PDA

View Full Version : still fun?

DikkyRay
May 8, 2006, 06:20 PM
man people need to get on ep3 more. its the same thing everyday. Man bb ruined psogc

-McPot-
May 9, 2006, 12:45 AM
Isn't this the same thing as episode 3 period?

Zarbolord
May 9, 2006, 11:45 AM
People stil play it (atleast I do). It's only amtter of time before psu takes the spot light, but I'll be hanging on to gc at the same time, you can believe me.

voxie
May 10, 2006, 07:06 PM
I think I'll be ditching PSO for PSU completely.

Prolly go back to PSO only for special occasions, or nostalgic riff-raff http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DikkyRay
May 10, 2006, 08:57 PM
On 2006-05-10 17:06, voxie wrote:
I think I'll be ditching PSO for PSU completely.

Prolly go back to PSO only for special occasions, or nostalgic riff-raff http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

NO! Bad Vox! You need to play more! I never know when vr will be on and you are a great friend. Don't leave

Hexadecimal
May 10, 2006, 10:01 PM
I might return to PSO3 soon, I'm asking for a bit of help until my HL issues are sorted http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif So don't quit yet! Naranna is comin' back! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

-McPot-
May 12, 2006, 05:55 AM
i think ill be leaving PSO soon, no one is ever on and the people that are on HAx the hell out of me.

Zarbolord
May 15, 2006, 02:01 PM
I might return to PSO3 soon, I'm asking for a bit of help until my HL issues are sorted So don't quit yet! Naranna is comin' back!

HL? Higher level? I.B.? Or am I in total disarray?

DoubleJG
May 15, 2006, 05:33 PM
HL = Hunter's License

Zarbolord
May 16, 2006, 05:46 AM
Ok, got mixed up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jepp027
May 19, 2006, 11:08 AM
pso is just a memory to me, tons of fun and i'd say 450 hours on one character. Lets hope that PSU is just as fun and exciting. Will it be on the xbox 360?

OutlawX
May 19, 2006, 11:51 AM
Well I just have to say that Pso was ruined by throwing in those cards. I mean it reminds me of that yugioh junk and stuff people collect and play around with. The controlling the monsters was cool and all but i think they could have at least left out the card concept. >.>.

Neith
May 19, 2006, 01:00 PM
No, Ep3 is a totally different game, aimed at a different audience. If you don't like card games, then it's not for you. I quite enjoy playing it when I'm sick of Ep1/2.

OutlawX
May 19, 2006, 02:35 PM
Well I mean its fun and all but the entire card thing just makes me loose intrest in it every pnce in a while.

Nisshoku
May 19, 2006, 06:04 PM
I haven't touched PSO Episode 1&2 in a good while. However, I played Episode III lately, and finally got myself to Castor after having the game for like, 2 whole years now. *chuckles*

I'm not going to be forgetting about PSO entirely...PSU'll just take up my time a bit more, is all.

OutlawX
May 19, 2006, 09:16 PM
Same here man, I havn't toughed that game in a while either but y'know its still a wanted game because of this thing that happened to me. One of my little brother's friends keeps on trying to steal my PSo 1-2 for GCN! Its so annoying! lol, he like tries to go out the door with it. Meanwhile my other brother catches him in the act while I am unknowing of whats gonig on lol. He tells me all this like 5 weeks after it happens!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OutlawX on 2006-05-19 19:17 ]</font>

Anita
May 24, 2006, 04:11 PM
I love Ep3, and I still play it if I can find anyone to play with!
My Ep3 character is Nikki, a small black and red HUcaseal. Hopefully someone here knows me... XD

T0m
May 26, 2006, 08:53 AM
Yes, I do! The idea of Ep3-ing with you is very appealing. How long does your HL last?

Anita
May 26, 2006, 09:46 AM
Oh, about another 3 months or so! So I'll be around a fair bit. n_n

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 5, 2006, 12:48 PM
I played episode 3 before I played episode 1/2, so if anything, it seemed to me as if the previous games are missing cards.

I had assumed that the cards were stored on that slot on Humars elephantine left arm.
I really, really enjoyed the concept of this game. Its like when the jurassic park Game was released back in 1993 (or something) and the commercials were all like "Now you can BE THE RAPTOR!" and that was awsome because you could finally take controll of one of the antagonists, instead of being forced to play as some fair skinned hero with a magical sniper rifle and the fate of the world resting on his sholders and stuff like that.

In pso3, People were finally able to summon the creatures that they had been engaging with since the Dreamcast, and if that isn't a near fatal dose of nostalgia, then I don't know what is.

DroolinBuddie
Jun 26, 2006, 06:34 PM
..pso3 is AWESOME, i like it still, i jus wish i could go online, and yeah psu is gonna take the spot light soon

MAGNUShunter
Jul 3, 2006, 01:06 AM
I have not played PSO for like five years. I'm only on this board cause I heard about PSU.
Ah man...the memories. *sniff*
PSO will always hold a special place...