PDA

View Full Version : I feel like and idiot now. You guys were right.

Ness
Oct 10, 2002, 07:36 AM
Last night I was thinking about all the good times I had here at PSOW. And you know what, I couldn't just throw all that away. I'm back and this time I'm here to stay.

Ayame
Oct 10, 2002, 08:15 AM
Well, umm...that wasn't too long. What did you do, leave PSOW, go to sleep, wake up and then come back to PSOW? C'mon, I do that all the time! Hehehe...umm, but anyways, welcome back.

But, umm...welcome back threads are supposed to be locked because the Welcome New Members thread doubles as a welcome back old members thread, but umm...I don't exactly have moderation power right now, so I can't do that...hehehe. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
Then again, you really didn't leave, so... ;p

Hehehe, in any case, we all knew you'd come back, so...! Welcome, umm...back? O.o;;

neko-chan
Oct 10, 2002, 08:23 AM
pwned!

BlackRose
Oct 10, 2002, 09:00 AM
Well, at least you figured it out faster than most... it took me 3 months to miss PSOW o_O

haterade
Oct 10, 2002, 10:02 AM
*puts down bottle of champagne; stops music*

That by far was the SHORTEST leave in PSOW history, kid. You couldn't even go a full 24 hours! Shit, you just went to bed, woke the fuck up and logged on! You're the most retarded quickest to realize that you'd be back...

*takes down party streamers*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: haterade on 2002-10-10 08:03 ]</font>

IceBlink
Oct 10, 2002, 10:20 AM
Pffft.

[lock]