PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Garden Memories

PhotonDrop
Apr 23, 2006, 05:34 PM
I was disappointed with my PSO fic. So I'm scrapping it and re-writing it. Before that I need to experiment with a different writing format. I hope you enjoy this filler project. It may not be too good but like I said, this is an experimental format.

Without further ado, I present Garden Memories, Episode 1.

We Welcome You

A small creature giggled. It waved its blue arms happily as a young woman cradled it in her arms.

"Why do we have to get rid of it?" She pleaded.

The person she was walking with stopped. The young man looked upset. "I really wish we didn't, but it's costing us too much to raise."

"But its so adorable! It was always there to keep us company when we were sick and entertained us on rainy days!" the young woman held her lip to keep it from quivering. "I don't see why we have to send him away..."

The young man turned and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend, looking down at the blue creature smiling back at him,"I really wish we could keep him. Money's getting tight and I am in great danger of losing my job since those new robots were invented. We barely have the funds to feed ourselves, let alone little Chaz here."

"I still don't see why we can't borrow money from anyone." the young woman, nearly in tears sighed,"You know our friends would be more than happy to help keep Chaz healthy."

"I'm very sorry." the young man said as he took the blue creature from his girlfriends arms. It smiled and held its arms out wanting a hug, the young man paused, and wiped a tear from his eye. "I'm sorry Chaz."

He then put the blue creature on a small circular platform, the Chao tilted his head curiously wondering why he didn't get a hug.

"Wait." The young woman said as she reached into her purse,"I want to give this to him."

The young woman then held out a blue knit hood with light blue stripes, which the creature took and stared at for a moment,"I want you to..."

The young man held her, she put her hands infront of her face not wanting Chaz to see her cry. He then pressed a button on the platform that said "Begin"

As Chaz watched curiously a glass tube shot up, startling the blue creature.

Chaz began to shake nervously as the young man's hand moved shakily toward a second button, What were his mom and dad doing?!

"I'm so sorry Chaz!" he cried out as he pressed the button, labeled "Send"

The young woman broke away from her boyfriend and leaned against the glass tube,"Good bye Chaz, take care of yourself!"

A red beam shot down, it slowly enveloped the blue creature, assimilating him into the red light. In a matter of seconds the light stopped and the glass lowered but Chaz was not there. The young woman threw herself into her boyfriend's arms crying uncontrollably.

"I'm very sorry Chaz, please live a happy life where ever it is you're going." He whispered as he tried to console his girlfriend.

Light flashed by my eyes as I hurdled through the darkness, I wondered where I was going. I also wondered why my mom and dad had abandoned me like this. Did I not love them enough?

It wasn't long before I began to close in on a point of light, it slowly took over the abyss, I shielded my eyes as it was incredibly bright. What have mom and dad doomed me to? What have I done to them that made them hate me to send me to my death like this?!

I had quickly lost conciousness, "This is the end." I kept telling myself though I was comforted when the air became warm and a soft, sweet aroma flooded my nose. Perhaps this was heaven?

"Hey, wake up." a voice called out. Chaz opened his eyes slowly, he found himself laying beneath fruit filled trees beneath a beautiful blue sky.

"Oh good, he has awaken." another voice said. Chaz sat up and saw two creature looking back at him.

"Hah! Welcome newcomer!" the red one said, his body seemed more advanced that Chaz's, not only was he taller than Chaz but two red spikes shot from the back of his head. To top it all off he has a beautiful red and white tail wagging about behind him.

"Yes, welcome!" the other, a shining blue one said, this one also seemed advanced, though this one had two flaps coming off the sides of his head. Chaz soon noticed this one has rather fishy parts, a thick blue white and purple tail with matching arms. What strange creatures these were!

The red one smiled,"You probably have many questions. Our elder will answer them."

The blue one added,"Please follow us."

The two turned away and walked through the thick of the forest, Chaz looked around him and figured he had no other choice. He climbed to his feet and followed the strange creatures.

"You may be upset with your masters," The blue one said,"But beleive me, sending you here is probably the biggest way they can say they love you."

Chaz was suprised by this comment,"You know my mom and dad?"

"Sure don't, but everybody here was sent to this Forest by somebody. This place is paradise to our kind. Masters usually send us here because they know they are no longer able to take care of us in their world, so they send us here to be sure we can live happily."

The red one then cut in,"Alright newcomer, this is the Villiage."

Chaz looked past his guides and saw many huts made of tree branches and leaves sitting within a grove of trees.

"If you have any further questions you should ask the elder, he knows far more than anybody else in our villiage." the blue one said as he walked ahead and vanished into a crowd of many colored creatures.

Chaz nodded his head,"So mom and dad did this out of love..."

"You bet! They couldn't have said "I love you" any better than this." the red creature said with a smile. "By the way, my name is Crimo, what's yours?"

"Mom and dad call me Chaz." he replied.

"Chaz... heh. Nice name, but hey, if you ever need a place to stay, I live in the hut closest to the river in the far end of the villiage." Crimo finished as he too vanished into the crowd.

Chaz looked over his new home, a large chunk of wood was strung up between two trees, it read "Welcome to Paradise Villiage. Home of the Chao."

Chaz smiled, he had indeed been sent to heaven, a heaven on earth.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhotonDrop on 2006-04-23 15:37 ]</font>

Dre_o
Apr 23, 2006, 07:06 PM
PD, if I may call you that, I am really looking forward to this one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Eihwaz
Apr 23, 2006, 07:44 PM
Oooh, Chao fiction. Adorable~! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I look forward to the rest of this story.

Kuea
Apr 24, 2006, 03:13 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

sounds cute~

Chaos cute~

don't think I've eer read a chao ficcy before XD

hope it's good http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif