PDA

View Full Version : inferno bazooka

cruizer
Oct 8, 2002, 08:59 PM
hi I think I wrote a topic a while ago asking where you can find the inferno bazooka and what the ID is to find it and someone told me to look at ragol.com and I couldn't find anything that told me where to find the inferno bazooka so I was wondering if someone could this time tell me where to find it. thanks

jonny-5
Oct 8, 2002, 09:03 PM
funny you ask... I found one today on greenill in Fake in Yellow offline quest, hard...

cruizer
Oct 8, 2002, 09:06 PM
thanks alot! was it a rare kind of rappy though?

merlin
Oct 9, 2002, 04:09 PM
I always wished that I had levelled up my FOmarl enough so that she could use the one that I had stashed in my bank. Never got her there.

ABDUR101
Oct 9, 2002, 04:35 PM
Wow..this one slipped under the radar. o_O

Should have been posted in Mag, Item and Section ID related =)

*moves to appropriate forum*

jonny-5
Oct 9, 2002, 09:46 PM
yes it was an al rappy... Btw does that TP trick really work because I feel into a couple rooms with many rappies and tried the trick and it never worked : you know which trick im talking about?

wargate
Feb 10, 2003, 01:26 PM
I tride the tp trick and it hasntworked for me yet. skyly lv 77 racast in vh

sharkie-do
Feb 10, 2003, 02:00 PM
i found inferno bazooka with my greenil
on v-hard ruins and it sucks.
its slow, weak, low accuracy. stick
with the justy.

Nintense
Feb 10, 2003, 02:09 PM
I got mine from a Barble in Forest on Ultimate (Redria). And there are 19 confirms of it in the item findings listings, so apparently I'm not the only one ;p

The TP trick works great, but only offline. I've found every special enemy in the game (except Love Rappy) using it.

LollipopLolita
Feb 10, 2003, 02:14 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=108&sortby=class

Nintense
Feb 10, 2003, 02:29 PM
I just wish it showed the number of confirms on the individual item pages (and maybe even let you confirm right there, too).

Is the finding information automatically pulled from the item findings lists for the item pages? So, if it's on the item findings pages, is it on the item page as well, or does that need to be linked separately?

LollipopLolita
Feb 10, 2003, 02:49 PM
maybe we'll code that option when we get the time nintense. sounds like a good idea. i'll put it on my list.

the information is linked and automatically pulled. if the items finding is updated, the items database will show the same information immediately. all of our items databases are linked, the items database, the items finding, and the item findings submissions. thought the linking might make it easier for you guys. big kudos goes to erupt for all the coding and db work.

Nintense
Feb 10, 2003, 02:58 PM
Yes, he's done a good job. I never got too far into php and all that, but man was it a pain ;p And of course, you and everyone else are doing a great job of keeping it all updated. The site certainly has improved since the DC v1 days, hehe.

LollipopLolita
Feb 10, 2003, 03:18 PM
thanks, we all do our job to improve the site.