View Full Version : red weapons

cherry
May 4, 2006, 05:29 PM
Do the letters on the red weapons spell anyhting

Just out of curiosity

Mewn
May 4, 2006, 05:32 PM
They spell out 'Heathcliff'.

It's a reference to Heathcliff Flowen, the mentor to Red Ring Rico who created the Red weapons for Rico.

cherry
May 4, 2006, 05:38 PM
ok thanks but is there anything that it does

Jive18
May 4, 2006, 05:56 PM
Nope. At one time there was a rumor that using all of the red weapons at least once during a fight with Olga Flow would allow him to drop Parasitic Gene: Flow.

Of course, this turned to be incorrect.

REJ-
May 4, 2006, 09:04 PM
If you hit Olga Flow with one of the Red weapons, you can see his spirit afterwards.

DoubleJG
May 4, 2006, 11:28 PM
Awww cool, I never knew that those letters spelt that out. That's awesome, wish I could finally find a nice Red Saber though XD

Charmander02
May 6, 2006, 05:24 PM
I lost my Red Saber. XD

Forte1224
May 6, 2006, 11:50 PM
Oh god. You wonder to yourself if people are blind or just can't use a SEARCH bar.

Delfi
May 7, 2006, 04:16 AM
On 2006-05-06 21:50, Forte1224 wrote:
Oh god. You wonder to yourself if people are blind or just can't use a SEARCH bar.

I wonder how blind people play PSO ? lol sure like to see that.

Zarbolord
May 7, 2006, 08:01 AM
So would I...
Anyway another thing is that if you do the first run of seabed entirely with a red weapon equipped, instead of the normal Flowen messages you get him saying, no not the red girl, stay away from here, and stuff (I said this already in another topic). I think it only works offline, as I can't be sure about online since I can't play in that mode.

Genoa
May 8, 2006, 10:13 AM
Episode 1:
1. Elminate Dark Falz with a Red Weapon for the LAST HIT (that means you can use other weapons, as long as a Red Weapon finishes Falz)
2. Go back to Ruins 3 and enter Falz's warp as if you were going to re-fight falz (in the same game you Beat falz in), Red Ring Rico will be on the grave that activates the Darvants

Episode 2:
1. Eliminate Olga Flow with a Red Weapon as a finishing blow (just like the Dark Falz >_> )
2. Go back to the Boss warp (just like Dark Falz) and you'll see Flowen in the middle of the arena

If you get to close to either of them, they will vanish =0

Neith
May 8, 2006, 10:56 AM
Isn't it a Dark Flow/Dark Meteor/Dark Bridge you have to use against Falz for Rico to appear? zomg h4x

-Crokar-
May 8, 2006, 11:06 AM
On 2006-05-08 08:56, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Isn't it a Dark Flow/Dark Meteor/Dark Bridge you have to use against Falz for Rico to appear? zomg h4x

lol. thats funny

Zarbolord
May 8, 2006, 02:19 PM
I always thought it was a Flowen's kit you needed... As it's Rico's weapons for Flow, so logically Flow's weapons for Rico... *the dark weapons could also count, but what about the 'real' flowen's sword?*

Delfi
May 8, 2006, 03:49 PM
On 2006-05-08 12:19, Zarbolord wrote:
I always thought it was a Flowen's kit you needed... As it's Rico's weapons for Flow, so logically Flow's weapons for Rico... *the dark weapons could also count, but what about the 'real' flowen's sword?*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO and NOOOOOOOO to make rico appear after fightin falz u must use 1 of the DARK series of weapons (dark flow, meteor, bridge) which means if like you hate hacks then you wont be seein rico anytime soon.

Mewn
May 9, 2006, 04:09 AM
On 2006-05-08 12:19, Zarbolord wrote:

The closest thing to a 'real' Flowen's Sword is the Dark Flow, though.

All the Flowen's Swords you find in game are just replicas of differing strengths. And they don't work.

Zarbolord
May 9, 2006, 07:18 AM
Darn, I thought there would be one! Like Red Rico's Ring. Anyway I wouldn't be able to equip it, lol. What's good about the red weapons is that their specials do lotsa different evil stuff, go diabolical, hehe. There's another rumor I'd like to take the truth out of. Is it true that if you battle with all red weapons in ULT Ruins 1, the ruins 2 and 3 rico objects get a bigger probability to appear (in Whitill of course)?

Cryhavoc
May 9, 2006, 10:10 AM
The story line of the game is kinda hard to follow.
I've played five hundered plus hours with out reading a sufficient amount of text.
Heh heh i was always interested in killing every thing and looting the boxes.

Eros17
May 9, 2006, 08:21 PM
On 2006-05-07 02:16, Delfi wrote:

On 2006-05-06 21:50, Forte1224 wrote:

I wonder how blind people play PSO ? lol sure like to see that.

that would be funny...I bet they'd be nubes...

REJ-
May 9, 2006, 08:45 PM
On 2006-05-09 05:18, Zarbolord wrote:
Darn, I thought there would be one! Like Red Rico's Ring. Anyway I wouldn't be able to equip it, lol. What's good about the red weapons is that their specials do lotsa different evil stuff, go diabolical, hehe. There's another rumor I'd like to take the truth out of. Is it true that if you battle with all red weapons in ULT Ruins 1, the ruins 2 and 3 rico objects get a bigger probability to appear (in Whitill of course)?

What do you mean?

Xerkxes
May 11, 2006, 09:59 PM
has anyone got offline the RED SWORD as a redria?

GrumblyStuff
May 11, 2006, 11:12 PM
Hmm. 1/2101? From a Melqueek? It's certainly possible and people have gotten other rares that have far higher drop rates but I'd stick with Skyly Addicting Foods if I wanted (another) one.

Zarbolord
May 12, 2006, 06:05 AM
Try, I mean, guld/milla have 1/28028 prob... people find them! (not me yet, damn it!).
What I meant is that if you have all red weapons with you in the item screen, the probs will double in the good sens (1/200 => 1/100) or something like that, it's an odd rumor I've heard someone say on a forum once... Or did I just dream it because it sounds cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2006-05-12 04:07 ]</font>