PDA

View Full Version : MATERIAL USES FOR FORCE!!!!

FlamingVolvag
Apr 22, 2006, 01:33 PM
What materials should I use on my force? Dont say MIND materials because thats a no brainer. But should I give it DEF and EVA materials as well? I dont give him POW materials because my magic is strong. I sort of messed up by giving him LUCK materials because when I was giving him them I thought that LUCK meant that you find better items. HP materials are given to my Spawn char. Should I stop that? I dont find TP materials and I wouldnt use them because my TP is 1341. My HP is 395. I can still use materials but I am probably at the limit so I need help on which materials to use. I am a FOmar. Oh yeah and tell me if my MAG is good:

TYPE:BANA
LEVEL:200
SYNCHRO:115%
IQ:0
DEF:58
POW:9
DEX:17
MIND:115
PHOTON BLAST #1:PILLA
PHOTON BLAST #2:LEILLA
PHOTON BLAST #3:MYLLA & YOULLA

My main focus is to try to find out what materials I should use for my force. If you have time teel me if my MAG is good or not.

Shigecki
Apr 22, 2006, 01:53 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=88755&forum=7 or
http://spc.sakura.ne.jp/psobb/psobb_status_/psobb_status.cgi

All you will ever need.

BTW, way, and I mean way too much DEF on that mag. I'd say about 53 more then you should have. It's always a good point to not add any DEF to your mag. It is kinda a waist on your mag to do so. Just remember 1 DEF = 1 point, 1 POW = 2 points, 1 MIND = 2 points, and 1 DEX = .5 points.

Your mag is adding 58 DFP, 18 ATP, 8.5 ATA, and 230 MST. Ask yourself, is this the best use of a mag. Hopefully you can figure it out yourself.

FlamingVolvag
Apr 22, 2006, 01:59 PM
BTW, way, and I mean way too much DEF on that mag. I'd say about 53 more then you should have. It's always a good point to not add any DEF to your mag. It is kinda a waist on your mag to do so. Just remember 1 DEF = 1 point, 1 POW = 2 points, 1 MIND = 2 points, and 1 DEX = .5 points.

Cant help it. I gave my MAG Sol Atomizers which was the best thing to give a BANA for increasing MIND. It also gave it a little DEF so it wasnt under my control.

Shigecki
Apr 22, 2006, 02:58 PM
So who's control was it under? You're the one that made the mag, right? Obviously Sols aren't the best thing to give a Bana to raise MIND, if they also raises DEF.

You asked about your mag, and I gave an answer. It's not a good mag. You know this too or you wouldn't have asked.

DonRoyale
Apr 22, 2006, 03:01 PM
On 2006-04-22 12:58, Shigecki wrote:
So who's control was it under? You're the one that made the mag, right? Obviously Sols aren't the best thing to give a Bana to raise MIND, if they also raises DEF.

You asked about your mag, and I gave an answer. It's not a good mag. You know this too or you wouldn't have asked.

I agree. Bana sucks eggs. Use Rati, Nidra, or Sato instead.

As for what you should use, HP, Def, and Mind are no-brainers.

FlamingVolvag
Apr 22, 2006, 03:02 PM
Obviously Sols aren't the best thing to give a Bana to raise MIND, if they also raises DEF.

Actually I tryed everything else and nothing else raised my MAG's MIND as much as a Sol Atomizer does. If you know an item that is better for a BANA MAG than tell me.

FlamingVolvag
Apr 22, 2006, 03:08 PM
[/quote]

I agree. Bana sucks eggs. Use Rati, Nidra, or Sato instead.

As for what you should use, HP, Def, and Mind are no-brainers.

[/quote]OK that helps but my MAG's are just what I raise them to be. Its hard to get a MAG just right when everyone has different opinions about them. And plus my force is only level 73 as it is.

Shigecki
Apr 22, 2006, 03:12 PM
On 2006-04-22 13:02, FlamingVolvag wrote:
Actually I tryed everything else and nothing else raised my MAG's MIND as much as a Sol Atomizer does. If you know an item that is better for a BANA MAG than tell me.

Monofluids, difluids. Raises mind and nothing else. If going for quickness in getting the mag finished, then I guess you have the best that you will get. I've never made a mag just to make a mag. I don't like to waist anything on a mag, so I make the mag that I feel will be the best for a character. If this means taking a little longer to make, then so be it. This site has mag feeding charts, check them out.

Another thing, maybe you should tell everyone what it is that you are going for with this charcter. That makes it alot easier to help you out with a mag and such.

FlamingVolvag
Apr 22, 2006, 03:14 PM
Another thing, maybe you should tell everyone what it is that you are going for with this charcter. That makes it alot easier to help you out with a mag and such.

[/quote]What do you mean by this? Do you mean what I am trying to beat? If so I am trying to beat vhard mode. I am on the Ruins.

Shigecki
Apr 22, 2006, 03:27 PM
On 2006-04-22 13:14, FlamingVolvag wrote:
What do you mean by this? Do you mean what I am trying to beat? If so I am trying to beat vhard mode. I am on the Ruins.

I mean what type of character are you trying to make, melee or casting force? They would have totally different types of mags and material usage.

Trust me, if you're at level 73 and can't get past VHard Falz, there's not much we can do to help you out. You should be able to do this by now. I beat her at level 61 without racing thru the levels with my FOmarl.

FlamingVolvag
Apr 22, 2006, 03:29 PM
I mean what type of character are you trying to make, melee or casting force? They would have totally different types of mags and material usage.

[/quote]Oh. OK Im trying to make a spellcasting force.

DonRoyale
Apr 22, 2006, 05:05 PM
Attempt to get the Merge that goes with the spell you like to cast most, and go with a weapon that either boosts MST (by a fair bit), or has a special that boosts or even casts the tech you like to use most often.

Exapmle:

Hildebear's Cane
(Any Frame)
God/Mind or God/Technique x4 (you can use as many of each as desired)
Red/Foie Merge (Whichever you find)
Nidra (5 DEF, 50 POW, 0 DEX, 145 MIND)

That's your best bet for Foie-casting, which is a common one since 75% of enemies are either weak to Foie, or Grants (Which is lready powerful by itself, and gets even more powerful with a Caduceus equipped)

EDIT: Still get the mats I said earlier. Those are the best for non-melee FO's.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2006-04-22 15:06 ]</font>

FlamingVolvag
Apr 22, 2006, 05:22 PM
I think that I am going to be fine. I am already going to beat vhard mode. The enemys are super easy since I powered up my spells a bunch. For merges I only have 1. It is a Deband Merge. I havent found any Assist barriers that will take anything but Shifta or Deband.

REJ-
Apr 22, 2006, 05:54 PM
Assist barriers can only take Shifta and Deband. If you want to make a different merge, you need a Red/Blue/Yellow barrier.

FlamingVolvag
Apr 22, 2006, 06:08 PM
On 2006-04-22 15:54, REJ- wrote:
Assist barriers can only take Shifta and Deband. If you want to make a different merge, you need a Red/Blue/Yellow barrier.

OH Ok. Well I just beat vhard mode so I might need one for Ult. mode.