PDA

View Full Version : What are you hoping to see from E3?

RoninJoku
May 8, 2006, 04:47 PM
E3 is right around the corner! So I ask you, what are you looking forward to seeing or hearing about from the expo??

And I mean aside from PSU... We all wanna see that!

Personally, I'm looking forward to hearing about just about anything on Wii (especially SSB and FFCC)...

Also I'm hoping to hear about a new Pokemon game for DS... (a REAL one) Call me a dork, but I still gotta catch em all...

Also looking forward/hoping to hear about new installments of Sonic, Armored Core, FF and DDR

How about you?

Sinue_v2
May 8, 2006, 05:12 PM
I'd like to see Skies of Arcadia 2, or a new WowWorks RPG headded by Rieko and Tohru.

Information on the Phantasy Star IV SegaAges remake.

Details on specific additions to Xbox Live Arcade (expecially older PC games like ROTT, Commander Keen, and Terminal Velocity)

Confirmation or denile on the rumor that Blue Burst will be releaed for the 360 for free thru Live Arcade.

Anything TellTale games can tell me about the new Sam & Max title they're working with Steve Purcell to create.

Information on King's Quest IX: Every Cloak has a Silver Lining.

I can't think of anything else right now.. but there's a lot I'd like to see.

Sgt_Shligger
May 8, 2006, 05:29 PM
Well, this is for a lot of people--- any info on Halo 3. It probably isn't likely though... PSU is something that i will look into.

Neith
May 8, 2006, 05:35 PM
Anything on the Wii will interest me, PSU, and anything on the PS3 (I don't want one, but still interested).

CupOfCoffee
May 8, 2006, 05:36 PM
Like Rurouni said, a new real Pokemon game for DS would be grand. I don't think anything else E3 could cough up would get more than a "meh" from me, though.

Solstis
May 8, 2006, 05:47 PM
Imagine flying a ship with the stylus. Er, minus the stupid random encounters. SoA had WAY too many of those.

Yeah, Halo 3 would be nice, though I expect nothing more than a 30 second clip and some random speeches.

ABDUR101
May 8, 2006, 06:00 PM
The Total Annihilation sequel.(No, Kingdoms doesn't count, fukkers.)

Saiffy
May 8, 2006, 06:02 PM
Any info on Pokemon for DS :l

Wii stuff would be cool, but it's not my top priority.

PSU, fuck, I said I wouldn't get excited.

EJ
May 8, 2006, 06:33 PM
I want the Sony press conference to start already >_>

REJ-
May 8, 2006, 08:27 PM
Anything for the next-gen consoles, that sums it up.

EJ
May 8, 2006, 09:21 PM
It will launch in the US on November 17 for $499 for the 20GB version and $599 for the 60GB one.

Incase anyone missed it

Eihwaz
May 8, 2006, 09:58 PM
Information about Mother 3, and also a confirmation of whether or not Nintendo is gonna release the Mother 1+2 bonus pack in English. D:

Aisha_Clan-Clan
May 8, 2006, 10:01 PM
Sonic Revolution, and Sonic Next Gen Pc

EJ
May 8, 2006, 10:13 PM
The sonic thing is confirm for ps3 but not PC and the Mother 3 we will wait till tommorrow :e

Alucard_Zer0
May 8, 2006, 10:29 PM
microsoft not jerking us around, would be nice to see but hey thats wishful thinking. what nintendo is putting out for the "revolution". and a solid confirmation on what they're going to do with FF7 cause i keep reading different things "oh we're not gonna do it" or "oh we might do it if we feel like it"

RoninJoku
May 8, 2006, 10:38 PM
Oh my god how could I forget!

Dawn of Mana!
Dawn of Mana!
Dawn of Mana!!! O__O

Also still craving Children of Mana here in the states >_<

On a side note... That PS3 price tag is waaay too steep... Not even copying Nintendo's controller technology could sway me...

TheOneHero
May 9, 2006, 11:11 AM
All the important Revolution stuff. (I refuse to call it a Wii, lol)

Metroid Prime 3...

SSB...

and then of course this GC Game, Zelda : Twilight Princess or something like that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Firocket1690
May 9, 2006, 01:34 PM
Ehhhhh ....
I -would- be at the nintendo press confrence thing now, but I had work, so I'm staying home. Poo.

Actually. I can still go~ >_>;;
I'll post more by the end of tonight. :3

As far as to what I'm looking forward to...
I's just say..
Well, I dunno. Mot too much stuff worth of interest (nintendo fangirl point of view)
Smash bros has been on a decline since melee's release, and it's madly overhyped.

Mewn
May 9, 2006, 02:44 PM
Sonic, Pokémon DS, PSU (obviously http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif), anything to do with the Wii, which I am SO getting.

Protatora
May 9, 2006, 04:08 PM
I really feel Microsoft is winning this years E3. Halo 3, Fable 2, Forza 2, PSU, Gears of War and a few others.

Sony has PSU and Final Fantasy. Nothing really else impressed me. The controller has features stolen from Xbox360 and Wii. And I really feel they dropped the ball when they said 600 dollars for the "better" of the two. I feel a simple date would have fit better rather than a date and price.

Nintendo...just being Nintendo. In their own league so to speak.