PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz form two eats your HP?

Kupi
Oct 12, 2002, 10:09 AM
Pardon my newbishness, but something just happened while fighting the secord form of Dark Falz that, in our 10+ encounters with each other and 20+ times I've watched someone else do it, has never happened. He ate my HP. Allow me to explain: I'd given it something of a severe beating while it was in its second form (the red one with the multi-Rafoie and multi-Rabarta that kills FOmarls), and had then become invincible. As soon as it stopped, I hit it Farlla (my only PB at the time). Then, that mouth of its (just above the sack) started glowing, it made the noise like the soul-stealer of the third form, a small trail of sparkles went from my HUmar to the mouth, and I lost about three-quarters of my HP (which was maxed at ~160). After that, it made a noise like Resta, and it continued battling normally.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? O_o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kupi on 2002-10-12 19:03 ]</font>

Wewt
Oct 12, 2002, 11:28 AM
This happens when you take a long time to kill Falz. When it gets down to a certain amount of HP, it does the HP absorbing attack. Sometimes, this can kill you with one shot. It's like a desperation attack.

Davion
Oct 12, 2002, 11:54 AM
Thant's neat. I've never had it happen t me. I'll have to try this out.

War_Child
Oct 12, 2002, 02:04 PM
I had that happen to me, in ulti mode. But instead of 3/4 of my hp.. I lost all of it >.<

merlin
Oct 12, 2002, 05:30 PM
No way!!!

I always slayed him too fast.

I'm almost there with my legit RAmar. This sounds cool......

Kupi
Oct 12, 2002, 06:48 PM
Great, so I'm not the only person this hasn't happened to. Now I don't feel like a total n00b! ^_^

It *is* pretty interesting, in any case.

ABDUR101
Oct 12, 2002, 07:22 PM
Interesting enough to make me shoot or stab him faster than I was before o_O

I've never had that happen to me though, go me..!?

HC82
Oct 13, 2002, 02:32 PM
When you get falz down to like 15~20% health, assuming you took a long time to do so, it will do that attack. It happened to me a few times when I took too long to defeat it, generally when fighting falz solo. It will do it many times over as well, and incorparate it as a regular attack everyonce and a while.

Parn
Oct 13, 2002, 04:51 PM
In ultimate mode, Falz uses the HP drain in two sets, which tends to be fatal. The solution is to have Trimate handy, and jam on it rapidly when he is performing the move. That will allow you to survive it.