PDA

View Full Version : The Hunter is back~ With a Sonic Fan Character?

Hunter_Rally
Apr 28, 2006, 02:52 PM
Indeed, Im back while spending supreme time cooped up in my computer room... on photoshop...

This is OFFICALLY my first Photoshop Drawing!
And It took me a good 2-3 weeks to study the Sonic Riders Style~

I decided to revamp a fancharacter, and viola! This is what happened!
For a bigger (but not better) picture, do go to my devART website.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/aizokuchan/Mugi/Riders-Ai_001-small.jpg

Ancient
Apr 28, 2006, 03:08 PM
Thats pretty awsome...and actually seems to have more personality than most characters I've seen in Sonic games recently.

Dre_o
Apr 28, 2006, 03:35 PM
Good to see you back, but I agree, this piece is brusting with personallity (and I couldn't want anything more)

Outrider
Apr 28, 2006, 05:59 PM
That's actually a surprisingly good take on the Sonic Riders art style.

Good job.

Hunter_Rally
Apr 28, 2006, 07:13 PM
Thank you very much, and it's good to be back! XD <3333
I have a art trade making another Sonic FanCharacter Riders style as well... as well as 2 requests...

I just want to better myself on Sonic I suppose n_n;;
I can still do more... the Lemur one just needs final touches, and that shouldn't take but 2-3 hours... (All of those layers DO confuse me on PS7)

More Personality?
I thought you would mean for other Fan characters, but I believe the newer ones bring something interesting to the Sonic Table...
(Even if Jet, Wave and Storm look like bird versions of Shadow, Rouge and Big... )

Oh! I should make a Sonic Tribute Drawing! His 15th Aniversary is in June! @_@;;;

DamonKatu
Apr 28, 2006, 08:12 PM
wow, defferntly looks like a sonic charter. n.n Nicely drawn HR. Your tallent fly free like a bird in the wind.;>

I never really noticed that about the charters untill now. They have wario-mario on us 0.o

Hunter_Rally
Apr 28, 2006, 11:07 PM
On 2006-04-28 18:12, DamonKatu wrote:
wow, defferntly looks like a sonic charter. n.n Nicely drawn HR. Your tallent fly free like a bird in the wind.;>

I never really noticed that about the charters untill now. They have wario-mario on us 0.o

Thank you Katu-san n_n

And yeah... I thought that Big and Storm looked very alike from the start... but Storm is alittle smarter than Big...

Well... I would think so... XD

HUnewearl_Meira
May 2, 2006, 09:27 PM
I, for one, am impressed. I think you've managed to nail the Sonic-character style quite thoroughly. If you hadn't mentioned that she's a fan character, then it wouldn't have taken much to convince me that she is in fact a character from a new or obscure Sonic game. Let's see some more of this sort of thing, shall we?

Skuda
May 7, 2006, 07:10 AM
Your ability to capture the sonic style is spot on. The picture style even matches that of the Sonic Riders art. A nice play on Cream and Cheese. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I'm interested to know her name, and the name of her chao.