PDA

View Full Version : Gi-Gue Bazooka Explosion

REJ-
May 1, 2006, 11:32 PM
I don't actually have the weapon, so I have to ask you guys about it. How does the explosion work?
-Does the shot actually have to hit the target for it to explode, or can it miss, but the explosion still hits the rest of the group?
-If the shot hits one enemy and explodes, does it auto-hit the rest of the group, or does it have a separate hit for each enemy that could miss?
-Does the shot auto-explode when it reaches the end of the weapon's range, and does it auto-explode when it hits walls?
-If the shot does explode from hitting a wall, or a box, does the explosion hurt enemies?
-When you use the special and it paralizes an an enemy, does it also paralize every other enemy it hits?
-Can the special be used on a box/wall, and make enemies paralized?
-Does the explosion hurt everything in it, or does it also get enemies around it (like rafoie)?

I have more questions but I think there's enough here. There isn't any guide or info on PSOW, so I need answers from you guys http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

GrumblyStuff
May 1, 2006, 11:56 PM
The shot can miss but it must hit something. As long as it explodes and enemies are near it, they are liable to be hit (great for those damn Recons and Recoboxes).
No. Separate hits for everything in range.
No, but it will explode if it hits a wall.
Yes.
No. See #2.
Um... presumably. I can't say such a situation has come up.
Mostly around it but the range is definitely short. Maybe Mechgun range at best but probably Spread Needle or less. It's very nice if you're surrounded.

[edit]It should be noted that it doesn't combo and it's aim range is longer than it's hit range. The latter must just be a bug like Baranz Launcher aiming at five enemies despite only being able to hit four.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GrumblyStuff on 2006-05-01 22:00 ]</font>

REJ-
May 2, 2006, 01:41 AM
Thanks, now I have an idea of what it does. Anything else I don't know, I can figure out when I get one.

Genoa
May 2, 2006, 09:43 AM
It's explosion is indeed a mini-rafoie. Thus if you strike a target with it, all targets caught in the explosion are affected as well.

DoubleJG
May 2, 2006, 11:29 PM
This weapon isn't one of the greatest, especially when soloing. But I must say, when messing around in lower difficulties and playing with other players online, this is definately a very fun item to shoot around.

Charmander02
May 3, 2006, 05:24 PM
Too bad it's an ugly weapon....o well good luck with the hunt.

Sgt_Shligger
May 3, 2006, 05:33 PM
I got one... it's like a weaker version of the NUG2000. It is Ok but shoots too slow for soloing... usually.

Hrith
May 3, 2006, 06:30 PM
I think NUG2000-Bazooka is actually the weakest of the two >_>

Sgt_Shligger
May 3, 2006, 06:47 PM
Go check the stat tables man.
http://pso-world.com/item_compare.php?section=8&class=Launcher&version=v3

Skorpius
May 3, 2006, 08:06 PM
Lower average ATP and lower ATA, NUG has weaker base stats.

Sgt_Shligger
May 3, 2006, 09:05 PM
It's still stronger for maximum power. It also has charge.

REJ-
May 3, 2006, 09:25 PM
Nug doesn't have charge. It doesn't even have a special. It's definately the weaker weapon, unless it has at least 15% hit, then it's better.

Too bad it's an ugly weapon....o well good luck with the hunt.

Is not!!!! The Gi-Gue Bazooka looks amazing. It's like wielding a boss's corpse and launching the ball of destruction that used to kill you, at other enemies. And when you shoot, it opens like an armed satellite.

Hrith
May 4, 2006, 11:43 AM
On 2006-05-03 19:05, SgtShligger wrote:
It's still stronger for maximum power. It also has charge.Someone is legit ;o
And for the record:
Gi Gue Bazooka: 570 ATP, 40 ATA, Seize
NUG2000-Bazooka: 594 ATP, 30 ATA, no special, and much, much rarer.

Skorpius
May 4, 2006, 12:51 PM
On 2006-05-03 19:05, SgtShligger wrote:
It's still stronger for maximum power. It also has charge.

No, it has BURNING.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Snapshots/TV2006050300160700.jpg

Eros17
May 4, 2006, 06:24 PM
I dub this weapon... the lag gun.

Sgt_Shligger
May 4, 2006, 07:59 PM
What the hell???? My NUG2000 has charge on it!!!!!!!!!!!!

REJ-
May 4, 2006, 08:59 PM
It isn't supposed to have a special.

*cough**H4X0rZ**cough*

Sgt_Shligger
May 4, 2006, 09:01 PM
I don't hack. i collect weather an item is legit or not.

Hrith
May 5, 2006, 06:28 AM
Yeah, a cheater.