PDA

View Full Version : OMG Dot Haxxors (im actually trapped in pso!!!)

zandra117
Apr 18, 2006, 12:06 AM
PSO is dothack and I am tsukasa

I am really trapped in psox.
I went through a telepipe at the same time the guy that made it quit the game. My character did the normal telepipe animation with the glowing beam of light but then the pipe dissapeared and I didn't teleport. now my heads up display is missing and I cannot open the chat or start menu. that means I cannot select quit game and I cannot use or equip items. I cannot see my health or tp bar. I can still walk around and fight. My only in game way of chatting is through xbox voice chat. I have died once and the return to pioneer 2 message does not appear. I had someone else revive me. I cannot re-equip my weapons. If I turn my power off I will lose my weapon because it is not equipped. Help Me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-04-17 22:09 ]</font>

whiteninja
Apr 18, 2006, 12:14 AM
Do a soft reset, or pull out your ethernet cable.

For GC (even though you are not) hit Start+B+X (I assume yours is similar), or the reset button.

FYI: When you do that, you get disconnected, and you DO save the game. It's not like FSOD where you don't save. So, no item loss for you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: whiteninja on 2006-04-17 22:15 ]</font>

zandra117
Apr 18, 2006, 12:27 AM
Ok it worked I unplugged my cable and it was fine. I think I will mess around with this glitch tomorrow to figure out if there are any more strange effects with it now because I know how to do it without harming my game.

zandra117
Apr 18, 2006, 02:03 PM
Has anyone else had this happen or am I the first person to get trapped in the game