PDA

View Full Version : FanFic Art request, excruciating details of character

Sord
Apr 27, 2006, 05:28 PM
Alright, as some of you may know I have started a fic (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=111125&forum=12&14), and I'm really enjoying it and going to finish it, probably by sometime next week if I have the time.

Right now though I have a request, and with no picture I can only tell you in excruciating detail what she looks like via text. Its Cally, an older than Ep2 Elly fused with Calus (read the fic and understand)

------------------------------

NOTE: ALL SIDE REFRENCES (LEFT OR RIGHT) ARE FROM CHARACTER'S PERSPECTIVE

Name: Cally
Race:Newman (i think that's what Elly is >_>)
Clothes: none (about to be explained)
Skin/Patches/Body: Cally is like a human, but has various fluid looking metal areas scattered throughout her body. The metal looks just like the bad guy in Terminator 2, though not so damn glossy. It also [i]fades in, so no bolts and screws[i] ***These patches are not to be symetrical or have any striaght edges, they must be organic shapes. Other patches than the ones I describe may be added, but the same rules apply and their arangement cannot make a pattern.***

Head:The hairstyle is straight with length to mid-back. The hair is made of diamond strands, so it's either semi-transparent or white like polar bear hair. The left side of her face is to be mostly fluid metal, this includes the eye which glows blue and the right side of her lips making them a rust red color. The left side is to have no metal, brown eye, and rose red lip.

Chest:Small breasts, near flatchested. Both breasts need to be metal, nipples obviously smoothed out (which is how it is in story as well.) The right breast will be almost completely metal, while the other end of the shape only partially covers the right breast.

Lower regions:As per the genitalia that to must be covered (both acording to rules and true description) but I do not want it looking like panties. The majority of the shape must end below the waist, because a small bit on the right corner will streak off in a thining inward arc to end somewhere between the belly button and breasts. It also is part of the patch that covers the buttucks, and it need only be covered to suit forum rules.

Arms&Hands:From her left hand to about her mid-forarm is all metal, the rest is skin. The right arm is not to have an all metal hand, partial is fine. Shoulders are not considered part of the arms in this.

Feet&Legs:The legs are the opposite of the arms. The right foot to about mid-lowerleg is metal and the rest is skin at least up to the thigh. The left foot cannot be completely metal.

Other: As said above you can make more patches, but try not to make an abundance of skin or metal, and do not form patterns, symbols, pictures, etc. Organic shapes!!!

-----------------------------------
As title warned there is excruciating detail. I don't have much to refrence on except what I have in my head, so I can only hope for hope that someone will be willing to take the job.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2006-04-27 15:32 ]</font>