PDA

View Full Version : Strategies with Dice Half.

shinta
Apr 21, 2006, 09:07 AM
Just like the name of the topic says, I'm sorta interested in knowing if anyone actually has found any uses/strategies with Dice Half?

I've been trying to come up with a few myself for a solo deck, but to far I haven't been very successfull =/.

So I wanna know if anyone of you guys might have come up with something or might have any tips on uses for it (it can either be for a team or solo deck).

Skorpius
Apr 21, 2006, 09:47 AM
Only one that I could think of, that's anywhere near usefull, is using it Dice Fever, and Dice+1 (or on Max 6). If you have a team made up of Deldepths, they're constantly roll a 3 and freeze/kill things.

voxie
Apr 21, 2006, 10:01 AM
Oh yeah, me and Dias made a team dice half deck, someone called it cheap lol but hey, it hasn't been beaten http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

For Solo, I think cheap items/arks (spam) and dice half would work. But that's boring.

There's also the combination of getting your EXP exceedingly high (like dice+3 at least) and making sure your opponent sticks to dice+0/1, then setting Dice Half. It's a mean strategy, especially if they don't have counter assists like Assistless with them.

VR-Raiden
Apr 22, 2006, 12:59 PM
Yeah Voxie, that team deck u have with Dias is awesome, I think thats the best dice half strategy i've seen in my 1500+ hours lol

I remember fighting it with me and dikkys guykild deck, I'm pretty sure we wouldve lost if u 2 had gotten set up earlier.

Dias has beaten my team more than once with that deck in random 2vs2 games, it definately works. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And I've seen a deldepth dice half deck before first hand and for some odd reason, just dice fever and dice half makes it roll a 3 (if I remember correctly). You don't need to put a dice +1 out.

voxie
Apr 23, 2006, 06:40 AM
Yo VR, good to see you here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah unfortunately I corrupted before being able to use that team deck in a real torny XD

Skorpius
Apr 23, 2006, 07:37 AM
To be honest, Dice Half sucks. I just atempted to use it, and it just costs too much to be worth using.

-McPot-
Apr 23, 2006, 09:40 AM
i agree with skorpius, besides i fight with more honor than that

voxie
Apr 23, 2006, 02:50 PM
Well, I did say our team deck was cheap, but hey, so is spam at times.

And the high cost is beaten by EXP build up.

Each to their own I guess http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hexadecimal
Apr 24, 2006, 02:51 PM
Rawr. I have a decent deck idea with dice half... Dunno if it'd work, but I'd need a partner of sorts ha ha...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hexadecimal on 2006-04-24 12:52 ]</font>

Bot-Bot
Apr 24, 2006, 04:59 PM
On 2006-04-24 12:51, Hexadecimal wrote:
Rawr. I have a decent deck idea with dice half... Dunno if it'd work, but I'd need a partner of sorts ha ha...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hexadecimal on 2006-04-24 12:52 ]</font>

You wouldn't mind sharing that idea would you? o.o

Hexadecimal
Apr 24, 2006, 05:11 PM
Well, resistance, in a nutshell.

But the high costs of both cards may ruin the plan and stop it short. I've always wanted to work resistance into some deck strategy XD Be it an immortal deck or one like this...

voxie
Apr 27, 2006, 05:52 PM
*pokes naranna* hehe hiiiii~

And resistance? Hmm. I wonder? :/

DonRoyale
Apr 27, 2006, 06:25 PM
Allow me to put in some limited knowledge into the subject here, by making a deck with Dice Half. The main focus is to recycle Baranz Launcher and Bequeath to get EXP, use Justy to get EXP, and some other stuff.

Deck: EX Insanity
Character: Kranz (RAmar Hero)

Items:

Baranz Launcher x2
Justy 23-ST x3
Mag x3

Actions:

Snatch x3
Heavy Attack
Guard x3
Wall x3
Weakness x2
Bequeath x3

Assists:

Dice +1 x2
Dice Fever
Dice Half x2

Add in or take out whatever you prefer. Remember, this isn't exactly my best work, so don't rant me for it being crap.

And if you want to be an Arkz, I suggest you use either KC or Memoru, with appropiate Vulmer Swarms, and possibly even Dark Gunner.

Hexadecimal
Apr 27, 2006, 07:08 PM
Resistance is a card I've ALWAYS wanted tow ork in somewhere.

A possibly evil set up would be dice half, resistance, assistless. I've never relaly USED Resistance at all. But logically speaking, if you used Resistance and dice half, then assistless on the other team, you could keep that up, preventing the enemy from overwriting your assists. The problem is, it'd be irrelevent because you'd burn your dice out o_o;;;

Zarbolord
Apr 28, 2006, 03:49 AM
I know weakness + solid works well, might it be of help? Half dice shoudl be used only so that the enemy is at a disadvantage so if you get your dice bonus really high, then you're ok.

Alisha
Apr 28, 2006, 12:29 PM
dice half is one of the worst assist cards in the game. if you win using a dice half theme you got lucky

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-04-28 10:30 ]</font>

DikkyRay
May 3, 2006, 06:26 PM
Dude its actually pretty good. I once played a person with all 6,7,and 8 point monsters. i would have lost if not for dice half.

T0m
May 4, 2006, 03:06 AM
I would be a little worried if my opponent used 8 point monsters.. o_o

Skorpius
May 4, 2006, 11:37 AM
On 2006-05-03 16:26, DikkyRay wrote:
Dude its actually pretty good. I once played a person with all 6,7,and 8 point monsters. i would have lost if not for dice half.

That doesn't make Dice Half good, it just makes your opponent dumb.

Dice Half sucks. Spend your efforts making good decks with better cards.

-McPot-
May 4, 2006, 03:04 PM
On 2006-05-03 16:26, DikkyRay wrote:

i would only use dice half with tornado or somthing and fully equped. well anyway what 8 pointers are there i mean im pretty sure there is none.

VR-Raiden
May 4, 2006, 09:50 PM
There are no 8pt cards...though epsilon is good enough to be 8 pts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DikkyRay
May 5, 2006, 03:28 PM
w/e i was tired and wasnt thinking and skorpius, when you get corrupted, you use all the cards you can. jerk.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 5, 2006, 12:25 PM
I use dice half when I play dark bridge, since I only need 2 points to pull off a fatal cane attack, and only 1 point to unleash zonde. It only works in team battles though.