PDA

View Full Version : Memories of beautiful things past.....

merlin
Oct 8, 2002, 06:06 PM
I was just "talking" with Abdur on another thread....and it got me to thinking.

We're all about to start this Cube/XboX PSO thingy from fresh. Which means that you can't take any of the cool stuff from the Dreamcast with you.

What weapons are you going to miss the most, hacked OR legit, I don't care?

For me, it's my legit Soul Banish and Eater.....and my slightly haxored YAK 3000 (180 hidden) and my two 7000's. I also had a VERY well-worn old spread needle with jack for %.

ABDUR101
Oct 8, 2002, 06:10 PM
I'm going to miss my long lost Halbyrd(the one only HUcasts can use), my S-Red's Blades and my Yamigurasi..(that cursed sword, I forget the proper spelling).

I'm really going to miss that cursed sword, because Finalm played an online quest alot to get it for me =

As for overall, when I loaded up to make a new character, I got giddy just looking at the character type select screen. It reminded me of the first time I looked at it in awe. ;_;

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Oct 8, 2002, 06:13 PM
Cube's S-Rank Sword a buddy gave to me. That and my Red Mechs. ANYONE I've played with can tell you I always used those things.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Oct 8, 2002, 07:19 PM
I'll miss my cactus needle, especially if HUnewearls can't use them =>.>=;;

Agent_Reav
Oct 8, 2002, 07:36 PM
Yashminkov 7000R... You will be sorely missed.

Kalbelgarion
Oct 8, 2002, 08:13 PM
I'm going to miss my level 30 techniques...*sniff*

RavenTW
Oct 8, 2002, 09:03 PM
Yasminkov 9000 or 9200, I forgot which one it was.

And my Eleanors that a friend gave me.

Kent
Oct 8, 2002, 10:10 PM
I'm going to miss my Soul Banish and Vjaya...

...Oh well.

Alielle
Oct 8, 2002, 10:35 PM
I'll miss my Panzer's Tail mag and my Soul Eater. ;_;

Sedric
Oct 8, 2002, 10:40 PM
I already deleted everything I had in DC ver around last June. Now I forgot what I even had, so I got nothing to miss....

Gazebo
Oct 9, 2002, 12:14 AM
I'm going to miss that one Yamo gun....the one that looked like a real handgun and had the laser sight and everything. Of course I had hacked it and stuck it on my HUmar, but it still was the coolest gun ever.

PrinceBrightstar
Oct 9, 2002, 12:21 AM
SMS, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast Mags. we get nintendo mags now.

Spy
Oct 9, 2002, 12:49 AM
Im going to miss my thousands of hours and billions of Exp. points.

Alisha
Oct 9, 2002, 01:08 AM
i will miss these items
ALISHAS TWIN+99
Handgun:milla
ALISHOUS SCYTHE+99

Wewt
Oct 9, 2002, 06:22 AM
My J-Cutter, SHITSTAR. XD

War_Child
Oct 9, 2002, 06:34 AM
My frying pan
My wok and ladel
My yasi 7000m
My srank mechguns
My RAPPY BAZOOOKA
My hunewearl's red daggers
Helena's ducky mag

I wonder if they made a new frying pan o.o

LostHero
Oct 9, 2002, 06:49 AM
Let me start...

*cracks knuckles*

EGG BLASTER + 99
YAMIGARASU
TOY HAMMER + 99
ELYSION
METEOR CUDGEL + 200
MONKEY KING BAR
DOUBLE CANNON +99
SEALED J-SWORD + 200
HUGE BATTLE FAN
SAMBA MARACAS

OOHH

BARANZ LAUNCHER with Riko's Glasses & Chuchu MAG with Aura Field was sek-c

*Will never miss Spread Needle*

haterade
Oct 9, 2002, 09:54 AM
I'll definately miss my S-Beat's blades which I found, and especially my HEART OF POWM...those were the sheeeaaatt!!!

Apharmd-Striker
Oct 9, 2002, 12:03 PM
Squeaky hammer and Chu Chu armor....you know you want them

Nidarrock
Oct 9, 2002, 12:06 PM
I'll miss my S-Rank: Vengeful Twin, the most. But honestly I'm going to miss everything. My four main chars. whom with I've spent the most time with(they'll be back but it won't be the same). My Bana that never got the Opa Opa mag cell, my Master System mag. Nei's claw, Eggblaster, Red Daggers, & S-Beat blades. Never being able to see the Magical Piece I found in action. Better stop there cause I'm starting to get PO'ed.

Deathscythealpha
Oct 9, 2002, 03:22 PM
Ill mis my Pitri mag. That lil mag...*sniff*

And my Legit Twin Brand (woohoo). And that Agito i had. And my Paper Fan thingy that went click eveytime i used it.

shinokou
Oct 9, 2002, 07:20 PM
On 2002-10-08 22:21, Jonathan_F wrote:
SMS, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast Mags. we get nintendo mags now.

Uhh... we do? I missed out on this news!

Wang_Tang
Oct 11, 2002, 06:58 PM
ugh, i suppose i'm going to miss my MEGATON NEEDLE +99 the most... and I hope to god farylla is able to use a needle in ep I&II so i can once again acquire my needle, but this time name it the MAGNATON NEEDLE because its cooler...
I'm going to miss Farylla though. She, in all her glory, will never truly be recreated. She's pinkal, but on gc pso, she'll be blufull because im gonna name her Farylla GCN instead. and also her hair colour is somewhat difficult to pinpoint, and therefore impossible to recreate EXACTLY. oh well, i look forward to gcn pso, because it'll just be so damned l337...

st4pl3s
Oct 11, 2002, 07:07 PM
Ill miss nothing because... ill just get i again!

Thats the fun about it