PDA

View Full Version : voice casting in progress, looking for volunteers

trypticon
May 10, 2006, 03:52 PM
I need some voice clips for a project I'm working on, and thought some people here might be interested in volunteering for it.

I need the following lines spoken"

You can't defeat me, you people. If you strike me down, things will happen, and I'll become all strong and stuff.

Pfft!

Prepare to meet your end.

This one, I'm hoping for in a French accent:

Just hand over the sword and all will be well.

That's it for today. If anyone is interested in volunteering their voices for this, record the clips, and PM me about it. I'm looking to get the clips added into the filming today, so the sooner the better.

WraithVerge
May 10, 2006, 06:56 PM
I need the following lines spoken"

You can't defeat me, you people. If you strike me down, things will happen, and I'll become all strong and stuff.

Pfft!

Prepare to meet your end.

This one, I'm hoping for in a French accent:

Just hand over the sword and all will be well.

do you want all lines said by the same person, or can we just say one line that we think we'll be good at?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2006-05-10 16:57 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
May 10, 2006, 07:36 PM
Well, are you making a flash video because I can do an awesome "pfft" and an even better "tch."

Skuda
May 10, 2006, 07:47 PM
I think I'll give this a try. Just going to buy a headset this weekend, so I'll do it then.

(you can upload sound files on photobucket http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

Nisshoku
May 10, 2006, 08:53 PM
I'll see what I can do.

Jehosaphaty
May 10, 2006, 09:04 PM
does the french voice need to be a serious one?

Getintothegame
May 10, 2006, 09:20 PM
Need them in a deep voice? I could help if that's the case.

trypticon
May 10, 2006, 09:31 PM
All the voices should be in serious form, but the pfft can be one of dismissal.

"Pfft" and "Just hand over the sword, and all will be well" are said by the same character. I thought it might look a little wierd to request pfft in a French accent.

Deep voices are nice. There are three characters speaking here, the one speaking the line, "Prepare to meet your end" has a lot of dialog in this film. This is just a flashback to the scene at the end of episode 11, the original of which can be viewed here http://www.pso-world.com/downloads/pso-videos/trypticon-movie11.wmv

Thank you for replying, people. I was actually trying to delete this thread a bit earlier since it wasn't getting any follow ups.

EJ
May 10, 2006, 11:03 PM
I can give it a shot in recording a line for the line "Prepare to meet your End"

DamonKatu
May 10, 2006, 11:37 PM
I wish I could do some acting but I left my mic at home XD

trypticon
May 11, 2006, 01:02 AM
On 2006-05-10 21:37, DamonKatu wrote:
I wish I could do some acting but I left my mic at home XD

Then why did you reply?

DamonKatu
May 11, 2006, 01:43 PM
Because I didnt have it untill now. I had to move back out to my home sence ITS SUMMER TIME HERE!! XD But I bet the position's already filled...

Maridia
May 11, 2006, 03:28 PM
You didn't really say if these were all male or not. I've done voice acting in the past, so, be sure to specify if you have any female voices or whatever. You know, just so we all know. I'll assume those are all male roles. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Jozon
May 11, 2006, 03:44 PM
Do you want it in a specific format?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jozon on 2006-05-11 14:09 ]</font>

trypticon
May 11, 2006, 10:24 PM
I thought I'd already written in here that these were all males. If not, I appologize.

As for format, either wav or mp3 is just fine.

DonRoyale
May 14, 2006, 01:29 PM
A chance to get to be in one of your movies?

My French accent always ends up a light German http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I can try one.

Are you replacing your lines of your movies with voice clips, or are you making a new movie?

*crosses fingers on the latter*

trypticon
May 14, 2006, 11:10 PM
Making a new movie. Episode 11 is going to be difficult only in that there is next to nobody online anymore.

trypticon
May 16, 2006, 01:59 PM
I don't have a single submission from this request. I have the next two days off for some futher work on this. If there are any males open for the lines, please feel free to respond to this again.