PDA

View Full Version : GC Online...

st4pl3s
Oct 11, 2002, 10:14 PM
How many of you are gonna play online the first day you get the game?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 11, 2002, 10:40 PM
On 2002-10-11 20:14, st4pl3s wrote:
How many of you are gonna play online the first day you get the game?

I have less than 1/8th the money needed for me to do so at this very second.
Let me put it this way since I just talked about it:

Hayabusa82785: I was counting change and putting them into bank supplied rolls. I figured out I'm 1/8th the way to GC PSO.

Hayabusa82785: I gotta find a modem first off so I don't get screwed. Then save lunch money for five weeks and buy the game.

Hayabusa82785: I'll be sitting down staring at the modem and game and try to put them together to work like some sort of caveman. =D

Toyzferall
Oct 12, 2002, 01:12 AM
I WOULD, but... I JUST got my brand spankin' new DSL last week, and the BB adapter aint' out in the US until November 9th. Besides, knowing my stingy mom, she prolly won't let me get the BB adaptor or buy a HL until Christmas... That is, if I'm lucky enough to even get PSO in the first place before Christmas..

Danger_Girl
Oct 12, 2002, 01:15 AM
I intend to be online from the first instant I get it. In fact I will probabily play online before I play offline.

Eclypse
Oct 12, 2002, 08:43 AM
I'll be online when i get it, but I will probably level to 5 before I take in online.

Sedyne
Oct 12, 2002, 10:06 AM
On 2002-10-11 23:12, Toyzferall wrote:
I WOULD, but... I JUST got my brand spankin' new DSL last week, and the BB adapter aint' out in the US until November 9th. Besides, knowing my stingy mom, she prolly won't let me get the BB adaptor or buy a HL until Christmas... That is, if I'm lucky enough to even get PSO in the first place before Christmas..

Actually the Broadband Adapter will be here October 23rd. It comes out before PSO itself. electronics boutique says so anyways. and the game comes out 6 days after.

Ness
Oct 12, 2002, 10:13 AM
I will since I think we get a 3 month free trial if we buy the game before March 2002. Haha! Little do they know that I'll be done with it by then. Ahhahahaha!!!

merlin
Oct 12, 2002, 06:17 PM
Well....thanks a bunch, DG!!!!

*pulls pigtails*

Hmmmmm, one of the people on my "Top people to play PSO with" list will be on straight away, huh?

I suppose Riel will be as well. Hopefully Mike, too. This changes things.

I WAS going to spend a week levelling up and exploring the place. As it is, I can level up all day at work, so.......

*practices plugging modem into wall jack*

Spy
Oct 12, 2002, 07:19 PM
I'll be online right away. I may just lock myself in a game and go solo for the first few hours though. We'll see I guess.

Darrin
Oct 12, 2002, 07:51 PM
Ill be offline for a few hours till I get to Level 10.

I got about 50/8 of the Money. Ill be Online for a long time.

ginko990
Oct 12, 2002, 07:53 PM
Im going to offline it all night with my brother the first night. SO Ill see everyone on PSO Night Two.

MajeenYouso
Oct 12, 2002, 10:14 PM
Woo, I most definitely WON'T be online on the 29th. I will be before the end of the year, though. But.. If we *are* going to have a free trial, then I'd be online. Which isn't the case.

'Sides, I'm at the edge of my narrowband connection era, so I don't wanna buy a modem and then have to buy the network adapter.

o.o; And, no, this isn't just a post to get my post count up... ... ...

Shrevn
Oct 12, 2002, 10:17 PM
i might get the ps2 version or i might just pull off a gamecube... who knows...

M_BlackHawk
Oct 12, 2002, 10:20 PM
I'll be online on PSO GC as soon as I pick up my copy. Luckily, I know the owner of the game shop where I have it reserved.

later

M_BlackHawk

HiroTristar
Oct 13, 2002, 02:12 AM
Won't be online right away, but definately sometime before the end of the year.

Oh well, I'll just play offline split screen until then with my brother and friends.

StormShadow11
Oct 13, 2002, 04:04 PM
Considering i dont even have a gamecube yet...
lol!
I think im buying a mem card before i get anything else so i can make characters on my friends gc and we can play split screen until i can muster the cash to get it
im so poor http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

FenixTrey
Oct 13, 2002, 04:20 PM
AB. SO. LUTELY.

I have the money all planned out. Man, I'm so glad I saved some money from working this summer. Fiscal responsibility isn't just for the sqares anymore. And just like v1 and v2, I'll be playing online before I play off.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Oct 13, 2002, 06:19 PM
I'll level up offline for a little while, then come online. Once I hit around lv 20 I'll get online.

MajeenYouso
Oct 14, 2002, 03:09 PM
Yeah, while I'm waitin' to get online, I'll be havin' fun playin' splitscreen with Wavebirds on a big screen TV and ... *cough* 3.1 sound... x.x;