PDA

View Full Version : Does any one know if the xbox version will have system link?

SirPimpsAlot
Oct 7, 2002, 09:19 PM
Does any one know if the xbox version will have system link?

Kalbelgarion
Oct 7, 2002, 09:33 PM
It might...but it might not. No real word on that.

I'd doubt it, though, since I don't think Sonic Team went all-out putting extras like that in the XBOX version. They may have felt that offline split-screen was enough.

But we don't know for sure. We can always keep our hopes up until it comes out next month.

Agent_Reav
Oct 7, 2002, 09:59 PM
I hope it does that way I can play it off of SEGA's servers... I love XBConnect ^_^;

shinokou
Oct 8, 2002, 03:21 PM
I don't think it'll happen...

merlin
Oct 8, 2002, 04:54 PM
We could only dream........

Malkavian
Oct 9, 2002, 12:53 PM
Mmm if the GC version has it and since the xbox version is a port it should have it too.
is not exactly system link but theres no difference between making a local lan and link the systems.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Malkavian on 2002-10-09 10:56 ]</font>

rbf2000
Oct 9, 2002, 03:53 PM
On 2002-10-09 10:53, Malkavian wrote:
Mmm if the GC version has it and since the xbox version is a port it should have it too.
is not exactly system link but theres no difference between making a local lan and link the systems.

Yea, but you can't play over the LAN, you have to connect to the PSO server, so while you could have 2 gamecubes connected on the same LAN, you would need an HL for each in order for both to connect to PSO servers to play online.