PDA

View Full Version : Androids and gender

Danger_Girl
Oct 10, 2002, 12:20 AM
Why do HUcasceals and RAcasceals have breasts? Now I think I can answer my own question fairly easily, as anyone of you could. The answer being, because they were probabily designed by men who like breasts. That makes perfect sense to me. But I still have a few questions regarding androids and gender. First of all, can an android be attracted to a memeber of the opposite sex? Can an android fall in love with a human or newman?
Its obvious that at least some HUcasceals were designed with the intentions of attracting the opposite sex. I mean take a look at this model here....
http://www.sega.com/images/gametitle/psoi&ii/ss_pso12_gcn_5_lg.jpg

Would it be wrong for a human or newman to have feelings for an android?

Damn I'm confused again.

Spy
Oct 10, 2002, 12:27 AM
On 2002-10-09 22:20, Danger_Girl wrote:
Why do HUcasceals and RAcasceals have breasts? Now I think I can answer my own question fairly easily, as anyone of you could. The answer being, because they were probabily designed by men who like breasts. That makes perfect sense to me.

Men are pigs. That seems to be the answer to each and every one of your questions. Can we move on please?

But I still have a few questions regarding androids and gender. First of all, can an android be attracted to a memeber of the opposite sex?

Better yet, can women be attracted to the opposite sex? In today's world it seems not.

Can an android fall in love with a human or newman?

Probably. Yes. I know one that is infatuated with a toaster.

Its obvious that at least some HUcasceals were designed with the intentions of attracting the opposite sex. I mean take a look at this model here....
http://www.sega.com/images/gametitle/psoi&ii/ss_pso12_gcn_5_lg.jpg

I think fake women just turn you on.

Would it be wrong for a human or newman to have feelings for an android?

Does it matter?

Damn I'm confused again.

You mean there are times when you're not?

Danger_Girl
Oct 10, 2002, 12:31 AM
I have one more question. Can anyone fall in love with Spy? Highly unlikely.

Spy
Oct 10, 2002, 12:32 AM
On 2002-10-09 22:31, Danger_Girl wrote:
I have one more question. Can anyone fall in love with Spy? Highly unlikely.

I love myself. As long as I have at least one hand that's all that matters.

Alisha
Oct 10, 2002, 12:35 AM
maybee a lonely lesbian fonewearl designed hucaseals and racaseals for the sole purpose of pleasing her the i dea of detachable parts comes to mind =P

Spy
Oct 10, 2002, 12:37 AM
On 2002-10-09 22:35, Alisha wrote:
maybee a lonely lesbian fonewearl designed hucaseals and racaseals for the sole purpose of pleasing her the i dea of detachable parts comes to mind =P

Don't make me equip my shot!

*eats a taco*

Danger_Girl
Oct 10, 2002, 12:37 AM
*Draws her photon saber and contemplates removing Spy's hands.*

rbf2000
Oct 10, 2002, 12:58 AM
Moved to fan works o.o;

Spy
Oct 10, 2002, 01:08 AM
*eats another taco*

Uh-oh. You gone and pissed her off.

Danger_Girl
Oct 10, 2002, 01:16 AM
rbf2000 I don't understand what your freaking problem is. You know damn well this area of the board doesn't get much traffic. We could have had fun with that thread, and now you stuck it here to die. I remember seeing something in those 'rules' that you mods had 'stuck' at the top of every page. It said something to the effect that if you don't like the way we run the place you can leave. I think it is time to take your advice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2002-10-09 23:19 ]</font>

Spy
Oct 10, 2002, 01:24 AM
On 2002-10-09 23:16, Danger_Girl wrote:

I remember seeing something in those 'rules' that you mods had 'stuck' at the top of every page. It said something to the effect that if you don't like the way we run the place you can leave. I think it is time to take your advice.

*chokes on a taco*

Awe.

But you do have a point. It was a valid 'General' PSO topic. And some of the changes around here have been for the worse.

I miss my sig. Stupid clown.

Hikosaka
Oct 10, 2002, 01:36 AM
Well, General's about gameplay...and this isn't.

Sorry that it's not in a popular part of the board, but it's where it belongs.

Danger_Girl
Oct 10, 2002, 01:38 AM
Spy I used to post stuff like that all the time on general. No one ever had a problem with it. In fact some people seemed to enjoy my off the wall stuff. Now it seems like I can't post anything anymore without getting it locked or burried where no one will see it. I guess I'm just kind of bummed out. And Hikosaka who asked you, you little nancy boy. Go shove your nose back up Rbfwhatevers ass-hole.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2002-10-09 23:41 ]</font>

Spy
Oct 10, 2002, 01:45 AM
On 2002-10-09 23:36, Hikosaka wrote:
Well, General's about gameplay...

Most of it is more degrading BS than the beginings of this topic o_O

Hikosaka
Oct 10, 2002, 01:46 AM
Hmm...sorry you're upset about the changes, but you're welcome to leave at any time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikosaka on 2002-10-09 23:53 ]</font>