PDA

View Full Version : I hate Coca-Cola products.

Spy
Oct 8, 2002, 11:22 AM
Vanila coke. Gross. Regular/Original Coke. Gross. Surge. Gross. Cherry Coke. Gross.

Pepsi tastes better hands down, but at what fast food chains can you find it? Taco Bell/KFC. Stupid coke. At least they don't advertise with Brittney Spears and Bob Dole.

IceBlink
Oct 8, 2002, 11:42 AM
Pepsi sucks compared to Coca-Cola. Pfft! Pepsi has this strange taste... >_<

I happen to be making a angel using cut-up Coca-cola cans too. Hehe. o_O

Sedric
Oct 8, 2002, 11:45 AM
I like both, though I prefer Pepsi over Coke.

Nidarrock
Oct 8, 2002, 12:26 PM
I like a little of both. Wild Cherry Pepsi I like.(what's so wild about it though?) Mountain Dew is a Pepsi drink too I think. But when it comes to straight cola, Coke all the way.

ABDUR101
Oct 8, 2002, 01:32 PM
I like pepsi and coke..but overall I'm a cherry coke fiend x_x

Spy
Oct 8, 2002, 01:41 PM
Coke is teh sicks. I don't know how people can choke that stuff down :-

KodiaX987
Oct 8, 2002, 02:02 PM
I just LOVE Pepsi. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Last time I used a can of coke, it was to take the rust off my baby-foot table. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

True story.

Kupi
Oct 8, 2002, 02:37 PM
Psh. I just like Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb, to heck with the "coke" flavor. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

labratpat
Oct 8, 2002, 04:27 PM
What was wrong with Surge?! I loved that stuff. I look forward to going to Disney World in a couple weeks because I can still get it there. Other than that, Coke products are crap.

Deathscythealpha
Oct 8, 2002, 04:29 PM
I dont like either Pepsi or Coke. Caffine in it gives me massive head aches.

I also heard awhile back that you can dissolve nails in Coke by leaving em in it for about a week. Kinda wierd...

labratpat
Oct 8, 2002, 04:46 PM
That's true. Coke is a very acidic soda, which is why it is so friggin' thick. You can also clean sidewalks with it.

Guile
Oct 8, 2002, 09:01 PM
Coke gets hot to fast and it has an after taste...

Moo2u
Oct 9, 2002, 07:19 PM
All I drink is Nes-Tea...and I think that's a coke product. ^_^

pixelate
Oct 9, 2002, 11:54 PM
Coke was ahead of their time. They managed to get an illicit drug in their product.

Smart company. I love it.

labratpat
Oct 11, 2002, 03:38 PM
I find it funny that, yes, there was an illicit drug in the original Coca-Cola. And if you look at the cans now, they say "original recipe." Makes ya think, does'n't it?

merlin
Oct 11, 2002, 07:46 PM
If it's carbonated, I'll usually go for something like 7up...the new Tropical 7up is good. (Ironically a CocaCola product).

I'm not much into pop/soda any more. More juices than anything.

jello44
Oct 19, 2002, 11:43 PM
What ever is avaiable I will drink, doesn't matter to me. But fountain Pepsi sucks total Goat ass. It has no fizz what-so-ever. And I was under the impression that Britney Spears and Bob Dole advertised for Pepsi. :P

Kemon
Oct 20, 2002, 11:17 AM
On 2002-10-08 12:37, Kupi wrote:
Psh. I just like Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb, to heck with the "coke" flavor. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I agree with Kupi Dr.pepper/Mr.pibb rocks
but for me coke and pepsi sucks ass.

Gazebo
Oct 20, 2002, 12:17 PM
Dr. Pepper is my fav. But, I like Pepsi better than coke. Pepsi is somewhat sweeter than coke. I did a taste test. Coke has a bigger *kick* than pepsi and it tastes a bit saltier in some way. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nidarrock
Oct 21, 2002, 11:39 AM
*belches*

Nothing burps better than Coke. I agree the Dr. Pepper is a great drink. I think that the Dr. is a Coke product. Actually where I live there are a lot more resturaunts(did I spell it right?) that have Pepsi. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif But you know what? To each his/her own.

SheogorathV2
Oct 22, 2002, 06:54 PM
Fact: Pepsi has significantly more sugar in it then Coke, giving it a very sweet taste, while coke has a more "Cola-centric" flavor. I prefer Coke if I am forced to choose, however...

Real men Drink Red Fusion.

Best....Drink........EVER. Peroid.

-Make Chaos Not Love! Ok..Make Love Too.
-Sheogorath

Rumina
Oct 22, 2002, 07:38 PM
ive gotta agree with the red fusion. good stuff. between coke and pepsi... coke just has that lingering after taste... ughh. but i say sunkist is the shit!

Kupi
Oct 22, 2002, 08:51 PM
I've actually found that I've shied away from soda recently... mainly because it's terrible for your teeth, and really just empty calories. Water's just as if not more refreshing, and actually tastes good if you get used to it. Besides that, soda really eats at your teeth if you don't brush it off quick, which I usually can't do since I've often eating out at the time I would usually have soda.

Down with Coca-Cola products... and all their bretheren! Ha ha ha ha haaaaa... ~* </mad crusader>

Spektrum
Oct 23, 2002, 04:55 AM
Dr pepper.

Ness
Oct 23, 2002, 05:52 AM
I like Vanilla coke and Sprite but that's it.

I usually drink Powerade and water.

SheogorathV2
Oct 23, 2002, 10:19 PM
Thats true about Soda. I dont make a habit of drinking it, I mainly drink Nesquick or Iced Tea. Maybe it was my poor upbringing, but when I was a kid, all we had was old milk and iced Tea. The Tea was always preferable to the half-sour milk.

Now they say Black Tea has anti-oxidants and is good for your pancreas, liver, and helps prevent some cancers. So, hopefully, I'll live to be a long age, since I drink a Gallon of the stuff every week.

-Putting Chaos into earth's water supply
-Sheogorath

RuneLateralus
Oct 24, 2002, 12:07 AM
I do not drink pop...I am weird.

In fact, I usually never drink anything carbonated...it is the way I have been my whole life, and I while I tried, I could never really drink. The exception is beer, but I usually cannot drink a high amount of it because I can really stand carbonation.

It is weird for me to go to a person house and when asked if I want a soda, I tell them that I do not drink soda and they give me weird looks.

BlackRose
Oct 24, 2002, 01:22 PM
I like Pepsi better, but I end up drinking Coke more often because most places carry it and not Pepsi.

>=(

TheWhiteShadow
Oct 24, 2002, 02:39 PM
I must put in my support for Classic CocaCola, which is the only soda that I've stuck with over the years. I will concede that preferences do vary, however.

Diplomacy 'R' Us

CorneliusPower
Oct 25, 2002, 04:49 PM
I am a Coke fiend myself. I gulp that stuff in a heart beat. Also I drink Coke in the morning as a substitute for coffee, it works!! when Im not drinking Coke, it's either Aquafina or Hi C orance fruit drinks. Mmm, Im thirsty. White shadow, btw, where did you get that cool little animated ninja!

Shrevn
Oct 25, 2002, 11:07 PM
Id say...

Down with soda! Down with soda!
Hooray for Ice Tea! Hooray for Ice Tea!

Foggy_Pete
Nov 28, 2002, 02:09 AM
as i sat there, practicaly dieing of thirst and far to lazy to find the remote to shut off the terrible whine of CMTV i realized..as i took a sip of my coke..
this is the music satan sings when he is taking a shower
and this is the beverage he drinks while he watches the big game
coke, country music
welcome to hell

HUcastAndroid888
Nov 28, 2002, 11:47 AM
Heh, I like the best of both worlds. Classic Coca-Cola and Mountain Dew Code Red.

Maverynthia
Dec 16, 2002, 08:22 AM
Fact: Coke can be used to clean battery terminals in a car.

Down with Coke YAY for Pepsi....wooo yay....

*cough hack*
How about...DOWN with Diet anything YAY!!! Down with Diet YAY!!!!! Diet suxx0r5!! blah blah blah...

Phobos-X
Dec 18, 2002, 03:27 PM
only sodas i drink are

Sierra Mist
Code Red
Red Fusion

especially when the supermarket has the two liters for 59 cents on sale!!

Kayumi
Dec 18, 2002, 03:36 PM
Ginger ale. Root beer.

Nawms
Dec 20, 2002, 12:06 PM
NO! Iceblink was right! Coke rocks. and pepsi's suger and aftertaste has made me visit the john on more then several occasions. Im glad I haven't had the stuff in years.

And yes there is a microscopic TINY spec of cocaine in coke. They cant remove it.

Too bad they had to take away real suger and replace it with *looks at bottle of coke next to him*high fructose corn syrup.

Wow coke and PSO. Computer. Brownies. Ahhhhhh

SaitoH
Dec 20, 2002, 12:30 PM
Love Coke, hate Pepsi, but what do I know, I'm Canadian.

^w^

Nawms
Dec 20, 2002, 01:07 PM
Im not sure but I THINK Canadians and the English have real suger. Darn it.

Elusive_Llama
Dec 20, 2002, 02:16 PM
Nah, Canadians have MAPLE sugar. And polar bears too, which must be a reason why Coke is so popular here. You just deny the cuteness factor of a 1000lb man-eating ursine predator.

Kid_Icarus
Dec 20, 2002, 02:27 PM
CRYSTAL PEPSI AULHGLHGLGHGLHGLHG

;_; Oh how I miss you.

I guess Surge was good, but it's been systematically pulled from the shelves everywhere. So I like Cherry Pepsi.

Vantamiath
Dec 21, 2002, 01:54 PM
It's all about the hot chocolate. Tastes good, rots your teeth good, and keeps you up better then caffeine at late night sessions.

The only coke product I liked was cherry coke, you dont mess with cherry coke, and mello yellow is unbeatable.

As long as pop is COLD, I guess I dont care what it is im drinking. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

Siegfried
Dec 21, 2002, 10:47 PM
I like almost anything. Here are my reasons:

Coke: Loud, annoying and untimely burps.
Pepsi: Strips the vinyl off of my old albums.
Dr. Pepper: Throw in some pop-corn chicken from KFC and I'll have the shits all night, and wake up empty.
Mountain Dew: Makes for a good gag drink when warm.
And of course, Generic brand soda: Cheap, easy, and tastes just like the rest.

Maverynthia
Dec 22, 2002, 01:15 PM
I like cheez. Drink cheez.

lockeboy
Dec 22, 2002, 08:44 PM
On 2002-11-27 23:09, Foggy_Pete wrote:
as i sat there, practicaly dieing of thirst and far to lazy to find the remote to shut off the terrible whine of CMTV i realized..as i took a sip of my coke..
this is the music satan sings when he is taking a shower
and this is the beverage he drinks while he watches the big game
coke, country music
welcome to hell

"I LOST MY BABY TO A HERRRDD O' CATTLE .. IT WAS A REALLY REALLY DURRNNNED SHAME .." :: sips Coke :: "I LOST MY BABBYYYY TO A HERRDD O' CATTLE.."

Go Satan go Satan go.

...I like Pepsi. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_shy.gif