PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: Stop the F'in Complaining

sprky585
Apr 19, 2006, 04:56 PM
ok, i swear to God i was gonna scream when i was in a game the other day with undertow and someone else, cant remember the name, so undertow starts off saying how the other guy (ill call him bob) isnt a support force and he says the bob plays the Force character really badly, so bob starts saying that he is a melee force not a support force and that supposrt forces wind up being someones bitch, then UT (undertow) said he'd like to see bob go into c-mode and he'd get his ass laid out, and then bob says he doesnt give a flying fuck about c-mode, and then UT says that bob should be a support force instead of a melee cuz melee FO's are pointless...ok so at this point im like SHUT THE HOLY FUCK UP! i dont give a shit who or how anyone plays
then UT has the nuts to say SHUT UP REBELFAN(me)!YOU JUST GOT YOUR LEVELS BY BOXING
and he proceeded to leave, at that point im like
what the fuck, who the shit cares how anyone got their levels, how they play the game, or any other crazy shit like that
i normally dont have rules that i like to play by in PSO but i do have 4 main ones
1) you must be legit
2) if you whine like you think i care, i will find out where u live and come over and bitch slap you
3) stop arguing, its a FUCKING VIDEO GAME
4) dont get in my damn way

ok sry i normally dont have a bad temper, so what i just said should last me for about a month http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sprky585 on 2006-04-19 14:58 ]</font>

Sayara
Apr 19, 2006, 05:01 PM
Welcome to PSO! blah blah...
Insert familiarly oversaid statements about the community here.
Oh and wipe your feet.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 19, 2006, 05:06 PM
Step one don't play PSO.

Step two, don't talk to anybody in any lobby anywhere on PSO.

Step three, why did you avoid step 1 and move straight to step 2?!

sprky585
Apr 19, 2006, 08:58 PM
i mean, its not like ive never met the people, ive played with both of them b4, they were just bitching like little 5 year olds, not as bad as those in the Apatite ship though lol