PDA

View Full Version : OH MY GOD..

Mystil
Apr 28, 2006, 04:26 PM
I need to blow up, and yea I know I don't come here often but there's no other place on the net that allows ranting.

I just left a board after being there since 2004 because I got tired of my race being stomped on by people who feel they have the right to make racist remarks due it being it's the 'internet'. Not to mention all the jokes and insulting phrases made by people.. What was the final straw was when this guy made an horrible remark about my race. Saying that we are inferior to any race, we score the lowest on SATs, and we always have aids and stated that he hated blacks and his father for being black(he is half an half). Claims he only made it through school because his mother is white and she always did well in school.

Yea yea I know you should not take anything on the internet too seriously but this is becoming an disturbing trend on forums. I notice this crap at others I go to. I don't know what we have done to others in the world, but I personally don't see myself in this category and don't like to be included in it. Yes we have thugs and gangsters and those who 'make up a bad neighborhood' but all races have thier bad apples and they are not in the majority. I am so angry right now this kid is lucky we are seperated by monitors. I do not know if anybody would succeed in prying my fucking hands from around his throat.

Shadowpawn
Apr 28, 2006, 05:25 PM
I just chalk it up to ignorace. Seriously, the internet is just giving assholes a medium to voice what they really think anyway. Instead of wondering if this person's an ass, YOU KNOW THIS PERSON'S AN ASS so it's not all bad. Heh.

ABDUR101
Apr 28, 2006, 05:37 PM
Atleast realise that assholes like that are the minority, just like the stereotypes he's using are the minority. But then he's a fuck-wit enough to include himself in his own stereotype, so who cares?

The internet, as should life itself, be taken with a grain of salt.

DonRoyale
Apr 28, 2006, 07:18 PM
Damn right all races have their bad points.

We whites are bad because we think we're superior, when in reality, we're afraid of what other races have. Contradiction and instaphail to those who are racist.

Thank God I got the balls to fight the power.

Sorry that had to happen to you. The guy who said that should be banned from those forums.

IP banned.

Hopefully here, people don't treat you like they did on the other boards.

Know this: You have at least someone on your side.

PJ
Apr 28, 2006, 08:04 PM
There's only one problem with your post Double S, and that's the assumption that all racism comes from white people.

Every race has racists, sexists, dumbists (I like this one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif).

It may seem weird, but I also think classifying people by races is kinda racist in itself. So, I kinda contradict myself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gifSo, to fix my statement, In the world, there are people who are racist, sexist, stupid, ignorant, whatever you want to call it, but not everyone in the world is.

zwandude15
Apr 28, 2006, 09:05 PM
I am so angry right now this kid is lucky we are seperated by monitors. I do not know if anybody would succeed in prying my fucking hands from around his throat.

This isn't helping... >_>

But you do realize, people just blow off the fact that race/discrimination doesnt matter on the internet because, "you can't touch me."

People are immature, yea, but i think someone who says things like that are actually racist. I don't think that person could say things like that and say a minute later, "I'm not racist."

Half the time, I forget who on this very website is such-and-such color. I recognize them for their avatar more than their actual race. Even more than that, I see them for, the people that they are.

Dangerous55
Apr 29, 2006, 12:27 AM
On 2006-04-28 17:18, SereneShadows wrote:

We whites are bad because we think we're superior, when in reality, we're afraid of what other races have. Contradiction and instaphail to those who are racist.

What? Races do not have good and bad points. Everyone is an individual.

What would Asians pros be? Good at gaming and math? Blacks are criminals? Sterotypes are bad.

Scejntjynahl
Apr 29, 2006, 12:49 AM
Race? We are all homosapiens people. If you mean ethnicity, well yeah. We have this group mentality that we adhere to since we are born. It begins at home and the crucial development of our minds. Gender typing is force upon us, and every evil vice that our parents have shall too become our vices. Even our choices in school, philosophy, religion (or lack of), political view, the street we live on, etc etc all of it is used as a basis of comparing one person to the next. And it is taught that we must be the best... and the rest is inferior. So it isnt just simply the color of your skin... if it were that simple we could all just change our color (meaning we can change the way we look) but that isnt what is been judged. We are been judged for the simple thing that we must be inferior in order for the one that judges to feel superior. It shall never end.

Solstis
Apr 29, 2006, 03:52 AM
On 2006-04-28 22:27, Dangerous55 wrote:

What? Races do not have good and bad points. Everyone is an individual.

What would Asians pros be? Good at gaming and math? Blacks are criminals? Sterotypes are bad.

Word, Dangerous, Word.

My motto: Everyone is stupid and prejudiced. I am part of "everyone."

Maridia
Apr 29, 2006, 05:58 AM
"I don't discriminate, I hate everyone!" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

No, I don't, but yeah, you get the idea. Dangerous and solly have it :3

Daikarin
Apr 29, 2006, 06:35 AM

Speak for yourself. Just because I'm white, it doesn't mean I'm a nazi. And it doesn't mean every white man is a nazi. Don't generalize.

I feel for you. Some people think my country is a district of Central America.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2006-04-29 04:36 ]</font>

Mystil
Apr 29, 2006, 08:55 AM
It is nice to know there are those who have not followed this 'new' trend.

He will not be banned. That place allows this behaviour. They have even made an emoticon of a black smiley with big lips. . . .. .

I almost most don't wont anyone to know what my ethnic is online should anyone ask anymore.

Well the steaming is over and that problem is behind me[the moment I slammed on enter for logout].

Firocket1690
Apr 29, 2006, 03:47 PM
On 2006-04-29 03:58, Maridia wrote:
"I don't discriminate, I hate everyone!" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

... Wasn't it Noir who said that originally?
... And wasn't it supposed to be "I don't descriminate, I hate everyone equally." ?
Get your facts straight. >.>
Then again, I'm willing to bet he stole it from somewhere too. :3 Not that I care too much though.

'nywho. All asians are racist. They whine and bitch at A-/B+ grades, and got off to cry about anything below that. ... And I'm one of em'! >.>;

Well, in all honesty, I don't think it's our generation that's intending to support racism, but rather the older generation whom refuses to adapt to changes. I've had direct parental threats to being disowned if I find a black boyfriend. >_>; Like I said, parents tend to have a rather strong influence on their offspring. What they say tends to stick. Most of the time, anyway. If they would stop bitching, then their kids wouldn't bitch as much, and the world would be happier.

I'm willing to bet that other dude lives in the south. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Balthor
Apr 29, 2006, 05:29 PM
On 2006-04-29 13:47, Firocket1690 wrote:

... And wasn't it supposed to be "I don't descriminate, I hate everyone equally." ?

It was originally on a hot topic shirt.

Get your facts straight. <.<

Maridia
Apr 29, 2006, 05:30 PM
On 2006-04-29 13:47, Firocket1690 wrote:

On 2006-04-29 03:58, Maridia wrote:

Ooh, getting catty, are we? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

That was something someone I knew in highschool used to say, so, no I wasn't misquoting anybody. Better luck next time. :3

And your parents actually threatened you with that? Wow, that's kind of silly. What did you say to them?

InfinityXXX
Apr 29, 2006, 06:58 PM
I've experienced racism (I think almsot ever minority has) and I've gone head to head with racist(lemme include from some close midned people that there are racist in every race) in debates and fights and I will tell you one thing......

Racist people are very weak people. They have low self esteem and lots of drama so they use they're racist views and blame other races for they're problems.

I could see if you were face to face with these people but they are through the internet(which makes them even more weaker) they're probably some poor, depressed, no girl/guy getting, traumatized, low self esteem, pimple faced morons........so why waste your words, time or energy on them?

I know how frustrating being the victim of racism is and how much anger you are experiencing but one of our leaders, Martin Luther King said, that the best way to get at a racist(or enemies) is to kill them with kindness or just ignore them.

Let them be a bunch of bitches. One day, they'll get whats comming to them.

But whats probably funny, is that, if you were to meet them face to face. They'll probably smile in your face and act nice to you. They're probably only talking tough because they're on their internet.

P.s. Was there no way to report them through that board?

Mystil
Apr 30, 2006, 03:11 PM
P.s. Was there no way to report them through that board?
Nope.

REJ-
May 1, 2006, 06:38 PM
To be technical: I'm "Racist": Humans are bad, they all smell, and destroy our planet. The Martians are superior http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Anyways. I think that the whole rascism thing is dying out in the recent days. It used to be really bad, and now, it's only a minority.