PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: Xbox pso 100% legit

EuLoGy
May 7, 2006, 11:12 AM
do ppl still play pso xbox legit// dabv 10 used to always be full no one plays their anymore... if ppl still do let me know i would like to play w/ some legit players on xbox i have a lvl 196 hunewearl called "iLOVEpunani". I also have a lvl 168, 150, 125... and a few other chars. My legit chars have never touched a hacked item, and im looking for players who play the same way. Also i barley ever trade unless i know the person for a long time and know he is strait up. If you are intrested send me a pm or reply here and we can arange a time and place to meet (on pso lol)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EuLoGy on 2006-05-07 09:13 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EuLoGy on 2006-05-07 15:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EuLoGy on 2006-05-07 16:15 ]</font>

metatime
May 8, 2006, 02:06 AM
Just a question, how hard is it to find a legit person on xbox?

On GC it isn't so bad since most of the legits know each other so we have a small network going on in there.

xxTrystanxx
May 8, 2006, 07:15 AM
For some reason as of late, and by late I mean, say, in the last 3 or 4 weeks, it seems a LOT of people have left PSOX, many of them legit players. Many were angry over the lack of updates.

What times do you usually play at? I don't believe I've seen your characters on Dav 10 before.

But back on topic, there really aren't that many legit players left on xbox. The only people I play with I either met on here or are friends with people from here. But we all pretty much know each other.

EuLoGy
May 8, 2006, 10:17 AM
ya, i stoped playing and i havent been playing in dav cuz itys been empty.. i play around 9-2 every night

EuLoGy
May 9, 2006, 06:14 PM
trystan whats ur GT ill add u

Sock
May 13, 2006, 08:31 PM
Hay guyz! It's Sock! Remember you didn't like me way back 'round December? Well, anyway, I'm looking to get back into PSO, just hoppin' by here to see if any of ya all still play on XBox. I'd dive right in, but it costs money, and if I couldn't find any legitees to play with, that would be a bummer.

EuLoGy
May 14, 2006, 12:16 AM
your not gonna find any i quit already

Sock
May 14, 2006, 03:40 PM
Wow, I booted up PSO on the XBox again, grinded in the Ruins for about 10 minutes, and yep, I'm beat on it. After about 2500+ hours on the Dreamcast, and a couple hundred on XBox, I'm done with good 'ol PSO. 'til PSU launches, Sock, OUT!

sprky585
May 14, 2006, 08:19 PM
yeah i play legit on PSOX, the only other i know are...Bahamut, Livewire, raven, trystans characters, all of -ICE-'s characters, NEO, mako wave, Manny, and a few others that i play with regularly, but we sure could use another legit on there!

KaiNova7
May 14, 2006, 08:48 PM
WoW...Looks like PsoX has died..At one time that was my home away from home...I stopped playing last year(2005) when my xbox died out....It was good times though...Ahwell....move on to PsoBB then PSU!!

RivaOni
May 16, 2006, 06:56 PM
So I've signed up to PSOX to find no one really plays it that much anymore? at least its a free 2 month trial and the game only cost me 5GBP, if thats the cae up until just before the trial runs out I'll cancel my HL and erm, I guess, retire from Online.

sprky585
May 16, 2006, 10:26 PM
well, not many legit plays, but there is always around 100 at any given time in Apatite 1, the first ship/block

RivaOni
May 17, 2006, 11:01 AM
Ah, I seem to be on EU servers, anyway I can change over?

xxTrystanxx
May 17, 2006, 01:32 PM
From what I've been told, the EU servers requires that you have a PAL disk, and access to the US and JP servers requires an NTSE (?) disk. I don't know if there's a way for you to hop onto the JP or US ships without getting a different copy of the game.

RivaOni
May 17, 2006, 02:35 PM
Ah, I know it was possible back in the DC days, but not played online since the first few months of the EU Version 2 release. Not good, will explain why theres hardly anyone about, this countries full of Pro Evolution Soccer players.

TheStoicOne
May 31, 2006, 02:34 PM
Yep the PSO-X players have almost completely retired. I was one of the first to go, I played back in mid '05 I had a Hucast named EPSILON, and a Ramar named OMEGA-RED, and a RaCaseal named VEGA Zephyr. I had alot a friends on there. Just wonderin to see if anyone still played it.

xxTrystanxx
Jun 6, 2006, 03:00 PM
Yeah, some of us are still playing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

zandra117
Jun 28, 2006, 07:17 PM
This is an update about the amount of players on PSOX

Ever since people started talking about PSU on the general gaming forum of xbox.com after it was officially announced for xbox 360. There has been a growing population of new players in Apetite. I have been helping out the new players there and explaining the pros and cons of being hacked and legit and letting them choose for themselves which way they will play. I have also been introducing people in Apetite to C-Mode and quest battleing. I guess the xbox gamers want to try out PSO before getting into PSU.

Right now Apetite is a mixture of hacked and legit players. It's also not as noisy as it used to be. Just dont go into lobby 1 too much because people there think that everyone likes to hear music through the xbox live headset. Im usually in lobby 2 helping newbies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-06-28 17:25 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Jun 30, 2006, 05:05 PM
i know a few legits. i play regularly. played c-mode last night with (V)Domino Miyu and BuLL. im always down for c-mode or ttf or rt

xxTrystanxx
Jun 30, 2006, 07:16 PM
Send some of those legits over to Dav 10! We'll gladly show them around. I'm always up for some C-Mode or just leveling.

Sphtker
Jul 3, 2006, 03:48 PM
yea if we could get some more legits into dav 10 that would be sweet. i'm up for c-mode also, still trying to get an s-rank ><

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sphtker on 2006-07-03 13:49 ]</font>

xxTrystanxx
Jul 3, 2006, 05:44 PM
Totally!

Blade21
Jul 11, 2006, 07:13 PM
I'm a legit player, I've had a few chars on psox, my Gt= Detra.

I might go back on PSO just long enough till PSU comes out

McLaughlin
Jul 23, 2006, 05:27 PM
Hey Sprky, what's your character named? I also play regularly with Trystan (Jaime to me) and Livewire. I have a feeling we've met before...My Old RAcast was named Rorrick, my new one is called Murdock, and I'm too legit to quit!