PDA

View Full Version : I hate how...

ADE
Apr 21, 2006, 05:09 AM
...you can't rant about anything here.

If I have a legitimate beef with someone and they puss out and call it "flaming" rather than deal with it, they can just block me or do any other number of things to defame me. *NOTICE HOW I DIDN'T REFER TO ANYONE IN SPECIFIC HERE. I COULD be talking about something entirely different than in the past. You have no proof so you cannot lock this.

Then I bring it here and rant about it, and even if it's implied that I am talking about them, it is still MY rant, and it still falls within the rules of ranting.

Yet, because some people are popular, they can cry like fucking babies to the moderators and even get a person's legitimate rants shut down.

Leave my rants alone. I shouldn't have to bottle up my hatred of someone if they won't let me deal with it. That's fucking bullshit.

I think there are a lot of people on PSO who are unlegit and who pretend to be legit and fake a lot of good finds for the sole purpose of being held in high regard by other PSO players. I can tell who a lot of these people are by their cocky demeaner, and I am sick of them hiding under the guise of denial. And I'm also tired of NOT BEING ABLE TO TALK ABOUT IT. Why should I let a bunch of bullshit slide? Huh?

Anytime I was ever given a warning for "flaming" someone without mentioning any specific names, that's also a bunch of shit. Can you read my mind?

Start treating the rant board for what it is. Who cares if I think lowly of someone. It REALLY IS how I feel and I shouldn't have to be all "fake positive" all the time. Especially if my poor feelings are the natural result of certain people being complete asshats and liars, and then feigning ignorance when I get angry about how they are on PSO.

You people know exactly what you have done. You know how cocky you have been. And you know you can cry to the moderators calling the truth "flaming." Well, I'm sick of it. Instead of locking this thread, why don't some people grow a pair of nuts and start admitting PSO isn't this "super happy" place we wanted it to be, and that a lot of fake legits set themselves up into competition with us. And I try to match their finds, only to realize that I can't possibly ACTUALLY find an uber every week, and that they're just lying to make me pull my own hair out. Fucking sick.

PSO is one of the few things in my life that isn't typically interfered with by other "real-life" bullshit. So when people mess with that environment by being "fake legits" it seriously irritates me to the point of real anger. I can't fucking stand it anymore. Obviously there are some fake legits out there. Do I have any proof of who they specifically are? No. I do have strong ideas, though. And it JUST FUCKING PISSES ME OFF THAT NOTHING BAD IS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN TO THESE PEOPLE FOR BEING DISHONEST. They've fucked with my favorite hobby in a very perverse and sick way, and they will get clean away with it. What kind of justice is that?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ADE on 2006-04-21 03:22 ]</font>

Ryna
Apr 21, 2006, 05:34 AM
Like every forum on PSOW, the Rants forum is governed by the forum rules. Certain rules, such as the one regarding profanity, are relaxed, but they still apply. Any rant that is directed at a specific board member will be locked and the author will receive a warning. If you feel a thread was unjustly locked, PM the moderator that closed it.