PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter To...

Deathscythealpha
May 7, 2006, 08:17 PM
An Open Letter to Hay Fever and friends.

Dear Hay Fever,
Piss off. No really, piss off. Its the last week of my Univeristy course and I have hand ins, i cant be dealing with runny, tickly noses, large amounts of sneezing and extremely sore eyes. I dont know why you decided to come back now, as you didnt seem to visit last year or the year before, but this year you are definately not welcome.

So, vamoose! Get lost, outta my sight, just leave me alone.

Sincerely
D-Alpha

Dear Toothache
Well you can piss off too. Read Hay Fevers letter to get the jist of things, but you can definately get shot. I know you have started bugging me due to my current location, the city with the wrost dentists ever.

You dont deserve a sincerely.
D-Alpha

Dear Earache
Who the hell are you?!?! Ive never suffered from ear ache before, why now? I bet youre just freeloading off of Hay Fever and Toothache, arent 'cha you lazy bum! If I catch you around here again I will give you such a slap!

I dont care.
D-Alpha

*Tries to continue typing whilst sneezing and holding both his mouth and ear*

Jive18
May 7, 2006, 08:35 PM
In the last 2 weeks I went through my ACT and AP U.S. History tests with allergies and Bronchitis, respectively, so I understand how terrible it can be to have health issues during busy times.

That definently sucks, hope you get better asap.

REJ-
May 7, 2006, 08:39 PM
Advil Cold&Sinus will help some of it.

Shar
May 8, 2006, 12:18 PM
Hay Fever for the ***ing lose
I'm having my finals soon, so I know what you are talking about. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Charmander02
May 8, 2006, 04:39 PM
Go to the doctor if it's pissing you off that much.

Deathscythealpha
May 8, 2006, 06:07 PM
On 2006-05-08 14:39, Charmander02 wrote:
Go to the doctor if it's pissing you off that much.

I would if I could, and keep in mind the original post was meant to be slightly humourous. Ive got medication here to sort out what ails me, just felt like a little rant as I finished of my final project. Dont take it too seriously.

Maridia
May 9, 2006, 02:10 AM
Awww..

I laughed at your post, but I still feel very bad for you, Death. I hope it all clears up soon.

Deathscythealpha
May 9, 2006, 07:57 PM
On 2006-05-09 00:10, Maridia wrote:
Awww..

I laughed at your post, but I still feel very bad for you, Death. I hope it all clears up soon.

If I made someone laugh, my mission is complete.

It has actually cleared up a lot over the last day since I started taking some Hay Fever tablets, im guessing hand in pressure was just agitating the allergies more and adding to it.

My open letters still stands though *shakes fists at any allergies/ailements that are hiding around the corner*