PDA

View Full Version : GC: Equipment and Stat

Zarbolord
Apr 25, 2006, 12:49 PM
Two questions:

1)What level and with which weapons would a FOmar be at ease against Olga Flow? Please say the minimum, not 200.

2)Is there a relationship between what you have equipped and the stats you gain at each level? My FOnewearl hasn't gained the usual amount of MST recently and it started when I equipped MST boosts...
Thx in advance! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hrith
Apr 25, 2006, 01:27 PM
Olga Flow online or offline?
Offline, Lv 100 is fine.
Online, more like Lv 150.

The stats you gain each level is set, and cannot be altered by anything.

Dhylec
Apr 25, 2006, 01:28 PM
Fomar should obviously use techs vs Olga. The boss is vulnerable to certain tech at certain time. If you wanna play safe, Red Handgun or Holy Ray (with hit if possible) is excellent choice.

What level is your Fone?

Zarbolord
Apr 26, 2006, 03:47 AM
My FOmar is lvl 124, I don't have any of those weapons though, so maybe I should start looking for them. It's offline but olga always ends up killing me in one shot or always using the hardest attacks he has. So on luck I'm not too good. Thx for the stat info Kef. Dyphlec, I suppose I'd really need luck for Ult, can barely defeat morphos and delbiter. Oh well, I'll try...

Dana
Apr 26, 2006, 04:04 AM
Fomar against Olga. Pretty easy. Offline anything is easy.
You might want make sure you have enough HP to survive the wave attacks. God/HP's are easy to find offline. What ID are you?
I think the journey will be the hardest thing about Seabed->Olga.
A high level megid would be best. Gizonde for squidies that are weak against that. A gizonde merge would be nice, with a c-sorceres cane.

Zarbolord
Apr 26, 2006, 04:19 AM
Nice, but can't find any of that... I'm Whitill... but I have a caduceus that amplifies my damage of grants on morphos. I'm really unlucky usually and so I don't have that much of usefull stuff. Only a cure freeze, stink frame, mag and weapon are rare.

Zarbolord
Apr 26, 2006, 04:21 AM
Also, I use red saber from time to time, for for the sake of hearing Olga Flow say, "No stay away! Not her! Not the girl, all but her!" I find it pretty romantic.

REJ-
Apr 26, 2006, 10:56 PM
When does he say that?

Zarbolord
Apr 27, 2006, 04:42 AM
If you have a red weapon on you, eqiuip it during all of seabed. When you'll find the direct messages when Flowen speaks he's going to say, that. He doesn't want to fight Rico as he was her bodyguard at some point and they were extremely good friends, lovers? So by sensing a red weapon he thinks you are Rico, until you achieve the last message where he says, "Come *Sunslash*, liberator of Rico from the abyss" or something like that, that is Olga (not Flowen) saying to your character that he knows you freed Rico from dark Falz and he's starting giving you a challenge, to beat him and his special soul. Also I'm on offline so maybe it's different online?

Hrith
Apr 27, 2006, 05:06 AM
err, they were surely lovers, ask Endu.

Zarbolord
Apr 27, 2006, 10:06 AM
Lol... Endu isn't their direct child. It's the fusion of their souls, anyway, Olga does seem creepy to know all about you, it's cool though, and Flowen's complaints for Rico to not come give their love story the perfect touch, doth it not?