PDA

View Full Version : CCA door trick...

Deathwind000
Apr 26, 2006, 12:13 AM
how do you do it? the one where the main gate stays open and you don't have to do the jungle, mountain and seaside areas.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 26, 2006, 02:30 AM
I remember that you are to open the locks offline first before coming online.

So I've heard of this being used in GC, probably can be used in Xbox too. BB?, of course not.

Someone else with more info can correct me as needed on this.

xjustsumloser
Apr 26, 2006, 06:54 AM
hmmm ive never heard of this, buti am curious.

GrumblyStuff
Apr 26, 2006, 10:09 AM
Play East Tower. *g*

whiteninja
Apr 26, 2006, 07:22 PM
Not really a cheat, but it's a glitch thingy... and not really postable here.

So... don't.

>.>
<.<

Deathwind000
Apr 26, 2006, 08:07 PM
...are you serious? how anal.

zandra117
Apr 26, 2006, 09:56 PM
why isnt it postable here, people post the how to get through locked doors using melee attacks trick and dont get in trouble.

This trick doesnt mess up the games economy or give anyone an unfair advantage.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-04-26 19:57 ]</font>

REJ-
Apr 26, 2006, 10:39 PM
That's true, so someone should post it. The trick could be compared to the telepipe trick and the canabin ring trick when it comes down to what it actually does.

cherry
Apr 26, 2006, 10:40 PM
sorry for being off topic but whats the canabib ring trick

_Tek_
Apr 27, 2006, 01:46 AM
It were you kill the surrounding canadines, or kill the middle one only, then pipe out, and when you go back in they are all still there.

Its good for trying to get a rare that they drop.

GrumblyStuff
Apr 27, 2006, 10:01 AM
?

I thought after the killing, they no longer have a chance to drop anything a la the slimes.

Ailleurs
Apr 27, 2006, 01:45 PM
Grumbly is right. The canabins will not drop anything after the first time they have been killed. Once you kill them the drop is disabled, just like the slimes. So even if you pipe back they will not drop anything. It is a quick, albeit boring and monotanous, way to gain exp, though.

REJ-
Apr 27, 2006, 05:55 PM
Anyways, about the CCA door trick, which can very much be considered legit if you support the telepipe trick and ring trick. When is someone gonna post it?

*BTW, before anyone accuses me of asking for a cheat, tell me why you think it's unlegit, and I'll give you my reasons for why I think it is.

Hitoriga
Apr 27, 2006, 09:09 PM
I know how to do this trick! But I will need a mod's permission first before I can post how to do it.

But I must say that there are EXTREME advantages to this trick. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sonic Team made it where uncommon enemies like Melqueek, Delbiters, etc. would have a hard drop rate on weapons. With this trick, you can go straight to the uncommon enemies like the Sinow Spigell or Gal Gryphon. Weapons like the Soul Banish have never been easier to get! Also, other good drops from the Sinow Spigell and Gal Gryphon are the Tripolic Shield, Yasminkov 3000R, Heaven Punisher, and God Hand!

But the absolute best thing about this trick is that you can get some MAJOR experience points from doing this. Just beat a few enemies and go straight to the boss. When you kill the boss, you will get a ton of experience points. If you do this shortened run fast, you can get more than 28,000 experience points in about FOUR MINUTES on each run! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Getting to level 200 is too easy with this trick! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dhylec
Apr 27, 2006, 09:23 PM
Let's not make a big deal out of this. I don't wanna have to move this to Cheaters since this glitch/trick is nothing serious. It's just making all paths to CCA is available offline, then go online. [Do no ask me about this; use your head. ;]

I was able to make it happened 2x for GC online with 2 different characters, but then the same trick stopped working some time later. ;|

whiteninja
Apr 27, 2006, 10:44 PM
Alright, I just remember one guy asking to post it, and then he was not given permission to do so.

I heard about one Skyly Ramar who hunted a Punisher that way and uber-leveled to 200. I forget his name though... Maybe I will eventually remember it. (doubt it)

Kamica
Apr 28, 2006, 11:47 PM
On 2006-04-27 20:44, whiteninja wrote:
Alright, I just remember one guy asking to post it, and then he was not given permission to do so.

I heard about one Skyly Ramar who hunted a Punisher that way and uber-leveled to 200. I forget his name though... Maybe I will eventually remember it. (doubt it)

RAmarl, not RAmar. And the name is Kamica to you.
I started the hunt at level 145. 1361 CCA runs later the heaven punisher was found and I was level 189.

I never considered the glitch unlegit because it is so simple to do that ANYONE at all can do it unwillingly without knowing.

On another note, if you go offline on that difficulty
again after you have done the trick, you have to beat CCA again to unlock it.

metatime
Apr 30, 2006, 02:18 PM
Hey Kamica, saw you on the other day, what times do you usually play at?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: metatime on 2006-04-30 12:18 ]</font>

whiteninja
Apr 30, 2006, 11:15 PM
Sorry? o.o

I heard about it a few months ago, and I remember a Ramar who did about 1500 runs... probably you, but like I said... a few months ago.

I have something about this CCA glitch that I need to test. >.>

Deathwind000
May 2, 2006, 05:16 PM
i'm so confused... ;_;

i've been told before that if i've ever beaten CCA, then i can't do the trick on that difficulty. is this true? can someone pretty please tell (PM?) me exactly what needs to be done for it to work?

also, is it true about the canunes? if i kill the canune in a canabin ring, then pipe back and forth and keep killing them, can they drop their rares that way or not? i'm looking for ya-yas.

thanks in advance.

GrumblyStuff
May 2, 2006, 05:39 PM
From what it sounds like, unlock CCA by hitting the switches in offline, save, go online and it'll always be open. Playing it offline will reset it.

As for the Canune/Canabin thing, no. It's like with the slimes. Kill 'em and they won't drop anything else.

Hitoriga
May 2, 2006, 06:08 PM
GrumblyStuff, I don't think the mods ever said it was ok to post how to do the CCA trick.

GrumblyStuff
May 2, 2006, 07:36 PM
On 2006-05-02 16:08, hitoriga wrote:
GrumblyStuff, I don't think the mods ever said it was ok to post how to do the CCA trick.

Try to keep up, sir/ma'am.

On 2006-04-27 19:23, Dhylec wrote:
Let's not make a big deal out of this. I don't wanna have to move this to Cheaters since this glitch/trick is nothing serious. It's just making all paths to CCA is available offline, then go online. [Do no ask me about this; use your head. ;]

I was able to make it happened 2x for GC online with 2 different characters, but then the same trick stopped working some time later. ;|

REJ-
May 2, 2006, 09:01 PM
Looks like it was posted by a mod himself.

Hitoriga
May 6, 2006, 08:42 PM
GrumblyStuff, I'm sure it is ok to talk about the trick now, but Dhylec never actually said how to perform the trick. He only gave a hint how to do it.

On 2006-04-27 19:23, Dhylec wrote:
It's just making all paths to CCA is available offline, then go online. [Do no ask me about this; use your head. ;]