/Anti-Snarf/Forest2mapguide.png

The white path is just where you start… very easy, only a few Gulgus, then Bartles, then Barbles. After that, is when you split up.

Red path – This is a pain for HU, in particular because the first room. After you kill a Mothvist, there are swarms of Gulgus jumping in, so either spam Gifoie, or use a Spread Needle. Then, you take the warp and head on your way to where the Dragon usually is. This second room is really good for Razonde, so specifically bring a Razonde Merge, you will need it in Mines also. The third and final Forest room has Bartles and Hildelts… For a RA, pwn the normal way, but for a FO, if there are any Hildelts, spam Razonde. It will do mediocre damage to the Bartles, and good damage to the Hildelts. If only Bartles are there, nukk wif rafoy.

Purple path – This is just a little short one… you do that room, and then run to catch up. Just make sure in the one room that you do not forget the Hildelt at the end.

Blue path – Use any remaining team members to make some forward progress. There are a lot of Tollaws in that room. The purple path guy will meet up with you.

Green path – This just requires someone of a decent strength. Get the switch, then take the next two rooms. The first room has a random mass of junk, finished with 3 Hildelts in corners of the room. The next room is masses of Bartles – crowd control time. When the timer hits 20 minutes, use the computer, then take the bridge. A Hildelt jumps down as you take it. The hard part comes next when you play the game “dodge the Megid.”

Pink path – The green path guy will open the route for you, then head to Caves.

Walkthrough, Caves3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/Anti-Snarf/Caves3mapguide.png

Red path - you are the FO/RA from Forest2, just keep running it... a few Lilies, some Slimes too... Frozen Shooter or Gifoie the Slimes. There are two rocks, and if you are a FO, make sure to have Normal Attack set to a button atleast temporarily as you get there. About the same time you reach the Y room, the two other team members should be whooping Vulmers... they may be slightly ahead.

Pink path - you just run it, there are a few empty rooms, so it's pretty easy... if one of you gets Megided, then you have the other to use Moon Atomizers. No sweat.

Cyan path - This is a temporary hook up of Red/Pink. When you run over that switch, drop a clump of "Something x4" and the door will open for you. I usually use Dimates with my FO, but Difluids with anyone else.

Orange path - Here, one strong nuking FO (might be the same guy from the Red path, maybe not) needs to run across the second switch while someon from the Yellow path is on the first one. The lag between games will let the FO run right through the "locked" door... pretty nifty, eh?

Yellow path - After you let the FO take the Orange path, the next room has Dragons, Lilies and Govulmers. Just beware of Megid... The final room of Caves has a pooload of Melqueek with a couple random Lilies, finished with 4 Dragons. Jellening the Melqueeks is very, very helpful, as is a Spread Needle/Red Sword. As you finish, the Green path guy should be running up to you.

Green path - BEWARE OF LILIES! There are alot of them... ALOT! Carry a few Scapes if you need them. Also, rush this part as fast as you can because the rest of the team will already be deep in Caves.

Walkthrough, Mines2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/Anti-Snarf/Mines2mapguide.png

Orange path - you are the FO from Caves3... Just remember that Jellen is your friend. Also, the last spawn of that long rectangular room is 4 Baranz, one in each corner. Stand outside the door and Razonde spam the first two (so that Razonde Merge from F1 is usefull again), and for the end two, Zonde snipe them. When you get to that last room before Yellow and Orange meet up, there are 4 Baranz again, all tightly packed. Stand right near the door an Razonde... you can hit all 4. Around the time you are killing these guys, the rest of the team should come in. One more thing, in that very large square room, there are Foie traps in the corners, really only an annoyance.

Yellow path - you are all the remainder of the team that just came from C3... Things are hard for you in that room with the light switch... try not to stand on it. After there is a break in the spawns, in a few moments, a pooload of Sinows will fall ontop of it... not safe. Then there will be 4 Baranz, one in each corner... Here, if one of your members is an Android, you are very lucky. If not, someone had better use a Frozen Shooter or Rabarta spam. Then, you have a clear path until you meet up with Yellow.

White path - FINAL LAP! That first room you do is a pain... the big one... lotsa, lotsa Baranz... make sure to fill up on Moons... and if you have a FO, do Resta/Rabarta spam. The little square room is just some Gillchich... and the final long rectangle room is a load of Sinows... a big load... Once again, Rabarta/freeze traps are your friend, as is Jellen. If you make it here and get all the kills, it is either 589 or 590 kills... I actually can't remember right now. You also get 10 Lucky Tickets and 500 Meseta. (biiiig whoop)

Good luck and Godspeed.

FengShui
Apr 17, 2006, 08:00 AM
Hey, thanks a million!

whiteninja
Apr 17, 2006, 11:43 AM
No problem.

And if I ever manage to get all the MA2 maps, I will make a guide for them too... So far I only have Temple. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif