PDA

View Full Version : Met SEGA moderator online interesting

_tsunami
Apr 17, 2006, 10:25 PM
OK i witness an interesting event this morning.. in JP timezone when most of yous are asleep.

2 Moderators Appearing in Purple(pink) and Green names above there heads were in Merope. Saying they were from sega of America and Europe? one called Chaos and one Grey Card

And they sliped some interesting chat saying they are testing a new quest "Fragments of Memories" on the GC servers of course they chatted in JP server hoping not to let it out to E players. And then mentioned PSU might even be coming over to Nintendo Revolution! Interesting ideas about the controller and mention of sega is debating about it since Revolution is practically set up for PSO being able to use the old controllers nad ASCII keyboards.

And then they mentioned a hacker called OptimusPrime that they received complaints about and interesting thing is.. a few minutes later Optimusprime appeared.

Did he get the biggest surprise of all when he asked if they were Administrators in those coloured nicks and then suddenly said "SHYT" and poof he was gone. Chaos said he had banned him lol. After that Chaos of sega told me if I see any hackers please report it. And i just told him that they should come online more often lol. shortly after that he left.

Now i am NOT lying and i want to confirm if anyone else has seen a mod or admin character and are their names in colour?? Sorry i couldn't take a screenshot at the time.. cause i don't know how and they told me that the function is only support by JP version which can upload to server or something.

Skorpius
Apr 17, 2006, 10:34 PM
You may not be lying, but they were. Sonic Team representatives appear with this color text above their heads:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Snapshots/Episode%203/Lobby/Sonic2.png
And name themselves either SONICTEAM, or after Sonic characters.

They played you pretty well. It was obviously a set up.

_tsunami
Apr 17, 2006, 10:47 PM
well if they were indeed Liars.. i guess the only thing that can tell is if Fragments of Memories ever turn up on the GC in the next couple of days as a new quest. The question is how they got coloured nicks on their heads? and they banned Optimusprime?? Only this famous Optimusprime can step us and tell us if its true or not.

Saiffy
Apr 17, 2006, 10:48 PM
Chaos and Grey Card are just some guys.

Haven't heard their mames in awhile. Although there's 500 Chaos', so I probably have.

_tsunami
Apr 17, 2006, 10:48 PM
ALso i know SONIC, TAILS, KNUCKLES as sega team people but they are sega of Japan. as far as i know

Saiffy
Apr 17, 2006, 10:59 PM
He was probably just FSOD, forced disconnected, or quit himself. Although it's possible to ban other people, you'd need to know actual hacking to do it.

You can get coloured names with a simple action replay.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/saiffPSO/Ep1_2/Ryo_GS/golprocne.png

_tsunami
Apr 17, 2006, 11:04 PM
ah well maybe i was fooled but wouldn't it of have been a good thing if they were for real?

OdinTyler
Apr 18, 2006, 12:33 AM
Aside from hacking, I haven't heard of any way to change the color of your name. On EQOA, you'd know if you ran into a mod. The name was the same or similar as ones on the forum. I met 1 of these GMs in game where ppl were harassing her. Myself & 1 other person kept telling them to leave her alone as she was busy & wasn't staying. They were asking for personal favors like "Can you port me to this place?" She got sick of it & started mass porting everyone back to where their character's 'soul' was last saved. It was kinda hilarious cause I ended up back in town & I didn't ask to be.

_tsunami
Apr 18, 2006, 04:54 AM
All i can say is that it was a mean mean trick to have played whoever they were T_T.

Although i do wish GC get that new quest

Corey
Apr 18, 2006, 05:12 AM
they have a proxy, Saiffy.

A good one.

But they have him set on auto SFSOD, not ban, most likely

Collector
Apr 18, 2006, 06:17 AM
Na you dont need a proxy to fsod on sega all the old fsod codes that I have still work on sega along with other fosd methords not requiring a proxy.

Hrith
Apr 18, 2006, 07:06 AM
BB game moderators have cyan names.

metatime
Apr 18, 2006, 12:48 PM
I know Chaos and Card Grey. They used to be fsoders but now they just hang around lobbies. I don't know why they are telling you this but they are not mods. They are nice people and fsod other fsoders. Since they have AR and proxy they can easily change into any character and have any type of text/color they want.

About Fragments of Memories, I posted messages and sent e-mails to Sega and so far they haven't reponded. The best chance of getting them to consider is to e-mail your interest of the quest. It is of course a small chance but it is still a chance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: metatime on 2006-04-18 10:52 ]</font>

DevinTre
Apr 18, 2006, 02:50 PM
The scenario could have also been just a huge dupe. I know Chaos as well, but not Card Grey. "Someone" (not hard to guess who) has been logging on using Chaos's info and claiming to be his big sister ... when he doesn't have one. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't just some of the NOA clan making fun. =/ But I could be wrong.

Corey
Apr 18, 2006, 04:31 PM
On 2006-04-18 04:17, Collector wrote:
Na you dont need a proxy to fsod on sega all the old fsod codes that I have still work on sega along with other fosd methords not requiring a proxy.

not what I meant, I was reffering to the script you can do which fsods someone as soon as they enter the lobby automatically

_tsunami
Apr 18, 2006, 06:16 PM
well thats nice to hear they don't run around rampant to fsod random people for the fun of it. But rather fsod the fsoder...