PDA

View Full Version : Converting Enemy Parts Problems (solved)

-Hinamori-
Apr 22, 2006, 09:28 PM
Heres the deal. It seems as though i have permenently screwed up when trying to get to the quest where Montague converts your enemy drops to rares. I started out and did all the principal quests up till it started in the mines. Then i did some of the Hunters guild quests. Then i went back to do the mines, and got stuck on the 3rd one, so I completed Dr.ostos reaserch before the Docs secret plan. Then i beat the one i was stuck on, only to find out that i f-ed it up. I cant access the docs secret plan quest now. Is there anyway to salvage this, or do i have to make another character =/

Quests to complete (In Order)
Battle Training
Claiming a Stake
Magnitude of Metal
Secret Delivery
Doc's Secret Plan
Dr. Osto's Research (for Unsealed Door)

EDIT- this info above is apperently incorrect.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Hinamori- on 2006-04-22 19:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Hinamori- on 2006-04-22 20:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Hinamori- on 2006-04-22 23:45 ]</font>

Dre_o
Apr 22, 2006, 09:32 PM
Just calm down.
First: What difficulty is this on?
Second: If it is on normal mode or any other mode for that matter, just do the thing correct on another difficulty. It will work then.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2006-04-22 19:32 ]</font>

-Hinamori-
Apr 22, 2006, 09:36 PM
On 2006-04-22 19:32, Dre_o wrote:
Just calm down.
First: What difficulty is this on?
Second: If it is on normal mode or any other mode for that matter, just do the thing correct on another difficulty. It will work then.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2006-04-22 19:32 ]</font>

Sorry if i seemed frantic, I was just trying to expain as best i could. I did it on normal, and i took me forever cause im not the high of a level. Im just not in the mood to wait till im level 40 to struggle through all these quests again. Thank you though, cause that might be my only alternative.
Im gona wait to see if theres a way to salvage it first.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Hinamori- on 2006-04-22 19:44 ]</font>

sprky585
Apr 22, 2006, 09:53 PM
that info is incorrect, you have to complete all the quests then go back and do docs plan or the research one, you cant do them in order and then it works, i found that out the hard way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

-Hinamori-
Apr 22, 2006, 09:58 PM
On 2006-04-22 19:53, sprky585 wrote:
that info is incorrect, you have to complete all the quests then go back and do docs plan or the research one, you cant do them in order and then it works, i found that out the hard way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

So im screwed anyway i look at it. That sucks.

Getintothegame
Apr 23, 2006, 12:13 AM
Well, for the time being, you could probably ask a friend to do it for you.

-Hinamori-
Apr 23, 2006, 01:45 AM
Good Idea =)

REJ-
Apr 23, 2006, 01:48 AM
If you keep having trouble with this, just beat all the quests, then you can replay any of them later on.