PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Whats the best way to hunt handgun:Milla?

Kyoukan
May 4, 2006, 06:15 PM
What is the best way to hunt a handgun milla. I have a whitill ID character.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyoukan on 2006-05-04 17:00 ]</font>

cherry
May 4, 2006, 06:21 PM
why is this EP4 labeled you get it in EP1or 2 cant you

Eros17
May 4, 2006, 06:26 PM
I think you get it from Tolaws. (Good Luck)

EphekZ
May 4, 2006, 06:30 PM
online is lost heat sword, offline I think is soul of a blacksmith

Neith
May 4, 2006, 06:58 PM
Lost Heat Sword (do Forest 1, then restart). Very efficent way to get fast Tollaw kills.

MorningComet
May 4, 2006, 08:02 PM
Lost Heat Sword is definately the way to go. That's how I got my Milla. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hrigg
May 4, 2006, 08:18 PM
I would recommend Lost Heat Sword. Many tollaws in short amount of time.

Kyoukan
May 4, 2006, 08:26 PM
thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ailleurs
May 4, 2006, 09:05 PM
Central Dome Fire Swirl is also a good way to get a lot of tollaws in a short period of time. If you're not a high level I'd suggest doing CDFS until you get strong enough to clear Lost Heat Sword quickly. Since CDFS is in single player mode the enemies are weaker, so it'll be easier for a lower level character. But if you don't have a problem clearing Lost Heat Sword it's definitely the way to go for tollaws.

Skorpius
May 4, 2006, 09:23 PM
You have to complete all of the quests to get "Central Dome Fire Swirl". It's better to do Forest of "Soul of a Blacksmith" and defeat Dragon at the end.

Hrigg
May 4, 2006, 09:52 PM
If he has a force, however, I would not recommend Central Dome Fire Swirl, because you cannot use techs in the quest.

Ailleurs
May 4, 2006, 11:51 PM
Good point Hrigg, didn't even think of that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif.

Shigecki
May 5, 2006, 12:37 AM
Forget the Lost Heat Sword, do Mop Up #1. It takes about five miutes and repeat. I believe 36 tollaws in MU#1 and you don't skip anything in forest 2 (you could be skipping you handgun you know, the drops are determined online once the game is made).

Skipping enemies that drop what you are looking for = bad.

If in single player mode, Soul of a Blacksmith. I don't care too much for the back and forth you need to do in CDFS, but that's just me. And like someone mentioned, free boss experience in Soul of a Blacksmith.

Hrith
May 5, 2006, 06:26 AM
Shigecki, you rly fail.

LHS has 43 Tollaws in less time than MU#1, and without skipping anything.

Drops are random, how and when the drops are calculated is therefore irrelevant.
The only thing that matters is that an area has the most of [monster] in the smallest amount of time.

I found three Handgun:Milla doing Lost Heat Sword (only Forest 1, do not even enter Forest 2), so that's definitely the way to go.

Zarbolord
May 5, 2006, 08:30 AM
If you're also looking for dragon's claw soul of a blacksmith is your quest! Ofcourse, I'm offline and that is my only choice ;-;