PDA

View Full Version : decalog mystery ????

meimeilee
Apr 15, 2006, 01:53 PM
has anyone ever seen a decalog or even gotten one before has any one used it?what is it special,what does it do?is it a wand/rod/saber/fist/cane/partisan? i need answers!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: meimeilee on 2006-04-15 11:54 ]</font>

Ryna
Apr 15, 2006, 02:40 PM
As far as I know, the Decalog can only be obtained from "An Even More Dangerous Deal with Black Paper." Since that quest has not been released for US/EU BB yet (we have to get the regular "Deal" first), it has only been released for JP BB so far. I've seen a couple of people on PSOW earn Decalogs, but they haven't returned my PMs asking for details about the weapon.

Inazuma
Apr 15, 2006, 06:17 PM
i tried out a friend's decalog just for that reason. i was trying to find out if it boosted any techs or whatnot. it didnt seem to boost anything or do anything special that would cause someone to actually use it. also, i have never seen anyone using one. so maybe it really is just a useless item.

however, the glide divine sure had its share of secrets which we wasnt aware of rite away. so maybe this one has something to it that we dont know yet.

meimeilee
Apr 15, 2006, 06:46 PM
ok thanks for the comments i was really confused about it before

Inazuma
Apr 15, 2006, 08:54 PM
it is a force wep, held similar to the motav and sorta looks like a pillow or a tombstone or something ><

Tomoki
Apr 15, 2006, 09:20 PM
The decalog, as I have gathered, is/are the 10 commandments. "deca" is the prefix for ten I think.

Eihwaz
Apr 15, 2006, 09:42 PM
That must be what it is, considering the item description.

We do, at least, have confirmation that it's a wand.